If somebody from WZ isn't fired by tomorrow...

The 1-2-3 Killam

Mid-Card Championship Winner
...I'll be surprised. Chris Cash had the brilliant idea of getting really drunk, and then hosting a new years eve party on VOW, along with me and Adam Gorzelsky as hosts. This went on....for six hours. During this time period we:

-watched Adam and his girlfriend make out at least 2 dozen times
-had Adam's mom call into the show
-Adam's mom told chris to take his pants off
-Chris took his pants off
-Chris did the remainder of the show without pants, and got up to dance around at each of the time zone new years moments.
-We prank called Nick Paglino
-We prank called Mark Madden
-We prank called Billy Gunn
-We prank called somewhere between 5-10 strip clubs in NY and LA, one of which let us talk to a dancer for like 10 minutes
-We went on Omegle, and talked to a few dozen people. There were many dicks, a few boobs, and way too many teenagers.
-One person on Omegle took out a gun and threatened to kill himself. Chris encouraged him to do so.
-I smoked pot live on VOW, and Adam (a lawyer) freaked out about it
-Adam got so drunk he eventually just left and his computer put itself to sleep, we presume.
-CHris got the drunken point where he just kept going, because everything was funny. I wasn't drunk, and got really bored, so I started watching Talledega Nights.
-We watched Telledega Nights.
-Justin LaBar called in and we made fun of the Cowboys.
-Justin LaBar put me over as awesome.
-Chris made fun of just abotu everyone imaginable
-We took dozens of phone calls, while drunk, and hung up on most of them.
-Chris got in a fight with Adam's annoying cousin
-We played drinking games with Adam's hot girlfriend

What's hilarious is, most of that stuff wouldn't matter. But I almost guarantee you somebody is going to get yelled at (or worse) for prank calling Mark Madden. The guy has threatened to "bury" other WZ employees in the past when they've done things like...call him an ass.

Questions and Observations:

Does Madden wear a CPAP to bed?

Does WZ have Code of Conduct handbook from HR?

If anyone is getting fired, Mike would be first for his breaking the law-ish and being low man on the totem pole.

Has Dagger offered his help to WZ in this difficult time?

How many people actually listened last night? How many listen on average?

Pics of the guys girlfriend or GTFO (pics of Adam's mom as well).

Get KB a job, he's got a goiter and needs health insurance. He's also very good at the job (even if some of his opinions are shit (last night's Raw was way better than a D+(Miz teaming with Cena, Orton's return, The Shield not just getting away with everything, Rosa's cleavage, title change, Sheamus/Ziggler, Hell No/3MB, Hell No's humor, Cena's envigorating promo, even Mae Young humor (it's time for people to let go of their uptight attitude about this segment from over 10 years ago, it was what it was and I have no idea what people expected, would people have been happier if the hand was half black?)))).

How much do/did you get paid?

Ah, so this is what you did instead of come over last night. Seems a whole lot more fun than champagne and creamy cheesy crab puffs.

You were my hero Killam! Why'd you have to do that? You come out with stink like that. Poop. You poopmouth, with poop out of your mouth!

I spent my New Years club hopping and playing pool, then spending two hours in the freezing rain along with about 50,000 others to watch the music note drop in Nashville.

Would have loved to have called in though.

HGR isn't responding. Clearly the powers at WZ have had him killed. I really thought a firm warning would have sufficed but "oh well" murder in cold blood makes sense too.

Or maybe he's still sleeping.

HGR was apparently to WZ what Triple H was to the click, & last night was WZ's "MSG Curtain Call". HGR is the one who must take the punishment, let the 3 yr. burial begin.

There's no way I get any heat for last night, haha. If anybody were to get fired, it'd be Chris Cash. It's his show; I was just a guest. It was not my idea to prank call Mark Madden, nor did I say anything while on the phone. Adam would be next, as he was the guy who actually talked to Madden's answering machine. And he was reeeeeeeeeeally drunk when he did it. As somebody I don't think is getting paid be WZ, he'd be the first to go. And then probably Chris, which would give me a giant raise. So I mean...whatever... xD

Also, as of yesterday, say hello to the - as voted upon by the Wrestlezone Universe - MOST IMPROVED POSTER OF 2012!

SUCK IT, SAM!

It's so unfair - I work hard all year, trying to better myself, building bridges, and yet it's YOU that gets to watch Chris Cash's package bounce around like a hot dog wrapped in a blanket. I feel robbed.

There's no way I get any heat for last night, haha. If anybody were to get fired, it'd be Chris Cash. It's his show; I was just a guest. It was not my idea to prank call Mark Madden, nor did I say anything while on the phone. Adam would be next, as he was the guy who actually talked to Madden's answering machine. And he was reeeeeeeeeeally drunk when he did it. As somebody I don't think is getting paid be WZ, he'd be the first to go. And then probably Chris, which would give me a giant raise. So I mean...whatever... xD

If there's one thing I look for in a coworker and friend is for them to know when to completely throw me under the bus.

Who has the authority to fire you guys? Do you want SNS to put in a good word? His hard work with you is not perfect, but it is helping.

Why haven't you gotten KB a job yet?

Also, as of yesterday, say hello to the - as voted upon by the Wrestlezone Universe - MOST IMPROVED POSTER OF 2012!

SUCK IT, SAM!

Bullshit! I began my wrestlezone run this year as an accused serial banned poster, followed by your doppleganger, and then ended my road to success as a stealth poster that barely exists. I should be the most improved poster, dirt bag!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back