IMPACT Wrestling LD for 02.16.12

I'm pretty sure we're still getting Roode/Storm at Lockdown. Roode's entire arc has been about him cheating to get out of matches. He'll get DQ'ed/counted out/interferance/whatever to get him out of the VR main event, then Storm will come for him in the cage at Lockdown when all Roode's tricks run out.

I hope.

Too early? You do Roode/Storm at Victory Road, Roode wiggles out of it somehow, then because Roode cheated, Storm gets him in a cage at Lockdown where he wins the title. It doesn't get any easier to book.

Hardy gets the title shot at Victory Road for symbolism

Why is Roode mad? Sting, the terrible GM he is (when it actually comes to rulings) just gave Roode a PPV off. I'd be elated if I was him. Pad those stats for length of title reign baby!

Oh; is something happening to Sting? I was distracted by the unmitigated awesomeness of Roode v Storm in a cage.

TNA! TNA! TNA!

So at victory road Garret Bischoff gets a title shot.....
It's sad when you stop and realize they could do this

Why is Roode mad? Sting, the terrible GM he is (when it actually comes to rulings) just gave Roode a PPV off. I'd be elated if I was him. Pad those stats for length of title reign baby!

He has Hardy at Victory Road doesn't he?

Sting at Victory Road; got to be.

This is so fucking awesome; the second Roode turned I was all "I really want them to hold off on Roode v Storm till Lockdown, but I don't see how they can fill that much time without killing the angle" and they totally have.

TNA! TNA! TNA!

He has Hardy at Victory Road doesn't he?

Who said? Jeff got his shot tonight and lost. That story is over, or at least basic wrestling storytelling says so. Jeff's about to enter a new story with Kurt Angle.

The next two months should be about taking the focus off Sting and putting it onto Storm, building up to his title win. However, a great step in that would have been giving Storm a shot at Victory Road where he "had the win" but got cheated by Roode. Then you do the "you have noplace to run and no way to cheat in a cage" thing so Roode can no longer use his tricks, leading to Storm's big win.

Now, I have no idea who gets the shot at VR and no matter who it is you don't have to watch. Either Roode gets the night off which is dumb, or he gets a defense that you know he isn't losing. Either way it's bad business.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back