If Orton wins at Bragging Rights what will happen on Raw?

What i think is Wwe has a plan in my oponion Kofi Kingston lost his US Title to get his main push, he will replace Cena. ted Dibiase will turn on Randy soon so he will also be a top babyface. However Cody wont they still need a top heel. They are wanting Smackdown! to be the top show because Raw has been it for years so Cena will go there to promote this but because a lot of the kids like him. To help Raw out so they have another top heel they will have Edge when he comes back. Then you will still have Shawn Michaels and HHH.
By the way this might not be true its only what i think might happen or for what i hope happens.

Hopefully theyll bring christian over to raw, then face orton. So that Cpt. Charisma can finally be a world champion. Or just wait till King Booker returns to his kingdom and show us that Cena sucks. Now can you dig it SUCKA

Why would they take Cena off of Raw? That would make no sense whatsoever. I highly doubt that they will do this unless they have some kind of major trick up their sleeves.

If for some reason Cena does lose...expect DX to run wild on Orton and Legacy. That's right...handicap matches every night.

I honestly cannot for the life of me see Cena losing here. There aren't any faces that can challenge Orton for the belt right now. (DX doesn't count as they are a tag team.) Smackdown is completely stacked at the moment they don't need Cena there. Raw is lacking now, as it has been for the past couple of months. Cena in my opinion can bring some stability to the belt. And bring fresh guys up to work the main event. Orton couldn't do that because their aren't any credible main event faces besides Cena and Trips.

Now if for some reasons they decided to have Orton win here, I think it would be pretty epic for him to come out and take everything that Cena is known for and destroy it. Shirts, hats, everything. Including the title. Ridding him with of Cena. Though I doubt that will happen as Orton isn't going to win....

That's a big if dawg. It'd be weird not seeing Cena on RAW for a minute. But it'd definitely be a change I wouldn't mind. I pretty much see Cena having feuded with EVERYONE on RAW. Even if they were little tiny, weeklong feuds. There's really not that much to do for him on RAW that'll gain interest. If Orton was to win, he wouldn't go and burn all his shit or set fire to the belt. He'd brag about how he banished Cena to RAW, and just cut a long unecessary promo. There has been a little bit of whisper about a new WWE Championship being made, so that might be incorporated in there somehow. Who knows? Cena has a lot of new feuds over on Smackdown, think of the potential.. I'd love to see him back home.

the brand-specific title matches seem irrelevant regardless of the added stipulations. i think we'll see a tag match that pits jericho against big show in some form and will plant the seed for their demise.

i'm glad the miz is the new united states champion. at least we have an established personality with him. i mean, kofi kinston has been the us champ, the ic champ, and a world tag team champ...and all we know abou him is that he's the jamaican guy.

and i don't really think that his moves (which are visually impressive) make much sense

I have no idea what they'd do with Cena honestly, you can't put him on SD because the main event scene is already getting crowded with Batista, and eventually Edge. Maybe they put him on ECW as a final nail in the coffin, just bring in the guy that is the opposite of what the original ECW was, but then you may have some better ratings, but he'd be running over everyone in sight, and theres no reason to send him there to elevate new guys, since he is in his prime right now. I just really hate the idea of putting the title back on Orton, just to take it back off. That just stacks their title reigns, which is how Edge accumulated 9 world title runs in the span of 3 years or so, which isn't a good idea. People like Ric Flair won their titles over their whole career, you shouldn't be able to do the same in the span of less than a decade. I guess Cena wins and stays on Raw, either that or he goes to film a new movie or something like someone else said above.

If Orton wins at Bragging Rights I believe they will end up rushing turning Ted and/or Cody turning face on Orton. Whilst it would be a great feud I do not believe it would work out as well as it could. Everyone would tell it was rushed and I don't think these two could work well as a face yet. Everyone says that Ted will win the Rumble and take Orton's title at Wrestlemania but I don't see that happening. I think Ted and Cody should stay with Orton for another year.

Back on topic though. I believe that someone would step into the Main Event whether it be MVP or Mark Henry or maybe Kofi Kingston. Who knows what will happen. I personally think no one but MVP should get the push into the main event if Orton wins. He is the only one on Raw that I believe could take the title off Orton and look credible doing so.

It was talked about how Michael Cole may have ruined the match by saying ''In Cena's last match on Raw he will face...Triple H". I really don't know...If they move Cena to Smackdown they will have to do trades or something to get people to RAW to even the playing field. No one wants to see HHH vs. Orton again...and even though HBK I think deserves one more title reign, I don't think he will get one and I don't think those 3 are enough to keep the RAW main event bracket shining. Yeah you can bring in some younger talent but WWE always find the best way to screw that up..just look at the Intercontinental title. I'd say if Cena does leave here are a few options to bring to RAW:

1. Undertaker...he hasn't been on RAW in years...maybe he is on Smackdown for the easy schedule but imagine him coming to the top show again.
2. Kane...when was the last time they used him right? I mean really...he hasn't been given a main event push in a LONG time.
3. Edge...he could be back by royal rumble and become a very popular face.
4. Christian...let Regal take the belt..it would be awesome to see him make a RAW debut.
Now this is my first time posting on these threads...these are strictly just my opinion...I guess only time will tell what really happens

What if Cena moved to ECW? It's been mentioned that he's going to be working on a movie. What better way to lighten his load by throwing him to ECW, maybe having him feud with William Regal's goons for a while? It'd be nice to see some new blood in the Christian/Dreamer/Regal/Jackson/Kozlov mix.

There would've been no reason to have Orton pick up the title at Hell in a Cell if he wasn't going to be hanging on to it. The WWE can't seriously have Orton and Cena go back and forth with switching the title around. Two months in a row is enough.

MVP would be an excellent contender for the WWE title. Remember when MVP came to RAW after the draft and told Orton to shut the hell up? It would be a good time to pick that heat back up.

well according to pwrestlingforums.com the new title is gonna be out sometime mid october? so my guess is-

Cena and orton have a draw making a new rac for the title,maybe a scramble match for the wwe title? and the belt gets unvailed that night?

Or cena wins the title and says its time for a change and unveils a new one after brgging rights?

i dont see cena going to smackdown, putting the biggest star on the 2nd grade show?thats like putting taker to tna?

It was talked about how Michael Cole may have ruined the match by saying ''In Cena's last match on Raw he will face...Triple H". I really don't know...If they move Cena to Smackdown they will have to do trades or something to get people to RAW to even the playing field. No one wants to see HHH vs. Orton again...and even though HBK I think deserves one more title reign, I don't think he will get one and I don't think those 3 are enough to keep the RAW main event bracket shining. Yeah you can bring in some younger talent but WWE always find the best way to screw that up..just look at the Intercontinental title. I'd say if Cena does leave here are a few options to bring to RAW:

1. Undertaker...he hasn't been on RAW in years...maybe he is on Smackdown for the easy schedule but imagine him coming to the top show again.
2. Kane...when was the last time they used him right? I mean really...he hasn't been given a main event push in a LONG time.
3. Edge...he could be back by royal rumble and become a very popular face.
4. Christian...let Regal take the belt..it would be awesome to see him make a RAW debut.
Now this is my first time posting on these threads...these are strictly just my opinion...I guess only time will tell what really happens

I've been thinking about that since RAW last night. Suddenly it hit me that Smackdown will have to send someone over, if Cena goes to Smackdown. This would also be a good chance to give Kane something to do. Turn him face and throw him into a program with Orton. Bring back the cocky legend killer Orton to face him though, or maybe a combination of the two. Ultimately, I'm confident we will be seeing the Rated RKO feud. I'd prefer that if it were after Wrestlemania, depending on when Edge returns. I think these guys could go at it for quite some time, keeping it fresh all the while. I'd hate to see Edge return right before the Rumble and have one main event match with Orton and then that be it. I'm still lobbying for Christian's RAW debut, but maybe not just yet. He's still got some work he can do on ECW elevating up and coming talent/building credibility to the ECW title. Besides, this is about Smackdown guys coming to RAW. As for the Undertaker, I think it's an ideal choice simply because I know what the Undertaker can do "slowed down" or not. I think reliving his feud with Orton would be a great way to finish out the year.

I think Orton does win and Cena goes to SD. Ted will likely costs Orton a fall in the iron man match and continue to put tension between them but ultimately Orton beats Cena.

Orton then rekindles his feud with HHH over the next 2 PPV's (SS and TLC). (Again Ted will interfere at SS and cause a DQ however he will become angry with Ted when the night after SS Randy is informed by the guest GM he has to face HHH in a TLC match at the following PPV...this could also be a triple threat with HBK at TLC. Ted becomes at fault for Randy having to fight in such a "brutal" match).

Orton will retain his title and go 1 on 1 vs Ted at RR then meet up again with Ted in the EC (with HHH/HBK/Swagger or Rhodes & Big Show). Orton then gets HBK 1 on 1 at WM26 in Shawn's final match and retires him. HHH starts up a feud with Swagger and Ted & Cody end up in the MiTB match.

Cena comes back to RAW via the draft in April (with HBK as the new GM) and goes 1 on 1 with Orton at Backlash as payback for retiring him at Mania. This will lead to tension between HBK and HHH with HHH going heel after some build up. (HHH gets angry that HBK chose Cena and not HHH to get revenge on RKO)

As for SD Cena comes over and gets pushed into a triple threat elimination at SS with Punk and Taker (Cena pins Taker eliminating him then Punk beats the crap out of Cena with a foreign object like the ring bell and pins Cena to get his title back). Cena sells the injury while he goes on to film the movie slated to start filming in December.

The SD main even at TLC would become a scramble with Punk,Taker,Kane,Jericho & Hardy/Ziggler or Morrison. Punk retains only to drop it at the Rumble to Taker. (JeriShow drop the titles to Rey/Bats at SS in a 6 team elimination tag match with Hart Dynasty,Zeke & Kozlov,Legacy & Cryme Tyme).

Rey/Bats can then feud with the above mentioned teams and MVP/Henry over the coming months. Yes Bats will be pushed into a lengthy Tag Title run reducing the chances for him to get injured again by wrestling less.

Cena wins the RR in his grand return and faces off in the EC with Taker,Kane,Jericho,Punk & one of the 3 SD up and comers mentioned above. Taker retains and Cena challenges him for the strap at Mania only to lose and get drafted back to RAW.

Edge returns to challenge Jericho for Mania and start a lengthy feud between the 2. Punk ends up in the MiTB again (possibly a 3rd win here?) only this time he'd lose when cashing in MiTB possibly vs Taker again at Backlash (and promoting Taker as the man Punk could never beat where they could possibly have Punk finally win out vs Taker at NoC or SS 2010).

There's one way for Cena to lose, go to Smackdown, and still show up on Raw that doesn't have to wait for the draft... That would be as one half of the unified tag team champions. Jericho was also supposed to be off Raw (I forget why) "forever", yet is a weekly regular.

He'd just need a partner. MVP would make some sense if Henry was injured (scripted or real), but the most interesting partner would be Randy Orton himself. It is said that we won't see Cena versus Orton, but nothing about Cena with Orton....

To be honest i feel that Cena going to Smackdown means 2 things, either Cena vs Batista at Mania 26 or Cena vs Taker at Mania 26 and i would rather see Cena vs Taker as that would be a better match and a bigger draw.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back