If The Rock doesn't compete at Wrestlemania XXX who does Brock Lesnar face?

"I guess Taker vs Brock is more likely" .. I don't see how that's the case

I mean if given the option wouldn't Taker-Cena be a better, more marquee match up?

When I said Brock vs Taker was more likely I was referring mean as opposed to Punk vs Lesnar II. I said in my post that Cena vs Taker is the match I'd do, just not for the title.

However Brock and Taker have huge history and Taker has never beaten him, so I think it's a very viable match-up for Mania 30.

The only people I see Lesnar having a good match with and not another vs Golberg is either Cena or Undertaker.
Hopefully im wrong and the feud (Punk vs Lesnar) will last more then Summerslam. It will allow Punk to grow into a vicious animal, and prove that he is the best. Until he takes out Lesnar he is not the best.
But a dream match(s) for WMXXX Punk vs Angle or Angle vs Bryan!

If Rock does not compete at WrestleMania 30, then the perfect opponent for Lesnar would be Punk with Lesnar winning their first encounter at SummerSlam but Punk ultimately getting his revenge beating Lesnar at WrestleMania 30 but if it is not Punk, I would love to see John Cena vs Brock Lesnar at WrestleMania 30

I would like to see Brock Lesnar vs The Undertaker at WrestleMania but with no disrespect to Undertaker I think Lesnar is too brutal in his matches for Taker to keep up with him and he could possibly get injured.

If he does return to WWE I would like to see Batista vs Brock Lesnar.

How about Brock Lesnar vs Chris Jericho? Best In The World at Everything He Does vs The Beast Incarnate, I am surprised Lesnar and Jericho's paths have never crossed before and not only that but Jericho would be able to put on a great match with Lesnar too considering Lesnar and Jericho have never faced one another at all

It would be interesting to see Brock, Axel and Heyman cosey up to Vince McMahon and having them 'on his team' for this rumoured Vince vs Triple H power struggle match at Mania.

Vince, Shane, Axel, Brock, VS Triple H (DX, Clique or Evolution).

The story writes itself. And fuck what Brock did to Vince, the Mr McMahon character admires things like that.

Brock Lesnar vs. Batista? Is that a big enough draw for WM? They could go with that. The Beast vs. The Animal. I can't remember if they actually feuded but I don't think they did. It could work.

Brock Lesnar vs. Batista? Is that a big enough draw for WM? They could go with that. The Beast vs. The Animal. I can't remember if they actually feuded but I don't think they did. It could work.

No, they were kept apart during 2002-2004. Lesnar was on Smackdown and Batista was on Raw. They had a match in OVW which is on Youtube. I also think they locked up in the 2003 Royal Rumble match but that was it.

Hopefully the crowd wont cry if they fight and ruin the match like they did Lesnar/Goldberg. :blush:

Brock vs Rock
Taker vs Cena
Punk vs Austin (HHH vs Vince storyline)

thats what i want to see/what i think we'll see

I don't know who in the right frame of mind would want to see Lesnar vs Taker in 2014. We could literally see Lesnar kill Taker with a single botched powerbomb or something.

My answer would be nobody. Brock Lesnar adds nothing to WrestleMania, and I'd prefer for him not to be on the show at all. If he absolutely has to face someone, how about Ryback in a Loser and Winner Must Both Retire Match? Get rid of both of them and make room for some deserving talents at the top of the card.

Brock adds PPV buys. Fact. That's why he's on the card.

I for one do not want to see Brock/Taker.

Not only is it something we've seen before (albeit not Deadman Taker), but it's increasingly dangerous for Taker to get in the ring.

I remember in the Mania of Wrestlemania documentary, where Kurt Angle was talking about going into his main event match against Brock Lesnar with a seriously broken neck.

He says he'd much rather be in there with a ring general like Triple H who knows his limits and can protect Angle, rather than someone like Lesnar who works stiff and doesn't know his own strength. Funnily enough, Brock ending up being the one getting hurt by Brock, not Angle.

And that was a Brock Lesnar who had wrestled non stop since debuting a year earlier and training for wrestling in OVW non stop before that. The Brock Lesnar who would potentially face Taker at Wrestlemania is not the same man. He's rusty in the ring, needs stipulations to cover it up, makes sporadic appearances and wrestles maybe 2 or 3 times a year.

He could seriously hurt Taker, who will be weaker than ever before. Sure, that makes for a great storyline, but the reality is actually quite worrying.

Put Brock against someone he hasn't faced in a main event feud like Taker. There are plenty of options. He's never had a program with Orton. See, I just came up with that in 10 seconds. A hot Orton vs Lesnar would sell massively, and wouldn't have the possible manslaughter of Mark Calloway hanging over it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back