• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

I Beat IDR To It!! TNA LD 12/2/2010

ABMorales787

Lord And Master
Staff member
Administrator
After a week a of severely underwhelming WWE TV, it's time to kick back and finally be overwhelmed by wrestling again. Even if it's just hype.

9a66dc56985e2f5f7def2f0d1f5e67f5_M.jpg

Tonight:
- Dixie's back. Twitter and all. Fuck...

- Matt Morgan will announce his pick as guest ref for the upcoming match with Jeff Hardy at Final Resolution. As if we didn't know who he would pick. I hope he doesn't pick some random asshole, though.

- Will Brother Devon answer Brother Ray? Will anybody actually care? Will they leave after this feud? This is gonna hold up until Genesis isn't it?

- Will Fourtune make Doug pay for his betrayal? Will James Storm remember to take his hat off before showering? Will Kaz not crack a childish joke? Will AJ Styles stop being awesome? Will Robert Roode stop being awesome? Queue a Geico commercial for me will ya?

- Will Jeff Hardy look more like the Joker than last week? Who is next to fall from EV2? Will Hulk and Eric show up? Do chickens lay eggs?
Card:
ppopu.jpg

- TNA seems to be listening to me as we get a Tag Team match that mixes two stories. 4 on 4 showcasing the top teams in TNA and the world. Hey, Gunner and Murphy are a tag team too, so the entire division isn't in that one match. The Guns look to keep the train rolling heading to their Full Metal Mayhem match with Gen Me. Which is a coincidence because WWE is having TLC oriented PPV and... Oh. Plus Beer Money and Ink Inc. are pushing for title shots, so Final Resolution determines it.

wvef0z.jpg

- In our unusually booked match of the night, we have a 3-Way between Knockout Champ, Madison, Edge's female counterpart, Angelina, and the 2nd hottest ass in wrestling, Sarita. Non-title.

ngsr48.jpg

- Two? Tie-in tag team matches? No way. YES WAY! The Pope and Samoa Joe join forces to take on their respective rivals, Abyss and Jeff Jarrett. Who will be in the receiving end of Jarrett's MMA mastery this week? Will Abyss get lypo paid by Immortal? Will there be anybody that doesn't see The Pope and Joe explosion coming?

All this and more, tonight on TNA Impact. Oh and then stay tuned to Reaction. Which will most likely feature the ending of the main event. Gotta make sense for those Spike execs you know.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back