I'm being honest...

Trill Co$by

Believes in The Shield!
People who commit suicide don't deserve respect or proper burials... they deserve to rot like the cowards they are.

Same thing goes for rapists, murderers, sex offenders, and people who hurt children.

And yes, I think Chris Benoit deserves to die and I hope he fucking burns in hell like the murdering coward that he is.

*deep breath* better

People who commit suicide don't deserve respect or proper burials... they deserve to rot like the cowards they are.

Same thing goes for rapists, murderers, sex offenders, and people who hurt children.

And yes, I think Chris Benoit deserves to die and I hope he fucking burns in hell like the murdering coward that he is.

*deep breath* better

I was unaware that he was still alive

I'm watching the game and that Dave Matthews shit in the begining was fucking PROPER. Bout time they got some mainstream love!

somebody's taking the cage and life a little too seriously. But i totally get that whole pickle vs cucumber arguement Armbar, and personally i'm a puritan, i like my cucumber unpickled.

And now for something completely different. Youtube videos

[YOUTUBE]dYeGw-bo430&ob=av2n[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]ifnCN9W9LiA&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]

One of my great-uncles killed himself because he had a problem with his lungs that brought so much pain he had to. I served at his funeral.

*deep breath* better

I realised that red repping you was pathetic and a bit underhanded. So I'm going to call you out for the cunt that you are. You're a cunt.

*deep breath* better

I'm being honest....you're a fucking buffoon who clearly has no grasp whatsoever of even the concept of depression and it's physical effects on the brain.

You know what you sound strikingly similar to? A Nazi. How incredibly fucking egotistical and pathetic of you to want to force your own personal beliefs on the dead and their grieving families. Care to go slap some Swasitka stickers onto some Jewish graves while you're at it? Or how about leaving some bacon on a Muslim's grave? Oh! I know! You can go up to Vietnam war veterans and kick them in the balls because you didn't like Nixon!

This thread saddens me with how stupid it is.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back