I'm back.

Johnny Scumm

InZayn In The Membrane
Hey guys,

Been a while. I've had my own problems to get through, I know posting this in the bar room is probably the worst idea to return with.

Anyways, I am now back (almost) full time.

How's everyone been and who's left since I stopped showing up? Anything new, let's hear it.

Not surprised, I was here long enough to see my own things.
Anyone WZCW related that's reading this, I'll explain my absence and sudden departure soon, but I am looking to bring in a brand new character if it's accepted.
In all honesty, quite happy to be back.

I think I saw Doc saying how much he missed Jonny Scumm the other day actually.

What happened while you were gone...? Uh, Django Unchained was awesome. I was voted the most improved poster of the year. Sam went into deep depression because I stole everything he's ever wanted out of life. And Sly fucked with all the non-wrestling, non-spam sections. Oh yeah, Yaz came out of the closet.

So long as you don't try to bullshit everyone with 12 differant stories then welcome back.

Wait, so you're NOT the (replenished) Artist? Wow, my mind is like, fucked.

Good to see you back, just don't do a Macios and say you're leaving forever in 2 days then come back in 3. Shit is irksome.

Was wondering recently what happened to you. As for things you missed, WZPC wise I stole your tag partner during your absence and won the tag belts with IHW twice now.

Speaking of WZPC will you be returning there too?

You got some explaining to do mister.

Actually, I don't really care. Me and HN have done great as a team. Good to see you back, though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back