How would you feel if....

How would you feel if Kurt Angle returned to the WWE?

• Fuck yeah, it would be awesome!

• Don't really care either way...

• I'd prefer him to stay on TNA.

Results are only viewable after voting.

hArdyPUNKmArk

I'm better than you!
Kurt Angle returned to the WWE?

I bought a Wrestlemania 22 dvd and watched it last night. I was watching the Rey v Orton v Angle match and was really stoked at Angle's performance and forgot how pumped he used to get in front of a massive crowd. The match was pretty much shit on a stick apart from Kurt's performance. Rey missing the 619 of the post was so dumb and some of the moves from him and even Orton were sloppy as, but Kurt was awesome.

I still watch the occasional TNA show just to see how he's going but i get bored, he's still a great heel but he seems to get that much more pumped and in to it when there is a bigger WWE crowd.

So, I thought to myself, fuck yeah it would be good to see Kurt return to the WWE and wanted to know what all your thoughts would be on him coming back?

Kurt Angle is one of the best technical wrestlers of the past 20-30 years and to have him back in WWE would be downright fantastic. Imagin Angle -vs- CM Punk someday, or Angle -vs- Triple H in a battle of two of the biggest names in the 2000's, it would be epic!

I want Kurt to come, I want to see him have one last run as WWE Champ. It has been less interesting without Kurt in WWE. In TNA, he seemed to diminish his legacy with some of the angles and what not. Don't get me wrong, he has had great matches, but he belongs in WWE. I also want to see him wrestle in Mania one last time, one last match against HBK, one last match against Jericho, one last match against Taker, and see him versus Orton, Swagger, Shelton and MVP

Kurt is one of the only huge stars in a huge field of tna midcards. Kurt is preparing the furture big star wrestlers of tomorrow like joe n styles. He has a much lighter work schedule in TNA, but prolly makes a few million less. Look at when Funk went to ECW to prepare the future wrestlers. I see him coming back to the dark side eventually, but not for at least 5 years. He needs to cement his status in TNA as dominant before he comes back.

What would have happened if when Kurt Angle had every TNA championship belt at the same time, He jumped ship back to WWE and brought all the belts?

What would have happened if when Kurt Angle had every TNA championship belt at the same time, He jumped ship back to WWE and brought all the belts?

Anyway, I'd love to see Angle back in the WWE. I always felt that TNA was below Angle, as I always loved him in the WWE, and I feel it just suits him better. I really miss seeing Angle in WWE and I think he could be having some really insane feuds right now with some of the talent that the WWE has right now instead of just being in TNA.

There has already been some talk as to whether or not Kurt will return to WWE. A few months ago, Wrestlezone had a post up about a lot of TNA starts and whether they will return to WWE once their contract expires in 2009.
Kurt Angle's contract does expire late in this year, and there are hopes that he will return to the company. This comes as a surprise because of the way he left things with the WWE, but apparently Vince is willing to forgive and forget everything between the two.
Kurt is not the only TNA guy I would love to see jump ship again. I think TNA would be better if they started growing more of their own talent also. Get a minor league going and maybe even start a one hour show to showcase and build the lesser known talents (like ECW).
Personally, I would love to see these guys come over (or come back):
-Kurt Angle
-Christopher Daniels
-Bubba, DVon, and Spike Dudley (lets face it, WWE needs some legit cruiserweight guys, and if we could get one more 3 way dance between E&C, Hardys, and Dudleys, I'd be all for it)
-Scott Steiner (I think he'd be awesome to feud with guys like Koslov, Mike Knox, and even Big Show)
-"The Wildcat" (after he lost weight)

As far as I'm concerned, they can keep Booker T. He got old for me. And Kevin Nash is getting too old to come back over anyway. He wouldn't be worth it for Vince. Sting said he would never wrestle for Vince McMahon on any terms, ever.

I don't really care much for him. I guess it's his attitude, he seems very arrogant, but then who isn't? He is a very good performer, though, and since I don't watch TNA, it'd be good to see him again. What do you think are the odds?

I'd yawn and really wouldn't care. I was a huge Angle fan at once, but then I realized how overrated he was once he left the WWE. He hogs the spotlight, it isn't very good, his matches are inconsistent and he can't play a good face or a good heel. He wouldn't bring anything to the WWE except for an attitude problem, some personal problems and a lot of extra baggage. When he joined TNA he was given the ball and failed miserably, he didn't improve the ratings, nor did he improve the quality of the show. TBH, I am glad I don't watch tv so I don't have to hear a promo of his that consists of " I am an Olympic gold medalist, and I won the gold with a broken fricken neck"...

I watch TNA and I agree that Kurt Angle isnt as pumped up by the crowed in the Impact Zone as he was at WWE PPV's. I do miss his intensity and would love to see that again, but at the same time there was the health concern, and that might be in the back of my head with all the deaths and how much that guy pushes himself. I dont know about anybody else but after his health roumers, that bad feeling always comes when he has big matches now. But on a lighter note, the best part would be if they brought back his original music and we can all chant YOU SUCK when he comes out. I miss that alot too

I will admit that Kurt had great moments in WWE, but with his neck, his age and his general health, he is almost guaranteed to have a lighter schedule to prolong his career. Kurt is the cornerstone of TNA, people can say AJ, Joe, Sting or whoever, but Kurt is the kingpin of that promotion, and i cant see them surviving without them. With these points in mind, i see Kurt staying with TNA. I just think it is the best move for him to make, but if he was to return to the WWE, i would back him 100%, because he can make a company so much better, just with his presense

i would love to see kurt come back to wwe.....he could have huge fights with orton, cm punk, cena, hhh, hbk, taker,.....dont get me wrong i dont watch much tna but they have some great stars in the making in soma joe and aj stlyes but wwe fit angle so much better

Back in the day, I really under-rated Kurt Angle, partly cause I found him annoying and always wanted my favs to win. But when I look at some of the matches he has had, he has really delivered and has come a long way since he debuted with his all American type gimmick and developed into a wrestling machine.

A few months back I felt everything was getting to his head because of how he was putting over TNA with ease and going "FU Vince" and is now feeding compliments, this is something that showing he possibly wants to come back. But I really feels it's past Kurt's time at WWE. He was on top since the end of 2000 and was still strong by 04/05, and I feel his torch has past. I think with all the injuries he has, all he does is wrestle and I don't think Vince would want a possible liability if Kurt got paralysed for life (for example) when Dixie Carter was trying to get Kurt to stop to heal and he wouldn't.

In short, I don't think the WWE needs Kurt Angle, he's been and gone. What programme could you put him in? Aside from the likes of Kofi, Santino and Evan Bourne, etc, Kurt has faced everyone on the current roster. There's nothing new for him!

if he came it would be cool. There hasent been use for kurt in tna since he wrestled soma joe which was a good match but they over played there hand and they played it to fast

I don't really care much for him. I guess it's his attitude, he seems very arrogant, but then who isn't? He is a very good performer, though, and since I don't watch TNA, it'd be good to see him again. What do you think are the odds?

This is another example how TV can brain wash people....Kurt Angle is a very nice person in real life. I met him a couple times and he also host charities for a disease that his family has.

We all will like for Angle to come back to WWE, if your a WWE fan. On the other hand, some will want him to stay, if your a TNA fan.

But we have to remember his condition. He had ask for time off from Vince when he was in WWE, but Vince didn't wanted to give him it. If u research the reason why he left WWE, I don't blame him. He needs to think about his own health 1st.

I'd yawn at first. Then I'd wonder how long before he lies to the company about trying to get another stupid release, so he can go join the next up-start promotion and attempt "sticking it" to the company that made him. :rolleyes:

Honestly, I've lost a lot of interest in Kurt Angle. He was great to see during the 2000-2003 era. But after that, I don't know what happened. He had a couple great matches here and there, but outside of his Mania match against H.B.K., I don't truly remember a lot of his stuff. (Yeah, Taker match here.. Orton match there, not very important though)

If here were to return, the one and only thing I'd crave.. is another series of matches with Edge. Because those two tore it up. And possibly a new feud with M.V.P., to see if they could spark something similar to what he (Angle) and Benoit had a long time ago.

Outside of that, I wouldn't push for him to become a Champion. Yet it'd happen, likely within the first month he'd be back. Angle is great for in-ring action, and he's even a nice addition to help save your company (duh) but overall, he's not "the best thing around".

And there's a reason why the company released him in the beginning. They seriously thought he was gonna fucking DIE inside their ring, because their schedule was too tough for the little baby. Well, news flash.. it's not gonna likely get any easier if he returned.

I think we all know Angle would be a great asset for the WWE right now. The question is whether the WWE will bury him when he gets back for jumping in the first place, or welcome him back...due to him being a main eventer when he left.

The differences in every other wrestler jumping ship from the WWE (Christian, Dudley Boyz, Booker T) and Kurt Angle is Angle was a World Champ. He main evented Wrestlemania. He made Vince McMahon a LOT of money. Honestly, I'd love to see him reappear back in the WWE. Maybe coming back and attacking either Orton, Cena, or HHH.

I think Angle coming back would make me mark out so hard hey. If he were to come out and challenge the WHC or something would be ecstacy. He looked awesome with that belt and got so pumped. I saw some of the TNA match a week or so ago against Sting in the empty arena and he still has it, and with a massive WWE crowd he would go insane.

Like the end of that triple threat between Rey and Orton at WM22 when he was screaming for Rey to get up i was like, Fuck he'd be sweet to have back, just an awesome character and wrestler in my opinion.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back