So I just went to a college fair

Taker Sucks

Occasional Pre-Show
I must say I have honestly no idea what University I want to attended anymore. My realistic plan is to become a prosecutor I am hooked up with camps and classes this summer at the school I want to go to in Texas. The thing is I am in the top 9% not 8% So I can't get automatic admission. SMU is great school if I wanted to go with half of my heart and go for a degree in Theatre. Then Texas Tech, Texas Womans, Arkansas, Iowa, K - State, and others. Ugh..

Only SMU offers Pre-Law -____- I wish I could go to Playboy U.

I must say I have honestly no idea what University I want to attended anymore. My realistic plan is to become a prosecutor I am hooked up with camps and classes this summer at the school I want to go to in Texas. The thing is I am in the top 9% not 8% So I can't get automatic admission. SMU is great school if I wanted to go with half of my heart and go for a degree in Theatre. Then Texas Tech, Texas Womans, Arkansas, Iowa, K - State, and others. Ugh..

Only SMU offers Pre-Law -____- I wish I could go to Playboy U.

I'm in law school. You don't need to be prelaw to go this route.

There's no real reason to major in pre-law. In fact, choosing a different major and taking the required courses so that you're prepared for the LSATs and the basics a law school expects you to have will probably enhance your application by rounding you out. Consider getting a double BA in something traditional (history, political science) and whatever you want. Theater, if you want. I guarantee a double theater/history major will turn more heads at a law school than a pre-law major. To be entirely honest you could just get one major in Theater, take the required law school courses as electives, and roll with it. There's no necessity to major in anything to get into law school. Do what you feel like, take the necessary classes outside of your major, perform on the LSATs. That's basically it.

Long and short - go wherever you want, major in whatever you want. You'll still get into law school.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back