If you were Vince McMahon...

Status
Not open for further replies.

italyanstallyan

Pre-Show Stalwart
...what would you do to improve the current status of WWE. I would establish three entirely different brands that I would own but not run. There would be WWE Raw, WCW Nitro, and ECW Unleashed. Raw would be completely run by Shane and Stephanie McMahon. Nitro would be completely run by Eric Bischoff. And Unleashed would be completely run by Paul Heyman. The respective general managers would have complete control of their brands because I believe that each of them works best in that particular brand's field. Raw could be more based on entertainment like it is now. Nitro can be more based on pure wrestling. And Unleashed could once again be the ECW that we all know and love. Right before the new brand split, I would change all the rosters. People who mainly stayed faithful to WWE, like Triple H, would stay with Raw. People who were a big part of WCW and some of the new guys who can actually wrestle, like Charlie Haas and Shelton Benjamin, would come to Nitro. And most of the ECW alumni and some up-and-comers would be on Unleashed. I wouldn't allow any of these brands to work together on anything. They would each be their own entities and they would compete against each other. This would bring back the major competition that wrestling desperately needs and it would also give the fans more than one option. I say major competition because TNA isn't a huge threat to WWE. With my system, everybody wins. I am happy because I still make billions. The fans are happy because they have three good options to watch. And there are more jobs for wrestlers because of three big rosters.

Post what you would do if you had total control over WWE. And DO NOT post how you think I am a TNA-hater or something. I think TNA is more exciting than WWE. That being said, I don't think it will ever truly compete with WWE. So in order to blow TNA out of the water, Vince would have to create competition within his own company to make it more exciting.

I'm not talking about making WWE just a little bit better than what it is now. I'm talking about how wrestling can be really exciting to watch again. I'm talking about major changes.

What would you do?

To spice things up i would

Make Cena Heel

Do what it takes to sign Brock Lesnar back

If that was sucesful i would set up Lesnar Vs Batsita

Let Paul Heyman run ECW

Have a Smackdown! Change its name to 'Wcw Thunder'

At PPV's like Summerslam,Survior Seris & Wrestla Mainia i would promote alot of interpromotional match's

I dont think Vince need's to change that much. He's got plenty of future stars in his company he just need's to learn how to utilize his talent more affectively. He should also listen to wrestlers if they have an opinion on a storyline for themselves or someone else. Some suggestions might be total rubbish but he might be given an idea that he likes and can develope into a worthwile storyline.

I'm not talking about making WWE just a little bit better than what it is now. I'm talking about how wrestling can be really exciting to watch again. I'm talking about major changes.

Make SmackDown and Raw be one whole brand again
Bring Angle back to WWE
Dump ECW in a black hole 6 feet underground
Make Cena heel
Make Orton WWE Champ
Fire Edge and Lita
Keep DX

Yaszie_123 said:
Make SmackDown and Raw be one whole brand again
Bring Angle back to WWE
Dump ECW in a black hole 6 feet underground
Make Cena heel
Make Orton WWE Champ
Fire Edge and Lita
Keep DX

all of that exceptj ust fire cena and mysterio as well.
also splash the cash and get samoa joe, aj styles and chris daniels in wwe.

Put SD and Raw together
Make Randy WWE champ and batista World champ
Make lita fight again on ECW
Put WCW back on bussines

JOhn CENA SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If I were Vince McMahon, I would only do a few things to change the current status of the WWE product:

- End the Roster Split
- Release a few Superstars, since the roster size is too big after the roster split ends.
- Bring back the King of the Ring (On PPV) & Keep the PPV amount at just 1 a month and allow both brands at all PPV's.
- Re-name WWE back to the WWF
- Give Paul Heyman full power & control of ECW
- Let the cruiserweight division showcase their "true" talent in the squared circle.
- Unify the WWE and World Tag Team Titles & just keep one (WWE Championship, WWE I.C, U.S, Women's, Cruiserweight & World Tag Team)

Why the fuck should Edge get fired!?!?!?

Ok Here's what I would do:

Make Cena heel with a storyline that doesn't involve the title hunt
Make Edge a face and have Lita turn on him and go with someone else (whoever, doesn't matter) and that someone else go for the title
Make Smackdown! all around better by putting good storylines and getting Michael Cole out of commentary and just have him do interviews (I hate that guy)
I would get rid of the little green guy finlay hangs around with, I think that is the most lamest thing ever.
I would make ECW the way it was by taking them out of Sci-fi and putting them somewhere else, where there can be hardcore action in the ring allowed on TV and the audience is more ECW material.
And have the new talent get mixed up with the veterans (not all of them and in a way that would make sense of course) because I am tired of watching wrestlers I've seen debut months earlier and still are nowhere near anyone else's league.
Have the divas WRESTLE, not just walk around showing off their goods, but actually putting them into action in the damn ring!
And instead of making the Diva search the search for the sexiest ladie I would make it the search for the next woman to try to get to Chyna's league.

That's about it I got nothing else LOL

I would combine RAW and SD! again and let Heyman have complete control over ECW.Keeping ECW seperate of course so I can watch RAW/SD! without having to see ECW(I'm not an ECW fan but I think that for the sake of those who do enjoy it Heyman should be in charge).

I would fire tha ugly divas( Beth Phoenix, Maria, Victoria are just a few) and bring in more hot and cute ones and make a new match type for tha Divas called "Wet Boxing", Try to get X-Pac, Chyna and Road Dogg to put them in DX, try all I can to get Brock Lesnar and Chris Jericho back, let Heyman run ECW so I don't have to give a shit about it, SummerSlam, Survivor Series, Royal Rumbless, and WrestleMania will have a lot more interpromotional matches, make Cena Heel, throw away the King Booker gimmick and bring back the old regular 5-time WCW Champion, combine RAW and SmcakDown and just have RAW, to do that fire a few ppl like: Chavo, Rey, Eugene, Funaki, Gunner Scott, Pual London and that Kid Brian Kendrick, The PitBulls, Ric Flair (Defenitly fire him), Tatanka, Snitsky, The Mexicools, and Khali. Also there would be just 6 main titles (World HeavyWeight - Randy Orton, WWE - UnderTaker, World Tag Team - DX, U.S. - Booker T, I.C. - Shelton Benjamin and Womens - Candice Michelle), And maybe invade TNA and start a war.

I would: reduce the price of smaller...non major PPV's (keep reg. price for the original ones like WM,S.Slam,S.Series,Rumble)

-develop new talent with quality feuds,not gimmicks.
-stop limiting wrestlers spots (allow c-weights to showcase talent)
-change titles on TV from time to time and bring back more gripping storylines and surprises to keep the viewer interested.
-embrace the internet age and work with it instead of ignoring it (more worked shoot angles and realistic feuds)...Edge & Hardy could have been a huge draw if done properly.
-once TNA gains more exposure, take advantage and sign away their already credible talent.
-add a WWE Legends division: guys like Flair,Hogan,Piper,Snuka,Roberts,Duggan,Slaughter,Arn Anderson,Dusty Rhodes,etc, that appear on WWE TV from time to time could have their own title instead of being dead weight or supporting charecters to other feuds.(If they are under contract-might as well let them go at it.)
-stop the Tough Enough & Diva Search-instead, send road scouts to evaluate talent around the Indy scene(including Japan & Mexico)
-Loosen the script a little bit, acknowledge the crowd instead of forcefeeding them your ideas.(Turn Cena heel, acknowledge the crowd chants,give guys that are good with the mic a chance to perform instead of memorizing a script)
-Never cut to commercial when a match is in progress.
-Develop more innovative matches(Elimination Chamber has become one of the most popular matches...why not experiment with some others?)
-Some guys just suck on the mic, perfect for a faction with a mouthpiece manager....more managers.
-In ECW's case I could list numerous changes I would make, but it is simpler to say I would just make it more like the original ECW...with new talent that fits ECW's system,not established guys like Show,Flair & Taker.

:shit: For the Cruiserweight Divison, I would let the Cruiserweights do whatever they want when they're in the ring. That would rival TNA's X Divison. For storylines, I would let the wrestlers come up with their own suggestions for storylines. Whenever there is combinded ppvs, (Royal Rumble, Wrestlemania, Summerslam, Survival Series) all matches will be inter brand matches. ( RAW vs Smackdown vs ECW) The WWE Womens title and Crusierweight tilte will be interbrand tiltes like the earlier undisputed title. For the revived ECW, I would end Extreme Rules matches and go back to all no rules matches.
For the Royal Rumble, since there is lots of talent for all three brands, I would eliminate the 30 men rules and replace it with 60 men and three rings, just like WCW's World War 3.

If i was him id lose the whole brands and put them together. Better entertainment and better ratings for wwe. Why should edge be fired can i ask? In all fairness,hes a good wrestler. THey took it too far with the sex scene though. Id totally turn Cena because the crowd would turn so quickly. Infact, they could actually cheer for him because it took so god dam long for him to turn heel. MAIN ACTION: MAKE ECW ECW AGAIN! jesus the rubbish on it now. They really dont know where ECWs going but no where good right now. Throw the diva search to the grand canyon.AND FINALLY, USE SHANE O MAC! He can be so hardcore at times. Bring back the hardcore title.

This topic really got me thinking so bare with me … all of these events would involve only the raw brand cause the other brands are pathetic at this point anyway … first order of business: bring back Jeff hardy and have him win the IC title from Johny Nitro … then have him cross paths with Lita and make them hook up setting up a title for title ladder match between edge and hardy at the next ppv … meanwhile have umaga vs Shawn Michael at a ppv and have the Spirit Squad come out and keep triple H busy while then john cena comes out with the mcmahons turns heel and injures shawn micheals finally killing DX cause it has to happen anyway … have cenas reasoning be that mcmahon promised him another title shot if he did this and that he doesn’t give a shit about the fans he just wants his belt … have hardy win the title match and have both belts … make carlito want the IC belt back … all of this leading to a crazy 6 man elimation chamber type match between Triple H (for his revenge for shawn) vs. Cena vs. Umaga vs Edge vs Hardy vs Carlito with the IC belt hanging somewhere and the WWE championshsip hanging somewhere else whoever grabs either one is the champ of the respective belt they grabbed … I would make carlito win the WWE championship finally elevating his status, creating some controversy, and getting a new contender for the belt, have umaga win the IC cause well I hate him but it would keep him out of championship contendership and he is a good heel cause everyone hates him so much … in the end you would have 3 good championship contenting babyfaces (HHH, Carlito, Hardy) and 3 good heels (Cena, Edge, Umaga)

I like wht the guy said who started this thread, i agree....

make a legend belt like someone sed above, so legends could fight for it without interfering for no reason

either draft lottery or one brand

ecw 2 hrs show + more titles for show & reinstate officially the hardcore 1

resign dudleyz, jeff hardy, lesnar, goldberg, nd if possible x pac, nwo (despite what u guys think) bret hart (tho i wuld hav to beg him to have 1 more match with hbk at wrestlemania in a submission match)

and more legend appearences

I can't ever imagine Candice as Women's Champ... anyways.

I would break up DX and have Orton win at Summer Slam. Also I'd make longer Women's matches and seperate Lita from Edge so she could be Women's Champ again. End the Diva Search completely. Also, bring in Indy talent. I would have a full roster draft, give Paul Heyman control of ECW.

That's all I can think of for now.

Flames Out
Dragon

Vince should combine the two shows so that viewers can watch better match-ups...I'm tired of the same old feuds with boring storylines. Also, he should let the cruiserweights do whatever they want in the ring cuz they have become pretty boring over the past year. Combine the titles and put a seasoned wrestler at the top until a young upcomer dethrones him. I think this would lead to better ratings and viewer response.

If I were Vince Macmahon I'd be looking at things from the perspective of a billionaire and not that of a forum poster that watches on t.v :) Therefore if any of you were him you'd relaize that some of the stupid ideas that he makes have a rationality behind them

take off smackdown and replace with ECW on fridays, go to one show, bring back rest of DX and try to get back NWO, 1 heavyweight champ, 1 tag champ, 1 US champ and 1 IC champ and 1womans champ, kill diva search ()nothing but ****s auditioning for playboy)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back