I'm sorry, I have to leave.

Emotional level: Bret Hart

FUJrvMw.png

People who order that are assholes who deserve to be hit by an SUV.

When I was younger, I'd consider doing this. Now I just think of people being hungry and hoping they can make it through another day. Not to mention the huge stomach ache that would come with this. Oh and the heart attack.

What, you couldn't handle one of these?

A3.jpg

Mmmmmmm, cheese. :eek2:

I have a very good appetite and even I find that too much. Now this for example

10wickw.jpg

I could go for this. Mcdonalds is too small, plastic and overpriced here but we have nice local burgers.

When I was younger, I'd consider doing this. Now I just think of people being hungry and hoping they can make it through another day. Not to mention the huge stomach ache that would come with this. Oh and the heart attack.

I was thinking along the lines of limited grill space and the hassle for the employees who have to make it, but I guess if you wanna think globally that works too. Some Wendy's won't even serve it because it throws off the workers rhythm and holds up the line.

I've ordered the triple Baconator on days where I hadn't eaten well into the afternoon, and each time I'm like, never again. Its delicious, but I'm sure I've taken time off my life with them.

In what world is McDonalds overpriced?

In mine. Local burger in which you can stuff with anything you want is under 2$. McDonalds is more like 2,5-3$. For that money I have 400gr burger which I can barely eat. Plus as I said, local burgers big and nice, Mcdonalds one small and plastic. Big Mac, small fries and Coke is around 5$ which is a lot here. But hey, local burger joint doesnt have McDonalds name to charge more. :)

Oh it is. Jim Cornette has commented on it before.

Where can you get that? Not that I want it. I'm just surprised there's a burger that can put The Heart Attack Grill to shame. If you've never heard of that place, google it. Maybe the worst part of America rolled into a fast food place.

Edit: square patties. Question answered. Must be one of those hidden menu items.

There is a place in Australia twenty minutes from my home where they sell a burger with 12 beef patties (1/3 pound each patty), 12 slices of American cheese and 24 rashes of bacon. They call it the American Dream.

I'd try it. All it's missing is some jalapenos and sriracha.

Where can you get that? Not that I want it. I'm just surprised there's a burger that can put The Heart Attack Grill to shame. If you've never heard of that place, google it. Maybe the worst part of America rolled into a fast food place.

Edit: square patties. Question answered. Must be one of those hidden menu items.

Not quite. Heart Attack Grill now has the Octuple Bypass Burger. 8 patties. Fried in lard. 40 stripes of bacon. 20,000 calories.

Not quite. Heart Attack Grill now has the Octuple Bypass Burger. 8 patties. Fried in lard. 40 stripes of bacon. 20,000 calories.

Remind me, is the Heart Attack Grill that super expensive all you can eat buffet in Vegas?

Remind me, is the Heart Attack Grill that super expensive all you can eat buffet in Vegas?

It's not super expensive. $10 for the average menu item. Octuple burger costs $25. The same as Wendy's T-Rex burger. Though you can eat there for free if you weigh more than 350 pounds.

And if you don't finish your food, you get spanked by a nurse. A hot midget nurse in some cases.

It's not super expensive. $10 for the average menu item. Octuple burger costs $25. The same as Wendy's T-Rex burger. Though you can eat there for free if you weigh more than 350 pounds.

And if you don't finish your food, you get spanked by a nurse. A hot midget nurse in some cases.

Cornette has talked about that before too. He had whatever their biggest sandwich was and then had to be talked out of getting more food to go.

I was thinking along the lines of limited grill space and the hassle for the employees who have to make it, but I guess if you wanna think globally that works too. Some Wendy's won't even serve it because it throws off the workers rhythm and holds up the line.
They cook like 8 patties at 2 minutes in McDonalds and have at minimum 2 grills. I know Wendys is more natural but I think they also have plenty of space large patties. Most of their burgers have like 3 or 4 sticked in there. Same with Burger King. Which reminds me. The Bacon King. Baconator meets Whopper with cheese. I nutted.
I've ordered the triple Baconator on days where I hadn't eaten well into the afternoon, and each time I'm like, never again. Its delicious, but I'm sure I've taken time off my life with them.
That was my life about a year ago if I wasn't working. No food until late afternoon. Walk out for a large fast food meal and nothing else for the rest of the day. A benefit to moving back with the dad was getting away from that.

In what world is McDonalds overpriced?
They price their combos at like $8 which is like 6.80 euro I think? It's a pretty expensive for rather small burgers and medium fries. Especially when you can just go to Taco Bell and get a larger meal for $5.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back