Imagine for a moment if....

sMark

Getting Noticed By Management
...team Cena wins and the decision power goes to the fans for real, what you will do with WWE, what you will change, who will be fired and hired, who will be pushed and buried, titles, shows, PPVs, whatever is on your mind?

Just split belts, brands, make ppvs better and both shows (RAW and SD!) great (but both should be equal) and give everyone more space and freedom so they can somehow develop or at least help develop their characters and in the end we can enjoy great wrestling show *-*

but I think I am the only one who wants this.

Just split belts, brands, make ppvs better and both shows (RAW and SD!) great (but both should be equal) and give everyone more space and freedom so they can somehow develop or at least help develop their characters and in the end we can enjoy great wrestling show *-*

but I think I am the only one who wants this.

You probably are... We just fixed it by going away from that.

We need less micro managing. Let the fans voice their opinions. Dont take away their signs. Let the talent ad-lib more so it feels more realistic. Cut down from 3 hrs to 2 with no commercial breaks between matches.

No more ppvs named after gimmick matches. Instead let the storyline lead to a gimmick match at a ppv.

Less promoting for wrestler returns and more surprises... Bring back the "anything can happen in the WWE" feel.

I can go on and on but those are at the top of the list. Theyve done a good job of eliminating the brand split and unifying the titles. So good on them for that.

Yeh, promos. They are grown men in the entertainment business. Sit them down; talk it through and if he is an absolute moron don't let him say what he wants. Otherwise, let him be natural (to an extent). Sure some promos need to go in a certain direction but I can't imagine their current system is helping guys like Roman Reigns and Cesaro all that much.

I love these questions and my answe is pretty much the same every time

First thing I would do is cut the PPV from 12 to 6 a year. 1 every 2 months, every 4 being bigger PPVs (RR, WM, SS and SS, the big 4). We do not need a PPV per month, they just feel like another RAW. Also do away with the stupid gimmick match PPVs.

I would ditch the US title. We only need s IC belt, tag belts and world title. Ditch the womens title and division all together.

As for sacking people, well I think I would give everyone a chance because after the current booking we haven't really seen the best of what some of them could do.

I would certainly get rid of the boring old EVIL boss idea and have a GM which is only used very sparingly like the Jack Tunney days when an important ruling is needed. I would also introduce time limits to matches to give some of them a sense of urgency.

A wrestling company operating on the whims of fans, which can often change like the weather, is a wrestling company that won't be in operation for very long. One week, Zack Ryder might be WWE World Heavyweight Champion before dropping it two weeks later to The Bunny via popular vote because a lot of fans would like the momentary novelty of seeing a guy in a bunny costume hold the top wrestling championship in the business before they get bored and move onto something else.

Based on the responses thus far, for the most part, it seems that people want the sort of general and consistent booking seen in NXT. Such things included unscripted promos, wrestlers generally being given a shot to show what they can deliver for themselves in a creative situation, focus on the wrestlers & the product from an overall perspective, commentators who're there to call the action first & foremost, a lot less emphasis placed in the "sports entertainment" aspects, etc. For that to happen, what ultimately has to happen with WWE is for Vince McMahon to step down. When that eventually happens,IF Triple H takes over and is ultimately able to book things how he wants, then I think a lot of people will be pleased. I'm not saying that every gimmick will break new ground, every match will be a classic, every title run will be the stuff of legend, etc. but I do think there'll be more consistency and certain little things won't happen. For instance, Jack Swagger is supposed to be "injured" and unable to compete on Team Cena, yet he wrestled on Main Event last night.

I also think that with Vince gone, there'll be a lot less micro-managing going on. Vince's attention to detail is so obsessive that it sometimes creates more problems and stress on everyone involved than is necessary. It's like he often doesn't trust a lot of the people he hires to do the job he's hired them for. All you have to do to get an idea on that is to read some of the horror stories of former WWE writers and talent.

I am pretty sure they tried to make the fans GM once....Cyber Tuesday or Sunday or whatever the hell you want to call it, but I digress...

Honestly the scenario I could see if Hogan has passed all his tests is for him to become GM after Sunday and the scenario following the two biggest names of all time in Hogan vs. Cena at Wrestlemania, why do I see this? think about it the biggest face in history becomes GM, he touts Cena as the greatest to ever live, but Hogan could easily be jealous and set up Hollywood Hogan vs. Cena, this could set up as Hogan is easily going to be the bigger face even as a heel, and this could set up Cena turning even as the biggest shocker in WWE history....

I know people will say it could never happen, but the story could easily write itself.

Can I just interject to point out that it humours me the amount of people who say they want rid of gimmick pay-per-views yet extol the virtues of Royal Rumble and Survivor Seeies, the original gimmick pay-per-views...

That said, Hell in a Cell should NOT be it's own ppv, neither should TLC. Night of Champions is just pointless now there's less belts. I do however like Money in the Bank and Elimination Chamber as events (though MITB could easily revert back to Wrestlemania)

Survivor Series and Royal Rumble may be gimmick matches, but neither involve props or gimmick sets. They are just traditional wrestling with altered rules. TLC HiaC and Elimination Chamber and all the hardcore stuff are just stunt exhibitions which then makes normal wrestling look weak in comparison.

I would just reset the whole company, Start with tournaments for the titles. It's easy to build fueds from that point.

Raw would go back to 2 hours and I would still have 12 PPV's per year.

Have 2 midcard titles IC and TV title (which must be defended on every Raw and Smackdown) Have focus on the tag titles.

I wouldn't ever push anyone Straight to main event. They have to at least hold one of the midcard titles before they earn a main event spot. This is where the current WWE gets it so wrong most of the time.

Being in charge sucks when you don't have a workforce that can just run the entire operation in spite of your presence, but in that case you'd be worthless as a manager and eventually one of your underlings would replace you.

Fans decide what happens on RAW? Right. You all know how good it feels to have influence in this world, especially when that influence eclipses the power held by everyone else. My point is; this would become a golden opportunity for assholes to fuck up everything that requires fan input. Obviously any potential decision made by three million random viewers will have controls in place to keep the show pg, I'm just saying that it's silly to imagine that creative decision making would rely on a full blown democracy. Most people don't realize that the USA isn't a full democracy, we're a Federal Republic that uses aspects of democracy. Ancient Greece played with the use of democratic methods to make important decisions, imagine being on trial for murder and the first person to show up for court is picked to be the judge.

It's a fun stipulation for the marks, maybe they'll get a fan vote every week so they can determine things like what image should be painted on Goldust's face and what misogynistic gimmick should be applied to an upcoming Diva's match.

Roster:
- i will keep Cena as main eventer, but will allow couple of others look on his level
- Kane, Big Show, Mark Henry, Christian will have retirement angles. I love all of them, but it's time to go with the future.
- HHH will be used as fighting Legend- Kurt Angle will be hired, if possible
- Brock Lesnar will be resigned, and will face new opponents
- CM Punk will be offered WM main event if he returns full time, i don't give a **** why he left, but he is a top star, and until he totally screwed, i want him on my TV and PPVs
- Only women who can wrestle will be hired, anyone can be on Total Divas, not not anyone can wrestle

Belts:
WWE, USA, Tag Team and Divas

other belts should be retired
WHC - looks weird on guys like DBry, because it have a weight limit in it's name, simply WWE is better
USA - can always have some nationalistic feuds, which gives extra possibilities, so it goes over IC

TV shows:
- Raw will still be 3 hours, but will have more wrestling time
- Smackdown will be replaced with NXT
- Main Event and Superstars will be retired

PPVs:
- MitB & EC both will be major PPVs
- Survivor Series will lose it's status and will take place between RR and WM - basically i'll start feuds at RR, then have logical tag team matches on SS and then finish these stories at WM

- Halloween Havoc will return

- Cyber Sunday will take place in the end of December as a gift to the fans, where there will be real choices and all votes will end monday before PPV, so wrestlers can train a match. Popularity contest is also very good before RR to decide a winner.

I have always fancied the idea of moving Wrestlemania to New Years eve. Having the big low out event at the end of the year. With the wwe resetting every Jan 1st.

Being said, remember a few months ago they started trying to turn RAW into seasons, that fizzled out quick. I remember one RAW where they were like, oh yes this is the season premier, then the next week they mentioned it, then gone, forgotten about.

I'd see the WWE crash in no more than 10 weeks, if the WWE Universe runs the booking. For crying out loud, it was because of most of us, that Fandango's theme charted high on iTuners. I can't imagine anything worse that could happen as a result of our idiosyncrasies.

I would focus on making the network better. Adding features that make finding the action you want easier. I would love to have a feature where you could search for all content featuring certain superstars or feuds.

If you could search by feud and instantly have each of their segments played in chronological order so you could just relive everything from the one feud that would be amazing. I would spend 10x more time on the network if that one feature alone existed

I would focus on making the network better. Adding features that make finding the action you want easier. I would love to have a feature where you could search for all content featuring certain superstars or feuds.

If you could search by feud and instantly have each of their segments played in chronological order so you could just relive everything from the one feud that would be amazing. I would spend 10x more time on the network if that one feature alone existed

I don't have the network yet (being a disgruntled UK fan) however I love this idea. It makes so much sense. It would be great to go back and watch feuds from start to end with every segment.

Push guys who get natural pops despite mismanagement = Ziggler, Sandow, Ryback, and Barrett

Bury/Re-work guys who don't = Sheamus, Cesaro, etc

Get rid of monthly PPVs.
Still keep the big 4,Rumble,Mania,Slam,Series..
then every other month...give feuds/rivalries time build..to the point that they're red hot!!

Lots of options, I'd get rid of all the crazy PPV names, Keep WM, RR, SS and SS. Use Halloween Havoc, Starcade, and Great American Bash to fill up the voids. (Spring Stampede, Superbrawl ect. could also be used.)

Make MITB a wrestlemania match again, Elimination chamber should be a great one to keep around and I'd bring back the King of the Ring, make it for lower card guys

I'd push

Cesaro
Curtis Axel
Rowan/Harper
Rollins
Ziggler
Swagger
Ambrose
Wyatt
Bad News Barrett
Reigns/Daniel Bryan when they get healthy

Those guys are the future of this sport.

Cena
Orton
Kane
Big Show

Keep them going for a while longer, but make them work with the younger talent and teach them how to control the crowd

Fandango
Adam Rose
Bo Dallas
Rusev
Heath Slater
Damien Sandow
the Miz
Stardust/Goldust

They should be cut, they aren't any fun to watch and make me think it's 1980 all over again, (Well Cody Rhodes is actually a great wrestler, give him a normal attire and a chance for real and he can be somebody.)

Rebuild the Tag Team Division
The Usos are a great starting point, Put some guys together for the long run, not just from Royal rumble to summerslam. Have 5 or 6 legit tag teams. I mean for christ sake Arn Anderson is a road agent, let him be in charge of that group.

The Divas need some work, summer ray cant wrestle, but she is fun to look at. More of Natty in the ring as the champion, and less of her walking out with Tyson Kidd.

Not so many hardcore matches, they are fun to watch but make them special.

I'd also keep from switching champions every 3rd show. I like how Lesnar has had the Worlds title so long. Put some credibility back into it. I'd do the same with the IC and US titles.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back