I wish that ------- was still in WWE

The Mark of Zur-En-Arrh

Tell me what's on ur so called mind
It's great to see D'lo Brown back on WWE TV. It got me thinking back to all the other Attitude throwaways that i wish had made it into the ME tier and were still around.

Guys like Gangrel, Al Snow and for some strange reason, just because i always thought his character was stupidly funny, The Big Bossman (RIP).

Who do you miss?

Christian Cage and Brock Lesnar. They both could have been maineventers for WWE today. Lesnar would probably be a legend by now and Cage would probably at least have been a 1 time WHC.

I miss Ken Shamrock. Wanted him vs Angle when Angle was saying he was worlds most dangerous man and brought out Angle lock as finisher

Excellant thread in my opinion man, I would probably bring back the Dudleys but not the shape there in... Crash Holly was pretty good and for some reason I was really quite upset when he died... Goldust, what a man...or, yeah Goldust.

I would say Eddie Guerrero. He left way before his time and if I could only bring one back it would be him.

I would have to say that the one wrestler who I woul dhave loved to see make a long run in WWE or come back is Muhammad Hassan. I think that S&P pulled the cord on him before his character had the chance to truly become a major level heel in the WWE. A damned shame too.

i would have to say rob van dam. he made every match he was in exciting he was just fun to watch. the can also be said for brock lesnar. they both were very exciting and had a lot left in them but now theyre gone

Owen Hart.

If vince would've dropped the Blazer, Owen would be a muliple time champion, and proberly as big as HHH or Shawn Michaels, if Vince would'nt have attacked him professionally for being Bret's brother, Owen would still be with us and Vince would be able to sleep at night.

Didnt you just love that Inverted piledriver, I think it looks better than its sister move(the tombstone).

i agree with spunky:
Owen Hart is one of the greatest wrestlers of all time!
Honorable Mentions:
1. Kurt Angle (dumbest mistake for wwe, best move for TNA)
2. Benoit (R.I.P. you stupid bastard!)
3. Jeff Jarrett (he needs to come back)
4. RVD (please vince please!)

:robvandam: RVD! RVD! :robvandam:

Steve Blackman and Tajiri need to come back. Charisma is for LOSERS! Seriously, both these guys could throw a better match than 50% of the current roster.

I wish that Lita was still in the WWE. Lita is my all-time favorite female wrestler(just ahead of Melina, Sara Del Rey, & "Cheerleader" Melissa Anderson) She made me like female wrestling and just was always a personal fave. I only wish she would have never broken her neck, because she was never the same after that. I even like her when she became a "****" with Edge. I would mark out hard if Lita came back. Oh and RVD.

I also miss Tajiri. He had a different kind of charisma. He didn't need to speak well in order to connect with the fans. He was a smart man. He knew how to play the vile heel or the lovable face. I am not ashamed that for pretty much every day from 2001-2005 I marked out for Tajiri.

I also wish that A-Train and Tomko would come back to WWE. I always thought he was a good big man, and really started to find his way as a singles wrestler as A-Train. And Tomko has also improved by leaps and bounds since departing from WWE. I don't really care if they get paired as a tag team or not, I just think they're two talented big men who deserve to be in the big time.

Stevie Richards...If ever there was a guy that I think was underutilised by WWE it was him, his last 'push' came with winning a few matches on ECW against Kevin Thorn. Before that it was BWO, and before that RTC. He was typecast in that role, and always held that they should put him back in it. Though seriously, I hope he goes to TNA for a bit and see how he gets used there.

Bull Buchanan - for some reason I was a fan of this guy. Even B Squared! I think he should come back and face Triple H in his latest bid to beat all of the giants. If used right Bull Buchanan could be a great upper card heel.

Kaientai - Indeed! I miss Funaki teaming up with Taka Michinoku. Where the mouths move and all they say is "Indeed" or "Evil" - so cheesy it was great!

Well because I am reading yet another book on Owen Hart, I must say it is him. Almost shed a tear for the Fallen Hart. It is true, I think he would have been given a big boast in the WWE, but I think he would have been retired before he was 40, to live his life with his family.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back