• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

I'm not sure if I should be happy or angry...

Sully

Pre-Show Stalwart
Well....I woke up at 4pm...yesterday. Stayed up all night, and planned to stay up all day during school, go to my track meet after school, then come home round 7pm and sleep...after staying up about 27 hours.

Well I went through the first part of my plan, stayed up all night. Took my shower at about 7am. Took a shit. Got dressed. Got my track bag. Checked some online stuff. Then went out into my living room. Now on a normal day, my bus goes past my house, picks a few kids up, turns around, then picks me up in it's way back. So when the bus goes past, I go down my drive way.

Well at around 7:20am I go out into my living room and wait for the bus. If I'm not at School by 7:35 I'm late. Well at about 7:28 I'm wondering where the hell my bus is. I check my school's online schedule...turns out we don't have School today.

So I'm skipping the track meet...fuck that...we don't have school then there's no point in trying to find a ride to the school to get on the bus. Actually I didn't do anything track related all spring break. I got undressed...and now I'm typing this...which will undoubtedly just get people to throw shit at me. Why am I writing it? Eh..I don't really feel like making a blog. So now I'm going to go play The Ballad of Gay Tony downloadable pack for the 4th time, while I wait for fucking PSN to come back online.

Now I'm trying to decided if I should go to sleep...I'm kinda tired..like heavy eyes tired...but I'm in that stage where I don't really feel like sleeping tired. I'm predicting I'll make it to about...10-11am..but I really kinda want to make it to the time I would if I had school and a track meet. I still feel really fucking stupid for not knowing we didn't have school today...and I have an extremely strange urge to go to the zoo...I haven't been to the zoo in years...

Well I ended up falling asleep around 9am. It's currently 6pm. Is PSN back on yet?

Edit: Nope. This is fucking bullshit. It's been off since last wednesday. I hope the lost a cuntload of money.

Big fucking deal if PSN is offline for a few days find something better to do. Read a book or something. The complaints about PSN are so fucking stupid you'd swear peoples lives are completely based on it.

Don't let Stinger get to ya, bud. Everybody knows he's wrong and you're right.

Don't listen to either Stinger or Coco, Sully. The truth is you have every right to ramble, just don't be surprised when nobody cares. Here's to hoping your track team won the meet without you and decided that you were dead weight.

And fuck you Stinger, Sully is not 12. He turned 13 just a few days ago.

Don't listen to either Stinger or Coco, Sully. The truth is you have every right to ramble, just don't be surprised when nobody cares. Here's to hoping your track team won the meet without you and decided that you were dead weight.

And fuck you Stinger, Sully is not 12. He turned 13 just a few days ago.

Lol, I already pointed out that nobody was going to care. I bet Stinger didn't even read it..he's still pissed off that I compared him to a homosexual, so just saw a post by me and decided to give me some rep. And lol, I kinda hope my track team lost...because I don't wanna go to playoffs and have to go there longer...but I am without a doubt dead weight. I only joined to stay in shape.

I hoping Stinger doesn't get all sad though, because I called him a pedo and all. He still has his beautiful wife to go home to when the days done though.

And my bar mitzvah was fantastic by the way.

Reactions: Lee
Lol, I already pointed out that nobody was going to care. I bet Stinger didn't even read it..he's still pissed off that I compared him to a homosexual, so just saw a post by me and decided to give me some rep. And lol, I kinda hope my track team lost...because I don't wanna go to playoffs and have to go there longer...but I am without a doubt dead weight. I only joined to stay in shape.

I hoping Stinger doesn't get all sad though, because I called him a pedo and all. He still has his beautiful wife to go home to when the days done though.

And my bar mitzvah was fantastic by the way.

THIS is why I think Sully is actually a genius troll who's probably in college.

Well, round two.

This time, I'm 98% sure I have school. In about 4 minutes I will be "awaken" to go take a shower, I will get dressed in the same outfit I had schedule for the day before, and I will go to school on my bus which will hopefully come.

I will force my tired self throughout the school day, luckily I don't have gym, then after school I have practice till 5pm, at which time I will officially be awake for 24 hours. Then, I will pass out till around 10pm-1am, which I will then repeat the process until I get my sleeping straightened out. Although tomorrow I have a meet so I won't return home till around 6pm.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back