• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

If TNA shut down, who would WWE take

650ballinwhiteboy

Occasional Pre-Show
OK, this is going to sound really on the spot and random, but if TNA for some CRAZY reason(idk y) ceased operations. Who would the WWE be interested in acquiring. Think about it, with TNA gone, WWE could probably snag quite a few guys for a low price now that no clear number 2. company is out there. Also a lot of people would be willing to go over for cheap just wanting a job. NOw this isn't a who should be taken or who you think should go to WWE, but who would the WWE seriously consider picking up. Here's my list(for this one, i'm keeping it male)

As a wrestler:
Kurt Angle-probably the most successfull ex-wwe person in TNA, would cause quite a stir and the E could always use his past wwe experience

AJ Styles-the guy has built up a reputation big enough world wide that if would be stupid of the wwe not to sign him.

Abyss-I think i've heard that he has been approached by WWE before and for good reasons, the guy has a great look and persona

MCMG- 2, young, talented guys who could make a stir in wwe's weakpoint, the tag division

Team 3D-also where aparentley persued by wwe before resigning, as with angle the wwe could use their past history

LAX-also good for Tag Team division, great for expanding in Latino market

Beer Money-another great tt wwe could use, both have the wwe size and style

Booker T?-I don't know if WWE will still want him, even if he did originally ask for his release

RHino?-apparantly was approached when wwe was recreating ecw, idk if interest is still there

Samoa Joe-the guy has so much potential its mind blowing that his current gimmick is so stupid, he still has time to be the new SCSA

Sting-bring him in on a Goldberg 2004 deal, have him wrestle the matches people have been wanting to see since the mid 90's and let him retire knowing he's done it all in the wrestling world

At some other position
Kevin Nash-I think WWE is smart enough to know that putting him into the ring would be dumb since he can barely move anymore, but as a backstage guy, he's still intimidating

Mick Foley-just like before, he could make accosional apperances or maybe announce

As a wrestler:
Kurt Angle-probably the most successfull ex-wwe person in TNA, would cause quite a stir and the E could always use his past wwe experience

Definitely agree here, they would take Kurt back in a heart beat. To be honest I think he will be heading back to WWE at some point in the next year or two anyway.

AJ Styles-the guy has built up a reputation big enough world wide that if would be stupid of the wwe not to sign him.

Again this is a sure bet in my eyes, he is TNA top face (arguably...definitely when Sting retires) and he would be a great pick to feud with the likes of Morrison/Punk/Ziggler on Smackdown, and Bourne if he ever goes there (check out their indy match I posted in the cross promotion thread if you want a preview :worship:)

Abyss-I think i've heard that he has been approached by WWE before and for good reasons, the guy has a great look and persona

I'm not so sure with Abyss. Dont get me wrong I love him, but with the new "PG" branding, I'm not sure if a 10'000 tacks match is the way forward for WWE :p If they repackaged him maybe, because he is a great talent.

MCMG- 2, young, talented guys who could make a stir in wwe's weakpoint, the tag division

LAX-also good for Tag Team division, great for expanding in Latino market

Beer Money-another great tt wwe could use, both have the wwe size and style

Yes, Yes and Yes. These three teams have kept me interested in TNA for a good long time now, more than anything else in the company, even the likes of AJ and Joe.

Team 3D-also where aparentley persued by wwe before resigning, as with angle the wwe could use their past history

Booker T?-I don't know if WWE will still want him, even if he did originally ask for his release

RHino?-apparantly was approached when wwe was recreating ecw, idk if interest is still there

Not so sure with these three though, they have all had their runs in WWE now, and are all getting a bit past it. Maybe if they wanted to push ECW they could stick Team 3d, and Rhino on it, but I think Bookers Ship has sailed.

Samoa Joe-the guy has so much potential its mind blowing that his current gimmick is so stupid, he still has time to be the new SCSA

I love Samoa Joe, your right his new gimmick sucks, but he is a top talent. I'm just not so sure he has the WWE look. Maybe he would get signed on reputation, and push him as a dominant heel, I don’t think wwe fans would shine to him like TNA fans have in the past though.

Sting-bring him in on a Goldberg 2004 deal, have him wrestle the matches people have been wanting to see since the mid 90's and let him retire knowing he's done it all in the wrestling world

Hmmmmmm, maybe, maybe. Sting definitely does have a few good matches in him still, but they better get him soon :lmao:

IMO, you missed -

Matt Morgan - Yes his stint in WWE was poor, but that was down to the writer and his gimmick. The guy is great in the ring, looking better every week, has the "WWE" look, and is at least as good as Batista on the stick :p

Jay Lethal - I'm sssssooooo fed up with is Savage gimmick, but I love the guy in the ring, re-package him and he'll be as good as ever.

And last but not least

Christopher Daniels - IMO one of the best talents TNA has, unfortunately he doesn’t have the best charisma, or looks in my opinion, but he is awesome in the ring, and good on the stick. With the right look he could shine almost as bright as AJ in TNA, or WWE.

Yeah i was considering the guys you mentioned but I didn't put them in for a few reasons

Morgan-he DID have his time in WWE and it didn't work so idk if wwe will want to bring back a guy who they released. kinda like Tomko

Lethal-i like the guy but he is WAY to small for the wwe. Who would we feud with? What would be his gimmick. There's really nothing for him in the E imo

Daniels- one of my personal favorites in the wrestling world, Daniels is everything the WWE isn't. 1. he's 37, no young gun here and I'm sure WWE won't refer to him as a veteran like they do in TNA. 2. looks kinda bland imo, no real feud that screams at me
with AJ like you said he could easily merge into the Morrison/Ziggler/Punk mix because he has that look, Daniels not so much.

Well TNA is growing, and I can see no possibility of them shutting down.

HOWEVER if they did then they should sign up..

MCMG
Team 3D
LAX
British Invasion

This would at least give them a Tag Team division.

Sting - that way we could see all the dream matches we have wanted (Sting vs Undertaker, Sting vs Michaels, Sting vs Orton)

AJ Styles
Christopher Daniels
Samoa Joe
Jay Lethal

They should also let them be themselves and not do any of their WWE character repackaging rubbish.

Okay, at this point, I'm also going to pretend that Angelina Love will marry me for a green card, because the Carters have put too much money into TNA to turn back now. I know this is a hypothetical question, but if you can dream, 650ballinwhiteboy, I can too.

Here's my take on each of the wrestlers mentioned...

Kurt Angle - I haven't found Kurt as intriguing in TNA as I did in WWE. Probably the people he has to work with affect this for me. That said, I think he could come back and slide right into the role he was in, but on double secret probation as far as the wellness policy.

AJ Styles - While the guy is talented in the ring, I think his mic work might actually keep him out of WWE, or at least pushed so little that most people in the IWC's computers would blow up complaining about it. Vince has been trying to get rid of Jim Ross for years because he sounds too southern. I'm from Texas and live there and AJ sounds way too southern to me. Not my opinion that he wouldn't make it, just stating a fact. WWE would take him, but outside of a U.S. or Intercontinental title run, I wouldn't expect much. Again, not because I don't like AJ, just don't know how Vince would like him.

Abyss - He's big and at least solid in the ring. He would be in for sure.

Motor City Machine Guns, LAX, Beer Money - Hell yes, yes, and hell yes again. Just the infusion the E needs for the growing in importance tag team division. MCMG are the biggest reason I ever even look at TNA.

Team 3D - I think a short term deal would be best for them. I don't know how they would feel about putting people over, but that's what they should be doing for the most part at this point in their careers.

Booker T - I think they should bring him in, if only to affiliate themselves with PWA as another developmental territory. Anything they did with Booker should be a last run type of deal.

Rhino - Can't see him doing much more than filling a veteran role on ECW. He embarrassed himself and WWE leading to his release, and I don't know that they would want him back. He may have a couple of buddies with at least a little bit of stroke behind the scenes in Edge and Christian though.

Samoa Joe - Like me, he's fat, which is one strike against him. And like AJ, I'm afraid the IWC would wet their pants when he was given an Umaga type gimmick. That's what Vince does. Apparently there hasn't been a pair of shoes in Samoa in like 30 years. I'd like to see it, but I don't think he would be pushed correctly.

Sting - Who wouldn't agree with this one? Those dream matches vs. the Undertaker and Shawn Michaels could finally take place, as well as one of those extremely well produced WWE career documentaries, and a Hall of Fame induction. I hope Sting finds his way to the E at some point, which might make more since now with the TV-PG deal.

Angry, or is it panda, or just angry_panda? Anyway, great call on Matt Morgan. I still can't believe that WWE did what they did with him, or that they let him walk. He's like Vince's wet dream... a big, muscular guy with a good look who can talk. I think he would be the first, or maybe second, after Sting, to be brought in with this scenario. And like Sting, I hope he ends up with WWE, again in his case, someday. After some speech therapy. :banghead:

Kurt Angle, AJ Styles, Matt Morgan, Samoa Joe, Christopher Daniels, Jay Lethal, Abyss (for the size).

I think they try to bring back Mick Foley and Tazz, either for announcing or appearances.

They'd love Sting, but with him so close to retirement and being proud he never worked for Vince McMahon, I think Sting would rather just toil in obscurity over joining the WWE.

On tag teams, it depends if the WWE wants to bother rejuvenating the tag team division. So either most of these or none: Team 3D (most of the WWE's tag teams are young, Team 3D could be a mentor to these guys), LAX, MCMG, Beer Money, British Invasion (without Rob Terry)

If TNA went under there would be too much talent floating out there that if Vince was smart he would change the name of Superstars in to a forth brand or give ECW their second hour. Imagine ROH's talent with TNA's they could give Vince a run for his money with the proper bookers.

Vince would definently need to get TNA's top talent

Kurt Angle - he could come back in a HBK, Undertaker role. Limited ring time used to elevate talent

Abyss - With Kanes years dwindling he could be a good monster cross between Mankind/ Kane

MCMG - Would elevate tag team division

Beer Money - See MCMG and eventually break out into midcard single stars

AJ Styles - Could Mainevent ECW evetually Smackdown

Lethal Consequences - See Beer Money

Daniels - See AJ Styles

Booker T, Mick Foley, Sting, Nash, Steiner - If TNA went under it won't be for awhile so they should all be retired by then

Samoa Joe - Uppermidcard upon arrival eventually mainevent give him the Benoit treatment

Matt Morgan - Could be their next Lesnar/Lashley

Announce Teams

Raw Striker & Grisham

Smackdown - Tenay & JBL

ECW Cole & Matthews

lol,I find it so hilarious that WWE fans are so jealous of TNA and all there great talent,it really shows how pathetic WWE fans are

to answer this question,NO ONE because WWE doesn't deserve anyone from TNA,when it comes to talent,TNA owns WWE

lol,I find it so hilarious that WWE fans are so jealous of TNA and all there great talent,it really shows how pathetic WWE fans are

to answer this question,NO ONE because WWE doesn't deserve anyone from TNA,when it comes to talent,TNA owns WWE

:lmao:

What the hell do WWE fans have to be jealous about TNA for? For failing to utilize their talent on a regular basis? For being a shell of it's former self? TNA has great talent, they just have no interest in using it like they used to.

Besides, the WWE has just as much talent as TNA. CM Punk alone is better than half of the TNA roster. The only real talents on TNA that WWE fans should be jealous of not having are AJ Styles, Christopher Daniels, and Samoa Joe. And that's about it. Why should WWE fans be jealous of a promotion that's dominated by wrestler the WWE thought weren't good enough for their promotion in the first place? Guys like Scott Steiner and Booker are nothing but jokes at this point.

To me, the only stand out that WWE would really target in this hypothetical scenerio would be AJ Styles. He's a solid worker and his interviewing skills are still pretty solid, even with accent. WWE pushed the Hardys and neither one of them exactly sound "New York." AJ would fit in great on any of the 3 WWE brands, but, realistically, they'd stick him on ECW for a bit and then perhaps to Smackdown which would be fine by me.

Kurt Angle would be another name, to a lesser extent, because of his star power and he's a great worker. But, his personal life may be working against him at the moment. He's a disaster outside the ring on many levels and I fear there's only more trouble for him down the road... and WWE may be thinking the same.

The rest of the Main Even Mafia wouldn't be considered at this point... too many politics surrounding each guy... and too many candles on their birthday cakes. Same applies with Team 3D.

If you're thinking LAX in their current incarnation, think again. Yes, they would be good for WWE to attract Latino viewers. But, they wouldn't keep them together as a tag team (WWE's killing their tag team division, remember?) But, WWE would repackage the guys and probably in silly and demeaning gimmicks. WWE has a bad history with properly pushing MOST of their Latino talent. Please don't mention names of Latinos who got decent pushes in WWE. Yeah, I know there are some... but, they are few comparatively speaking.

Beer Money, again, would be broken up and repackaged in WWE and would resemble nothing of what you know of them in TNA. They would still be an asset in WWE, though.

MCM, I can't see WWE really wanting them too much. Sure, they're young and good workers... but there's nothing "spectacular" about them. They would probably be looked at a couple of guys who would help fill out an ECW card. But, they would have to work HARD to climb the ranks and capture attention in WWE. And again, they would be repackaged and I'm betting they'd be into silly gimmicks too.

Abyss is an interesting one... there's potential for WWE to stick him feuds with the big guys (Undertaker, Kane, Khali, Big Show) and there's also room for WWE to turn him into a goofy gimmick (Abyss Kiss Cam, maybe?) WWE can go either way with guy... but, I'm sure they'd want him.

Samoa Joe had admitted he doesn't have the look that WWE wants, but, WWE has a soft spot in their hearts for Samoans as history reflects with The Wild Samoans, Yokozuna, Rikishi, Ugama etc... and non of them were exactly Chis Masters types and got huge pushes in their day. I caould see WWE picking up JOe... but with a similar Samoan gimmick.

No male TNA announcers would be picked up. That includes Tazz and Foley.

Lauren, however, I'm sure would be picked up in a second.

Most of the Knockouts would have a chance, including Kong.

I don't see Eric Young, Jay Lethal, Shark Boy, Matt Morgan, Daniels, Neal, Creed, and some others getting picked up for various reasons.

And Sting wouldn't go to WWE... that would be Sting's decision... not WWE's.

Ok, honestly, if TNA did go under, the WWE would grab about half their talent pool for an "invasion" gimmick, totally bury the former TNA-ers with his WWE talent, and then release about 3/4 of them. Oh, wait... anybody else have deja-vu? Who they should take would be Kurt, Booker, Sting, all of the ones that were mentioned, USE THEM RIGHT, but leave out, if nobody else, Nash. Good Lord, he sucked in his prime, loves to play the politics, and would be in main events every night as the new member of DX w/his cliq buddies. We would be seeing waaaay too much of Nash as if what we see now isn't too much. Steiner, while I enjoy his character, would just not fit. They tried him before and didn't really do anything w/him except produce a couple of cool t-shirts. (Freakzilla shirt was awesome. Yeah, I got it...) Booker is awesome and would be awesome but would have to get a big push and I'm afraid Vinny wouldn't see it that way. Team 3D? Past their prime to be sure! Well, not D-Von to be honest, he's still got that fire from what I've seen. Bubba Ray, however, is a much fatter, slower, boring ass slob than what he was before and needs a personal trainer/nutritionist/dietician. If you could re-package D-Von w/somebody that would be the best scenario but that never works. Maybe a well scripted singles run? Well, anyway, that's my two cents.

I like this topic. It is interesting to see the wrestlers people would want to see and believe they could see in WWE at some point.

It would be tedious to agree with most all of you on who would go, as I would say almost all of the names mentioned. But I will say who would never go, even if WWE pursued them. Two names come to mind.

AJ Styles- Allan has been approached twice before by WWE. They offered him substantial contracts. And he said no to all. In part because he is a family man, and the TNA schedule keeps him at home more often then the WWE schedule would allow. But this thread isn't about that. It's about the what-if that is the TNA closure. The main reason he has said no, and will always say no, is for the same reason I would if I was ever approached by WWE. He does not respect the way WWE is ran. Namely Vince McMahon.

I'm sure no one here understands trully what WWE is like. Hell, I can't say I do as well. But as a competitor in the buisness, I have heard first hand from former WWE employees who say that the politics, the horrible bookings, and Vince, all make for a bad work environment. I've even had the displeasure of meeting Vince. Let me say, I was not impressed.

So no. AJ Styles will never work for WWE at ANY time.

Which brings me to the 2nd person. And it is for, pretty much the same reasons.

Sting.

You will NEVER see him in a WWE ring. Period.

In a way, although I personally get along with some of the talents in WWE, and would hate to see anyone lose their job, I am secretly hoping WWE continues down this path of horrible tv and writing. Smackdown is watchable, however. I wanna see that decline, though, cause I would love to see, although it woudn't happen anytime soon, i'm sure, WWE fold.

They are a horrible company ran by horrible people, with two very horrible top stars. John Cena and Triple H. John works his butt off, don't get me wrong, but can't wrestle. Maybe he could work in TNA, but I am personally not a fan of his in-ring work. As far as he is in real life, he is a good guy and doesn't politic much, not that he has to.

Triple H, however, is a piece of garbage. I remember Paul when he was in WCW. He was just as big an asshole back then, cept then he didn't have the pull that he obviously does now. Now that he's pretty much a McMahon, he is all but guaranteed to to finish his career with more World Title reigns than Ric Flair. A travesty. And he will, not Shane (although Shane's a dick, as well), take over the company when Vince finally steps down as Chairman. Again, a travesty. I don't feel bad for Shane, but I can't help but think he may be upset about that fact.

Anyways, I have ranted enough. I am trully sorry if it seemed I went off topic. I would post my own thread, but alas, I don't have that privilege quite yet. But I assure all of you, it was more on topic than you will know. AJ and Sting, both, will never compete in WWE.

For all those reasons.

as optomistic as the OP is....I don't think a single person in TNA would be hired in WWE for several reasons.

Angle and Sting won't work for WWE. All the 'big men' are basically worthless as far as WWE goes. They're not marketable and there are already too many time eating big guys in WWE that don't really amount to anything.

Styles....I dunno. I'd like to see it, believe me. Maybe its wishful thinking on aj's part by me that he not go to WWE because they'd bury him like they did Credible, Sabu and Sandman.

99% of the roster is filled with 'been there, done that' guys that WWE already sent packing. The Dudley's are becoming straight up annoying to watch. They haven't changed their gimmick in 15 years and it got old about 12 years ago.

The one I'd LOVE to see get one more, proper run with WWE is Rhino. He's got the build and athletic ability I love seeing in the ring. Hell, throw Foley in as his manager or spokesman or something and maybe you're talking.

But if TNA completely shut its doors, I don't think anyone would hang in WWE....especially not in the long term. How many guys are left in WWE from the buyout of WCW? Honestly....can you name one? Hurricane Helms??? Haha, he has a prolific career behind and in front of him.

emptyspiral - i have to disagree with you on your last two points. If Cena didn't have all the 12 year olds in the arena cheering for him, he'd be nothing. Unfortunately, he DOES have them all cheering for him so opinions like ours don't matter. I think he's borderline awful in the ring, just a horrible HORRIBLE actor.....and the character you see in the ring is EXACTLY what he is like in real life. I'm by no means at all saying he's a bad guy. He's actually really nice. BUT, he has been 'acting' the same way he does now since we were freshmen in college together at Springfield.

Triple H on the other hand - He has done great things for this business and you owe him just for still having WWE on TV. What did they have after Rock and Austin bailed? Absolutely nothing. HHH carried that company on his back for 3 years straight. Was he annoying on the mic every week? Of course he was.....because that was his character. I've been lucky enough to meet him a few times, and i don't mean at wrestling events or anything, just in real life events -- and he's awesome. The guy could not appreciate the business or its fans more than he does. We saw him at 5am at JFK after a ppv, run down to hell, on the phone with Steph and carrying 4 bags of luggage, and he still took a couple of minutes of his time to be completely awesome to us. Lol, he even handed the phone to one of my buddies with Steph on the line so he could pose for some pics. And that thing he did over the summer with the kid who got trampled by a group of ADULTS chasing after his elbow pad was one of the classiest acts I've ever heard a person commit. Not just wrestling, I mean ever. He saw a kid whose night was completely ruined and gave him the memory of a lifetime. Not to mention being able to get 14,000 people to cheer for the kid.

How you can say WWE is a 'horribly ran company' is beyond me. Vince McMahon became a fucking BILLIONAIRE from PRO WRESTLING. Seems like he's doing a hell of a job to me........and everyone else.

But to keep on the OP's topic - WWE makes it a hobby to take competing talent and turn it to rubish infront of our eyes. Now that I have had a couple of minutes to think about it, I wouldn't be surprised if WWE signed the entire TNA roster only to have them lose 'pink slip on a pole' matches to Hornswoggle and Chavo every night. THAT is the WWE way

Matt Morgan: The second coming, I think they missed the ship with this guy.

LAX, BM, MCMG: Tag Teams that are established, WWE needs them right now.

Angle: Comeback

Really WWE doesnt need any of these people, but they would help.

And who's to say that WWE needs to wait until TNA go under? Hell WWE could take Morgan, Beer Money and MCMG, I don't see them turning down the paycheck. The only way any of these people would say no the kinda dough the E lays down is if they are afraid of being buried by the mounds of WWE talent.

:lmao:

What the hell do WWE fans have to be jealous about TNA for? For failing to utilize their talent on a regular basis? For being a shell of it's former self? TNA has great talent, they just have no interest in using it like they used to.

Besides, the WWE has just as much talent as TNA. CM Punk alone is better than half of the TNA roster. The only real talents on TNA that WWE fans should be jealous of not having are AJ Styles, Christopher Daniels, and Samoa Joe. And that's about it. Why should WWE fans be jealous of a promotion that's dominated by wrestler the WWE thought weren't good enough for their promotion in the first place? Guys like Scott Steiner and Booker are nothing but jokes at this point.

This.

Why would the WWE want Booker T back? Why would they want a drug-addled Kurt Angle back? I don't need a drug-addled Kurt Angle on my screen, thank you very much. He wasn't that great at story-telling in the first place. His "heel" work against John Cena, if you can call it that, was horrible. What kind of fucking heel plays to the crowd for pops? Fucking horrendous.

How about Rhyno? Jarrett? Steiner? Nash? Hall? Foley? What would the WWE possibly want with any of them? They all jumped ship from the WWE and ended up on a lesser promotion doing shit all but take up TV time from the new people that will actually be making TNA money later on.

However, I will acknowledge that they could, perhaps, want a few of the younger talent. Samoa Joe, for instance. He seems legit. AJ Styles and Christopher Daniels? Sure. Why the fuck not. They're not washed up has-beens that would just be older shit on my TV that takes up the TV time for Swagger and MVP.

But beyond that? You guys are being WAY too liberal with your choices. You could find people better than half of the guys being mentioned on the WWE roster at this very moment.

If TNA were to close down, aside from Vince's ego getting to be bigger than the universe, I think he should take a bunch of the Knockouts because the Women's Division needs some help right now with the only real female wrestlers (to me) being Natalya, Beth Phoenix, Mickie James, Gail Kim, and Katie Lea. No if they are holding some of the other women back, then that means they have some hidden talent in the female roster. However, WWE should go after ODB (change her name), Daffney, Tara, Hamada, Sarita, and Traci Brooks. Now if they can give Melissa Anderson, Jamie Szantyr (Velvet Sky), Shantelle Malawski (Taylor Wilde) some make overs as far as looks, then bring them too.

My view on this one is very different than everyone else's view.

A.J. Styles and Sting would be the only two jumping over from TNA to WWE if the company went and dissolved someday. The only way all of these other talents get over to Connecticut is if Vince offers Dixie Carter enough money to buy the promotion.

By the way: wasn't the six-sided ring originally used in the movie No Holds Barred? Remember the end where Hogan's character knocked Zeus off of a rafter and he landed in the ring? I'm pretty sure I am right on this one.

But going back to the original post, I don't buy the "Vince McMahon hates Southern accents" line for one minute. Take a look at the Attitude era and the Southern accents were bountiful. Jeff Jarrett, Mark Canterbury, Dennis Knight, Big Bossman, Road Dogg, Stone Cold Steve Austin. Albeit it was not late 70's or early 80's NWA, but it definitely had some twang on the stick.

Also, a lot of the guys listed are never going back to WWE. Kurt Angle is too much trouble, Team 3D disrespected McMahon, Rhyno screwed up, Booker T is another Angle situation, Beer Money, MCMG's, Lethal Consequences would never make it out of FCW, Samoa Joe would not go for the stereotyped gimmick presented to him, Abyss and Matt Morgan would be McMahon type guys, but they can't sell unless Undertaker and Kane end up done before too long, Steiner is done, Daniels might get in after a stint in FCW, The Knockouts division might end up back on the independent scene, and the only other guy left who I would love to see on WWE television is Jeff Jarrett.

In other words: there's no chance in hell of anyone from TNA going to WWE, at least not soon.

Does anyone remember Brayden Walker? yeah a true TNA original called Wildcat Chris Harris, and he didn't cut the mustard in WWE. would some of the other guys in TNA do better? absolutely, but to me WWE doesn't really need anyone new, they have an already overflowing roster and a fair amount of developmental talent, so no need for the young guys. As far as main eventers, I could see Samoa Joe, Kurt Angle, Sting and AJ being WWE targets, but i really doubt you'd see Angle, AJ or Sting want to work there, that leaves Joe as the only guy i'd really think could jump to WWe and actually stick around, though personally MCMGs, Beer money and almost every knockout would be cool to see in WWe

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back