• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

IMPACT Wrestling LD for 1/5/16 — Do You Believe in Miracles?

I'm still not a fan of how the opening went but no need living in the past. I am now interested to see how the Hardy ass kicking plays out over the course of the night. Can he over come the odds or will it be used to protect him moving forward. Then again I can also think of a few crazy twist we could get to close this thing out.

I'm still not a fan of how the opening went but no need living in the past. I am now interested to see how the Hardy ass kicking plays out over the course of the night. Can he over come the odds or will it be used to protect him moving forward. Then again I can also think of a few crazy twist we could get to close this thing out.

Eli Drake and Paul Bearer legit had no chemistry at all

Build a bridge and get over it...

You gotta love a piledriver in wrestling. It's so rare.

This show is delayed by a bit. The fact that a music error aired anyway sums up TNA in a nutshell.

A bit. The tape delay is like 30 to 45 minutes. I made the mistake of clicking on the main page around 9:30est and ruined the Storm return for myself.

A bit. The tape delay is like 30 to 45 minutes. I made the mistake of clicking on the main page around 9:30est and ruined the Storm return for myself.

If other shows can cut stuff out on a seven second delay, there's no excuse for this.

Is it just me or is having the bottom third of the screen scrolling what is on all the other channels really annoying?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back