Impact Announces Tapings In Las Vegas

ABMorales787

Lord And Master
Staff member
Administrator
impactvegas.jpg

Impact Wrestling continues to tread outside the Impact Zone. Today they announced via press release on their website (link here) that they will be holding three tapings at the Sam's Town Hotel & Gambling Hall in the outskirts of Las Vegas, Nevada from November 11 to the 13th.

"Tickets will be available soon at Samstownlv.com, however we have a Pre-Sale that starts today! To secure your place in Las Vegas for IMPACT Wrestling TV Tapings, all you have to do is email [email protected]."

This continues their run of tapings outside of the infamous "Impact Zone" in Universal City Walk, Orlando that started in June following 'Slammiversary'. They held tapings in Toronto, continue now in Mexico, will tape in the Melrose Ballroom following their 'Bound For Glory' PPV and now announce where they will continue.

The Sam's Town venue is regularly used by 'Future Stars of Wrestling' based in the area as well as being a regular venue for ROH which has hosted their 'Anniversary' Pay-Per-View the past few years. It regularly holds about 700 people which is actually lower than all the previous venues Impact has booked since going on the road.

============

Personally, I REALLY hate the Sam's Town venue. When ROH tapes there it just looks extremely low rent and a massive downgrade from a regular arena that they would use. For Impact they would go from some pretty elegant places to what looks like a lodge. I would've preferred the Orleans Arena ROH is using this weekend but at the same time, I get that FSoW helped them book the venue and they're working together for the tapings, but still. Perception is key and Impact has looked white hot since Slammiversary.

=============

What do you think? Love the idea that Impact is still on the road? Do you like the venue they are using? Am I whining about the Sam's Town? (I am) Sound off below.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back