Hype Bros & Bailey

PrinceMarvel

Occasional Pre-Show
Currently, my favorite tag team in NXT is the Hype Bros, although, I'm not sure if I like the name or not. My favorite WWE diva is Bailey. Do you think the two gimmicks would work well enough together for them to form a power trio? I would like to see them as such, though not in the same way as Black, Murphy and Bliss, or the Valdevillains and Blue Pants or A more, Cassidy and Carmelle. Possibly more of a friendly alliance where they support each other and come to the ring as a trio.

Dreadful idea. For one, the Hype Bros are utter shit. Literally every other team in NXT are superior in every way. Secondly, while stifle Bayleys development by burdening her with two enhancement "talents" that are light years beneath her in terms of future prospects AND talent?!

Ready, Willing & Gable... Now there's a team.

Look, there's a big difference. Hype Bros are just trying to put over the talents. They're enhancing the talents of the other tag teams in the NXT. On the other hand Bayley is the NXT Women's Champion. With Charlotte, Becky Lynch and Sasha Banks all moved to the Main Roster, Bayley is potentially the female face of the NXT Division.

But unlike the others, I do think the Hype Bros are good in the ring. They connect with the crowd and being charismatic all over. They can seriously elevate the rookie teams. They can do the job what Tyson Kidd had been doing in NXT in those Two years. And they won't be wasted talents.

Cheers!!

Love the Hype Bros. Hope the get a run with the tag belts, and that once on the main roster it will revitalize Ryder's career

Don't think they'd fit with Bayley though

I kinda wanted Bayley to join Axelmainia and Macho Mandow as Muss Bayleyzabeth

Hype Bros are beyond horrible. Mojo is pathetic, and Zack Ryder is.....Zack Ryder. Don't screw Bayley over like that.

Horrible idea

Hate it..

I like Sasha but Bayley is my favorite wwe diva on either roster!! She's the champ and doesn't need locked with a horrible tag team...

They would work well because both gimmicks are garbage.. Not sure how anyone can like Bayley unless they're a child, kids like Bayley which is understandable, it's a character for the children and i think Hype Bros are targeted towards the kids as well. For adults those gimmicks are corny and awkward.. Bayley is a very talented worker and she proved that in her match with Sasha Banks but she needs a repackaging badly.. Pairing Bayley with the Hype Bros will hold Bayley down, She's the woman's champion she doesn't need to be a valet for some tag team, a team that's not even good.

I am not particularly fond of Bayley or The Hype Bros, I think Bayley is WAY! overrated and shouldn't be anywhere near a title or a main roster call -up. She is in very desperate need of first a new and exciting finisher (like maybe that reverse frankensteiner She used at NXT Takeover) and second a complete character overhaul and repackaging. I fear that much like Emma, (who IMO is considerably more talented) Her gimmick will never get over on the main roster enough for Her to be taken seriously or become any sort of factor or threat in the Diva's Division. I consider Her to be a transitional champion to be quickly usurped as soon as there is a viable contender.

I happen to believe Zack Rider is very talented and underutilized but Mojo Rawley is one of the least talented people in NXT and that includes the enhancement talent, He is beyond GREEN! and needs a lot of work. While teaming with Mojo is bringing Zack down arguably to His lowest point since His re-debut on the main roster, it is the best thing that could have happened to Mojo as He can now learn on the fly and improve at a faster pace with Zack guiding His every step. I do believe a heel turn would help both guys tap into their apex as a aspiring tag contender considerably faster and help both round out their respective characters.

I am a 34 year old man, and I love both Bayley and the Hype Bros. I think Bayleys title win was LONG over due.

Bayley's Gimmick I think could translate well to the main roster. She's a PG Mickie James. Instead of a Psycho Lesbian Stalker, she's a super fan

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back