How Would You Book Wrestlemania 32 To Ensure A New Attendance Record Will Be Set?

Card

1 - Sheamus vs. Miz vs. Rusev vs. Barrett vs. Neville vs. Ziggler vs. Sandow vs. Jericho - Ladder Match (Future IC/US Title Match)

2 - Balor & Itami vs. Usos vs. New Day vs. Wyatts - Elimination Match (WWE Tag Titles)

3 - Cody vs. Goldust - Retirement Match

4 - Bryan vs. Cesaro - IC Title

5 - Wyatt vs. Orton

6 - Cena vs. Joe - US Title

7 - Sasha vs. Becky vs. Charlotte vs. Paige - Women's Title

8 - Rock & Rousey vs. HHH & Stephanie

9 - Lesnar vs. Owens

10 - Taker vs. Sting

11 - Reigns vs. Rollins vs. Ambrose - WWE Title*

Notes

I apologize to Aquaman. I said an 8-man ladder match would be too crowded, but then I booked an 8-man ladder match.
Managers are as follows - Breeze for Miz, Lana for Rusev, Woods for New Day, Wyatts for Wyatt, & Heyman for Lesnar.
Sami Zayn is the only notable wrestler not on my card. He will debut the night after on Raw.
Several legends will also appear. Most notably Stone Cold & Hulk Hogan.
Winners are italicized or the first wrestler(s) listed for each match. I haven't decided who should win the main event.
I also tried to balance out the heel/face winners. There are currently 5 heels and 6 faces winning.
Heels - Sheamus, Miz, Rusev, Barrett, New Day, Harper, Rowan, Cesaro, Wyatt, Joe, Sasha, Becky, HHH, Steph, Owens, Ambrose, & Reigns
Faces - Neville, Ziggler, Sandow, Jericho, Balor, Itami, Usos, Goldust, Bryan, Orton, Cena, Charlotte, Paige, Rock, Rousey, Lesnar, Taker, Sting, & Rollins
*Reigns turns heel by joining the Authority and forming an alliance with HHH.
This would also mark the official last matches for Goldust, Undertaker, and Sting.
Finally, this is definitely not perfect. Constructive criticism is welcome. Also, sorry for the time it took for to edit my post.

Hell In A Cell Match for the WWE World Heavyweight Championship
Brock Lesnar vs. Seth Rollins

Triple H w/Stephanie McMahon vs. The Rock w/Ronda Rousey
Guest Referee: Stone Cold Steve Austin

Undertaker vs. Sting

United States Championship
John Cena vs. Kevin Owens

Dean Ambrose vs. Roman Reigns

No Disqualification Match
Randy Orton vs. Bray Wyatt

Intercontinental Championship
Cesaro vs. Daniel Bryan

Fatal-4-Way Match for the Divas Championship
Charlotte vs. Sasha Banks vs. Paige vs. Nikki Bella

Ladder Match for the Tag-Team Championship
The Usos vs. The New Day vs. The Prime Time Players vs. Neville & Sami Zayn

Team USA vs. Team International, 6-Man Tag-Team Match
Dolph Ziggler, Ryback and Big Show vs. King Barrett, Rusev, and Sheamus

Icon vs Icon
John Cena vs The Undertaker

No Disqualifications match, HHH vs Vince McMahon fight for total control, Steve Austin as the special guest referee
Triple H(w/ Stephanie McMahon) vs The Rock(w/ Ronda Rousey & Vince McMahon)

Triple Threat match for the WWE Championship
Roman Reigns vs Seth Rollins(C) vs Dean Ambrose

Divas match for the Divas Championship

Singles match
Brock Lesnar(w/ Paul Heyman) vs Randy Orton

Singles match
Bray Wyatt(w/ The New Wyatt Family) vs Sting(w/ The NWO)

10-Man Ladder match for the Intercontinental/US Championship

Singles match for the Intercontinental/US Championship
Kevin Owens(C) vs Daniel Bryan

NOTES:
If Bryan is not ready, replace him with Samoa Joe, or then, leave Joe's debut for the RAW after 'Mania.
Pre-Show includes the Andre the Giant Memorial Battle Royal and a match for the WWE Tag Team Championship.
Rollins should walk in as a 365-days champ, thus selling the match even more and adding more credibility in his name. Ambrose win the Rumble, as a heel and because of his "fantasy" running feud with Reigns, Reigns is inserted in the World Title match, too.

There's some really bad cards in this thread lol...thank goodness those guys aren't working for creative.

#1 Stone Cold Steve Austin...

There's been way too much of this going on for far too long in order for this to not have a chance. All the interviews and podcasts that he says "the stars have to align", and that he's open to it if everything is perfect.

We've read about Vince pulling out all stops to get him there.

Then there's the videogame, and the commercial. Let's not forget the promos with he and Punk for the game in 2012 and on Raw.

Then there's the Paul Heyman podcast...this has to happen. It's Texas, and for as big as he was, he never had a announced final run. It was too abrupt for someone of his stature. He's got the time to get into shape in order to make it happen, and I'm optimistic it will..

With that said...

Wrestlemania 32

"The Beast" Brock Lesnar vs "Stone Cold" Steve Austin

WWE World Heavyweight Championship
Roman Reigns vs John Cena (c)

Triple H (w/ Stephanie McMahon) vs The Rock (w/ Ronda Rousey)

Sting vs The Undertaker

Seth Rollins vs Chris Jericho

Kevin Owens (c) vs Daniel Bryan

Bray Wyatt vs Randy Orton

United States Championship Ladder Match
Ziggler, Barrett, Cesaro, Sheamus, Ambrose, Neville, Miz, Kofi

Andre The Giant Memorial Battle Royal
Winner: Kane

Pre-Show

Ryback vs Rusev

Divas Open Championship Match
Nikki (c), Brie, Naomi, Natalya, Charlotte, Paige, Alicia, Banks

Tag Team Title
Usos (c) vs New Day (Big E & Woods) vs Prime Time Players vs The Ascension

Only one match on the card is needed to sell out Wrestlemania 32 and jack up WWE network subscriptions:

John Cena vs The Undertaker - Buried Alive Match

Guaran-damn-teed. You're welcome, WWE Creative.

My Dream Wrestlemania 32 Card

Main Event: Triple Threat for WWE World Heavyweight Championship

Seth Rollins(C) V.S. Daniel Bryan(Co RR Winner) V.S. John Cena(Co RR Winner): Three of the best workers in the game, does it even matter who goes over in this one? We win end of story.

Co-Main: Grudge Match Triple Threat

Brock Lesnar V.S. Sheamus V.S. Roman Reigns: well Lesnar and Reigns have some unfinished business from this year's Wrestlemania and it's well past time for Sheamus to be established as an legitimate threat in the Main Event picture, a hard fought villainous win over "The Baddest Man in Wrestling"could finally put Him over as a dominant Heel Champion and who wouldn't want to see the match these three roughians would come up with.

Co-Main: Six Pack Elimination Match for United States Championship

Kevin Owens(C) V.S. Samoa Joe V.S. Sami Zayn V.S. Rusev V.S. Ceraro V.S. Neville : I think this match would show just how far the WWE has come and set up the future for years to come. I say have Owens go on a tear through the roster being almost unbeatable then put five viable hungery contenders in His face and watch the fireworks fly.

The Brothers of Destruction?: Buried Alive

The Undertaker V.S. The Monster Kane: Let's say after The Monster Kane returns and fails to unseat Rollins as the WWE World Heavyweight Championship, He snaps and turns on and attacks His Brother, demanding that He gives over His legacy and once and for all go away and stay dead. I want them to finish their Wrestlemania trilogy with Kane finally going over for the biggest win of His career... Only to be blindsided by Bray Wyatt and buried along side His Brother in a shocking Wrestlemania moment.

Last Time Ever: Singles Match

The Rock (w/Ronda Rousey)V.S. Triple H (w/Stephanie McMahon): I think everybody wants this one as far as the winner does it matter? Both participants are extremely over and a win or lost dosen't mean much for either.

Diva's Reinvention: Fatal Four Way for The Diva's Championship

Paige(C) V.S. Becky Lynch V.S. Sasha Banks V.S. Charlotte: I think Paige gets the nod to remove the title from Nicki well before Mania pushing the Bella's out of the limelight for a little while giving these four awesome Women time to blow our minds. I think after an incredible back and forth, Wrestlemania worthy, Diva's Match of the century, I would like Charlotte goes over winning the Championship in an emotional Wrestlemania moment She embraces Her Father who has the classic Women's Championship. Charlotte leaves after a passionate speech declaring She nobody's Diva and is now The Women's Champion WHOOOOOO!

Grudge Match: No Holds Barred Match

Randy Orton V.S. Dean Ambrose(Heel): Let's see Ambrose explore the darkest aspects of His character and really torment the Viper leading up to this beautiful disaster of a match, could really go a long way in establishing Ambrose as the new foil heel of the WWE.

Main Card PPV Opener, Grudge Match: Singles Match

Sting V.S. Bray Wyatt(w/The Wyatt Family: Harper, Rowan and Bo Wyatt?!): After a classic back and forth battle with The Wyatt's being removed from ringside. Bray goes over with the clean dominant win.

Pre-Show Matches

Singles Match for Intercontinental Championship:

Dolph Ziggler V.S. Cody Rhodes(w/Eden): After reinventing Himself for months Cody finally erases the stain of Star Dust and starts to build toward become a legitimate upper Mid-Carder and/or foreseeable future Main Eventer.

Fatal Four Way laddar Match for WWE Tag Team Championships:

The New Day(C) V.S. The Way(Harper & Rowan) V.S The Uso's V.S. Lucha Dragons: I don' t really care who goes over hear as We all win, regardless of what everybody thinks of The New Day I think they are a perfect heel Tag Team and would do a great job building this match up a face team should probably win though.

Andre The Giant Battle Royal:

Should have every major WWE guy not mentioned and sprinkle in some hot NXT prospects but I think Jack Swagger should go over here giving Him one last shot at greatness.

Outside the box idea: Brock vs Fedor.

It's no secret that Brock was debating a return to MMA before re-signing with the WWE before Wrestlemania this year, and now Fedor Emelianenko has announced that he is coming out of retirement as a free agent. Speculation is running rampant about where he will sign and who he will fight, with Bellator and UFC as possibilities. So why not

Fedor is widely considered to be the greatest heavyweight MMA fighter of all time, if not the greatest fighter period. When Brock became the UFC heavyweight champion while Fedor was still on his decade-long unbeaten streak this fight became a huge dream match up for MMA fans. Even after both men suffered defeats this was the fight that was being planned for Brock if he were to have returned to the UFC.

Imagine the press if WWE swooped in and signed Fedor to fight Brock Lesnar at Wrestlemania in the first ever sanctioned MMA fight in a WWE ring (possibly being modified quickly to meet athletic commission standards).

Have Vince, Stephanie and HHH come out for the contract signing to show the magnitude of the fight. Have Brock and Paul come out and ask Paul if he has anything to say and he simply replies "No." to show that they are all business, no theatrics. Show a hype video for Fedor with some footage of his fights along with the likes of Ronda Rousey, Mike Tyson, Steve Austin, Randy Couture, etc. hyping his status as the greatest fighter of all time. Fedor comes out and signs the contract, they shake hands and face off to end RAW. In the weeks leading up to the fight they wouldn't have to appear on RAW, just show vignettes of them training and whatnot.

Fedor has such an incredible aura, I would say he is like the Undertaker of MMA; widely revered by fans and peers alike, amazing winning streak, epic entrance, palpable presence, etc. Here is a highlight video that also uses his amazing entrance music:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RZZDP3EZie4

Obviously this is highly unlikely, hopefully Ronda will be able to be there to represent the MMA world at least.

Otherwise:

Rollins vs Reigns vs Ambrose for the WWE title
Undertaker vs Sting
Cena vs Hogan
Wyatt vs Austin
Stephanie w/HHH & the Authority vs Ronda Rousey w/Rock & the Four Horsewomen

There's some really bad cards in this thread lol...thank goodness those guys aren't working for creative.

#1 Stone Cold Steve Austin...

There's been way too much of this going on for far too long in order for this to not have a chance. All the interviews and podcasts that he says "the stars have to align", and that he's open to it if everything is perfect.

We've read about Vince pulling out all stops to get him there.

Then there's the videogame, and the commercial. Let's not forget the promos with he and Punk for the game in 2012 and on Raw.

Then there's the Paul Heyman podcast...this has to happen. It's Texas, and for as big as he was, he never had a announced final run. It was too abrupt for someone of his stature. He's got the time to get into shape in order to make it happen, and I'm optimistic it will..

With that said...

Wrestlemania 32

Triple H (w/ Stephanie McMahon) vs The Rock (w/ Ronda Rousey)

Sting vs The Undertaker

Seth Rollins vs Chris Jericho

Kevin Owens (c) vs Daniel Bryan

Ziggler, Barrett, Cesaro, Sheamus, Ambrose, Neville, Miz, Kofi

Pre-Show

Ryback vs Rusev

Tag Team Title
Usos (c) vs New Day (Big E & Woods) vs Prime Time Players vs The Ascension

Could also make some adjustments for a possible HBK - Texas return/better retirement match...

Wrestlemania 32

"HBK" Shawn Michaels vs The Rock

Sting vs The Undertaker

Seth Rollins vs Triple H

Daniel Bryan vs Chris Jericho

K. Owens, Ziggler, Barrett, Cesaro, Sheamus, Ambrose, Neville, Miz

Pre-Show

Ryback vs Rusev (c)

Tag Team Title
Usos (c) vs New Day (Big E & Kofi w/ X.Woods) vs Prime Time Players vs The Ascension

WWE World Heavyweight Championship Ladder Match: Roman Reigns vs. Seth Rollins (c) vs. Dean Ambrose

Loser Leaves WWE: Brock Lesnar vs. The Rock

Buried Alive: The Undertaker vs. John Cena (Undertaker Must Retire if He Loses)

Bray Wyatt vs. Sting

Iron Man U.S./IC Title Unification Match: Daniel Bryan vs. Chris Jericho

Lone Star Street Fight: Randy Orton vs. Kevin Owens

Ronda Rousey (w/ Dana White) vs. Stephanie McMahon (w/ HHH), Shawn Michaels as Guest Referee

Stone Cold Steve Austin as Guest Host/Master of Ceremonies

Those would be the main matches I don't care enough to flesh out the mid/lower card matches but these would be what would sell the PPV.

Ronda Rousey v Stephanie McMahon
Beast v Mother and Business Women

Why do people want to see this, the most dominant fighter in the world against a 38 year old mother of 3. If Ronda comes to WWE she will win but atleast give her some realistic opposition which is why I suggested a match between Ronda's 4 Horsewomen and NXT's 4 Horsewomen managed by Steph because the others in Ronda's group and in training and it would limit her time in the ring lowering injury chance and Ronda going beast mode off a hot tag would be awesome

I have a very simple question why Ronda v Steph ahead of a scenario like the one I proposed?

Ronda Rousey v Stephanie McMahon
Beast v Mother and Business Women

Why do people want to see this, the most dominant fighter in the world against a 38 year old mother of 3. If Ronda comes to WWE she will win but atleast give her some realistic opposition which is why I suggested a match between Ronda's 4 Horsewomen and NXT's 4 Horsewomen managed by Steph because the others in Ronda's group and in training and it wouldx limit her time in the ring lowering injury chance and Ronda going beast mode off a hot tag would be awesome

I have a very simple question why Ronda v Steph ahead of a scenario like the one I proposed?

Myself, I don't want to see Steph inside the ring at all unless she's promoting something or laying somebody out with a tongue lashing. Wrestling match ? Nahhh...it would seriously suck.

WrestleMania XXXII

Pre-Show
WWE Tag Team Championship: The Wyatts(c) vs. Prime Time Players vs. The Usos vs. Lucha Dragons

Special Guest Host: Stone Cold Steve Austin
The Rattlesnake's hometown. We've had The Rock and Hogan do it, so why not Stone Cold. The pop he got at WrestleMania 25, will have nothing when he comes out and introduces us to the show.

Grudge Match: Sami Zayn vs. Kevin Owens
Sami Zayn returns during the Royal Rumble and eliminates Owens. Owens despises him for costing him a shot at the World Title and Zayn swears to get his revenge on Owens for keeping him put on the sidelines. These guys open the show and tear down the house.

Andre The Giant Battle Royal
I'll not only have a bunch of low card guys in this match but some big names. Dolph Ziggler, Rusev, who will be the I.C Champion Sheamus, Finn Balor, The New Day, etc. Make it a big deal and not a pre show match. I think that having Neville win this match would be a good option.

Bray mentions that Orton used to be known as The Legend Killer. And says that he will kill the Legend of Orton. Mind games take place as Bray tries to get him to follow the buzzards and join him. Same as the Cena angle but Orton has that temper so it'll be the same story with a little twist.

United States Championship: John Cena (c) vs. Samoa Joe
John Cena continues to do open challenges but it has seems like that the matches seem to get easier and easier for him. That's when Samoa Joe steps in and calls out Cena for going soft and asks what happen to the Cena he knows. They did train with each other. Joe brings out the "old" John Cena. Joe challenges him to WrestleMania and Cena accepts.

No Holds Barred: Brock Lesnar vs. Daniel Bryan
This feud can begin during the Rumble match. Bryan eliminates The Beast and Brock is not happy. He takes Bryan out of the Rumble and destroys Bryan. Bryan comes back and hell bent on taking out The Beast after threaten to not only put him in a wheelchair but simply going to kick his ass. Best David vs Goliath match that WWE can put on.

Special Guest Referee: Stone Cold Steve Austin: Triple H w/ Stephanie McMahon vs. The Rock w/ Ronda Rousey
The Rock and Triple H want to prove who is the best man once and for all. Rock says that he won't be coming alone and announces it's Ronda Rousey. With Stone Cold as the host for the event, he inserts himself in the match as the referee and will call it right down the middle.

Undertaker vs. Sting
If this match doesn't happen.....then they do not want to sell out the place. Right now Vince does not want it to happen but the fans can change his mind just like The Yes Movement. To set it up I would have Undertaker start to get more aggressive and just beats the holy hell out of guys for no reason cause all of the rage he has held from losing at WrestleMania. One night Taker tries to end let's say Brock's career, but lights go out and Sting points the bat at Taker saving Lesnar. Sting say's that the Undertaker has gone too far and Taker doesn't want Sting in his business.

WWE World Heavyweight Championship: Dean Ambrose vs. Roman Reigns vs. Seth Rollins(c)
The Shield....Explode! Roman Reigns wins the Money In The Bank from Sheamus at TLC. Seth Rollins would have become a two time world champion. Dean Ambrose would win the Royal Rumble. Reigns wants to redeem himself from what Rollins did to him at last year's WrestleMania and Ambrose wants to take what is important to Seth on the biggest stage of them all.

WWE World Heavyweight Championship- Triple Threat Match- Rollins (c) vs Ambrose (2016 Royal Rumble Match Winner) vs Reigns

The Rock w/Ronda Rousey vs Triple H w/Stephanie McMahon (Special Guest Referee: Stone Cold Steve Austin)

Undertaker vs Sting (23-1 or 22-2)

Kevin Owens vs Sami Zayn

Brock Lesnar w/Paul Heyman vs Daniel Bryan

WWE United States Championship- John Cena (c) vs Samoa Joe

WWE Intercontinental Championship- Antonio Cesaro (c) vs Tyson Kidd

Andre the Giant Memorial Battle Royal (Final Four: Mr. Money in the Bank Sheamus, Big Show, Ziggler, Ryback)

(Final Two: Mr. Money in the Bank Sheamus, Ziggler)

2016 Andre the Giant Memorial Battle Royal Winner: Dolph Ziggler

WWE Divas Championship- Fatal 4 Way- Nikki Bella (c) vs Paige vs Charlotte vs Sasha Banks

WWE Tag Team Championship- The Usos (c) vs New Day vs Primetime Players vs Lucha Dragons vs Harper & Rowan (Tag Team Turmoil)

KICKOFF MATCH : King Barrett and Jack Swagger win the Tag Team Titles

Two guys who literally have no direction in this company, but are still former world champs and well known names. Imagine a tag team with these guys. It would be very dominating and one of the greatest in recent history.

KICKOFF MATCH : Finn Balor wins the Andre the Giant Battle Royal

This match is a great way to catapult guys to the next level. Let's just hope Balor isn't the new Cesaro. Since Big Show won last year, Balor (a small guy) eliminating Big Show to win this match would be a bold statement.

Kevin Owens def. Randy Orton

This match will go down as one of the best show openers in history. Randy Orton was without a doubt the top heel of the last generation (Ruthless Aggression/PG/Reality Era). So, this match would almost be a passing of the top heel torch because it seems as if Owens is poised to be the top heel of the future. This would also be a great match. I could see Orton reversing a Pop-Up into an RKO, just for Owens to kick out. That's a great show opener.

Batista def. Sheamus.

Batista should be finished with all of his current movie deals by this time (I looked it up). So, a main event guy is returning and the only other semi-main event guy I don't see having an opponent is Sheamus. I think Sheamus could take the loss here and Batista winning would get him back in the mix of things, while getting the crowd on his side for having defeated one of the most hated wrestlers.

US Title Match : Cesaro (c) def. Rusev, Ryback, and Jack Swagger

In my personal opinion the worst match of the night. I can see Owens eventually winning the US title, and losing it to Cesaro. Since Cena doesn't have it, a bunch of people try to get the title off of Cesaro. Cesaro won't back down, he'll face all of them in one match. And wins.

Brock Lesnar def. Undertaker in a Retirement Match.

I see Taker beating Brock at SummerSlam for redemption. Now, it's rubber match time. It sucks because Undertaker, the greatest WrestleMania wrestler of all time, wouldn't get his final match to be the main event. But Undertaker has never been "the main event". I think he only main evented 3 Wrestlemanias. Everyone goes out losing, everyone. So, Taker needs to lose in his final match. And there's no one better than Lesnar. The two have so much history together. It won't be a great match, which is another reason why its not the main event, but it will be historical. Everyone will know Lesnar will win, but that's okay. Everyone knew Shawn Michaels would beat Ric Flair. Same thing here. Undertaker is the most important, exclusive wrestler in history. Lesnar is starting to be become the new Undertaker in that manor. So, this is almost a passing of the torch moment as far as Lesnar being the next "special attraction, once a year wrestler". I could see them going in this match as two babyfaces and friends. When Taker loses, instead of Lesnar mocking him, he helps him up. Then, Triple H, Kane, Shawn Michaels, Flair, Austin, Rock, and everyone else come out to congratulate him. All the guys he influenced and was a locker room leader and mentor too. They try to help him up, but he walks out by himself, everyone following him. Then, right before he's about to walk out, he turns to the crowd and gives one more hand raise. Vince McMahon comes out with Undertaker's signature hat and surprises him. Taker puts on the hat, shakes McMahon's hand, and tips his hat to the audience one last time.

IC Title Match : Neville def. Ziggler (c), and The Miz

Ziggler and Miz have ruled the IC Title division over the last few years more so than anyone else. Neville seems like a perfect fit to be the new face of the Intercontinental Championship, so Ziggler and Miz would essentially be passing the torch to Neville. So, neville winning rather than defending makes more sense.

Charlotte def. Nikki Bella (c) for the Diva's Championship

Divas.

The Rock and Ronda Rousey def. Triple H and Stephanie McMahon

Will this match happen? Probably not. So Maybe we could just do The Rock vs. Triple H here, but this is a dream card. Hunter just beat Sting last WM and needs to take a loss. Whether Rousey is there or not, Rock's team should win.

Sting def. Wyatt (w/ Harper and Rowan)

Wyatt is the anti-Undertaker. Take always let people come to him, Wyatt always starts the feuds. Taker is more humble, not caring what people think, Wyatt wants everyone to watch him. Taker is unstoppable when it comes to important match (21-0), Wyatt looses every WrestleMania. It won't stop here. Wyatt and Sting will be a great match up. Wyatt and Sting will NOT be a great "match". Technically, this is probably doing to be the worst "match" of the night, which is why I put it before the main event: so it won't steal the show before. Sting needs to win if he does another Mania.

Roman Reigns (c) def. Seth Rollins and Dean Ambrose in a Triple Threat Match to retain the WWE World Heavyweight Championship

First off, if something needs to be cemented, then it should be in a title defense. That is why I have Reigns going in as champion. We all know the history these guys have together. So, what needs cemented? The fact that Reigns is going to be the face of the next generations of stars. How does he do that? By defending the company's top prize against the two guys who will also be the top stars. This match will have a 5 Star Build (The history with the shield, Ambrose and Reigns wanting vengeance for the shield's destruction, Rollins or Ambrose winning the Rumble) and will be a 5 star for in-ring quality (Rollins is already one of the company's best workers, Ambrose would have the crowd in the match the whole time and bring the raw energy, and Reigns would powermoves and "OH SHIT!" moves.

Main Event : John Cena def. "Stone Cold" Steve Austin and Hulk Hogan in a Triple Threat No Disqualification Match

Here me out on this one. I have dreamed about this match for a while now. This match is basically going to sum up the history of the WWE. I have it as elimination because the new generations are going to eliminate the old ones. It's No DQ so that people can interfere. Here's how it's going to go down:

Roddy Piper and King Kong Bundy will pull Austin and Cena out of the ring. They will enter and attack Hogan, only for Mr. T to run out. Mr. T and Hogan fend off Piper and Bundy, throwing them out of the ring. Now, in the build to the match, Mr. McMahon would be feuding with Hogan, not wanting him to have his final match. So, McMahon, who would be on commentary during the match, would enter the ring and attack Hogan with a weapon. As McMahon beats down on Hogan, the music of Andre the Giant, Randy Savage, and The Ultimate Warrior all come on. Obviously, they are all dead, but their music inspires Hogan, giving him motivation to fight back against McMahon. Hogan does his usually rally, and sends McMahon out of the ring. Meanwhile, the lumberjacks are preventing Austin and Cena from entering. Sgt. Slaughter would have also tried to help McMahon, but failed. Once Hogan is alone, The Undertaker comes back. Couldn't keep the Deadman away. Undertaker fights with Hogan and eventually Hogan wins. Out comes Bret Hart, who finally gets Hogan sent out of the ring. Bret Hart is the man on top, yelling at the lumberjacks, who are afraid to step in. Until Shawn michaels comes in. At first, Hart fends off Michaels, until Deisel protects Michaels. Razor Ramon and Lex Luger also attempt to make their way in, but Deisel Jacknife's Michaels and convinces Razor and Luger to also attack Michaels. Hogan makes his way back in, but teams up with Luger, Deisel, and Razor. Eventually, Ric Flair and Sting come out and join Deisel's team. Hart comes back in to help Michaels, but they just get overpowered. Its not until Stone Cold Steve Austin breaks lose that Michaels and Hart dominate. Austin almost single handedly take out Deisel, Flair, Hogan, Razor, Luger, and Sting. Austin is in the ring by himself and thinks he won, until he turns around to the Rock, who was standing there waiting for him. The Rock and Stone Cold battle it out. Mcmahon getting back in and teaming with the Rock. Mick Foley eventually saves the day. Undertaker, meanwhile, was watching from a distance with Shawn Michaels and Triple H. Eventually, partners switch and it's Austin and McMahon vs. Rock and Foley. Undertaker makes his way back in, this time with his brother Kane. Then DX follows his lead. So, it's DX vs. Austin and McMahon vs. Rock n Sock vs. Brothers of Destruction. It's chaos and eventually just about every single person makes their way into the ring. The only people lefft standing in the end of this brawl is Randy Orton, John Cena, Triple H, Edge, Brock lesnar, Randy Orton, Batista, Chris Jericho, and Shawn Michaels, Goldberg, and The Rock. Goldberg sends the Rock while Cena, batista, Orton, Edge, and Lesnar get stomped on. Goldberg then destroys Triple H, throwing him into Shawn, who fights with him. Then, Batista and Orton and Flair team up with H to stop them. Lesnar throws Goldberg out of the ring. Evolution dominate everyone else, but Batista ends up destroying Triple H. Cena does the same, and then so does Orton. Michaels eventually throws Flair out. Undertaker returns again and fights off Michaels, who was also being destroyed by Jericho, but eventually held him off. Meanwhile, Lesnar just walks out. Cena, Orton, Batista, and Edge have a 4-way brawl on the other side of the ring. Edge eventually breaks off and fights Undertaker, but gets thrown out. Then, Undertaker throws out Batista and walks away, leaving Orton and Cena to battle it out in the ring. Sheamus tries to interfere, but Cena and Orton team up to fight him, and eventually Nexus, off. Cena and orton continue fighting, Cena throwing Orton out, only to turn around to the Rock. The Rock gets the best of Cena at first, but Cena fends him off, throwing him out of the ring. Cena thinks he won, but Orton has returned and RKO's him, throwing him out. (BTW everyone that gets thrown out leaves, most of them at least). Orton seems unstoppable until Daniel bryan's music comes out. Bryan tries to stop Orton, but gets a surprise when batista re-enters the ring. Triple H also comes in, but Bryan fends off Orton, Batista, and Triple H, throwing them all out. It's just Triple H and Bryan in the ring. Undertaker and Lesnar return, circling Triple H and double teaming him. Cena, meanwhile helps bryan, whose injured, out of the ring. Taker and lesnar destroy Triple H and throw him out of the ring. Eventually, Lesnar and Taker have a staredown, with Lesnar F-5ing him and throwing him out of the ring. Cena tries to stop Lesnar, but is unable. Then the shield come out and take on Lesnar, able triple team him. The shield leaves the ring. Cena, Austin, and Hogan make their way to the ring slowly, injured. Then the bell rings and the match is technically finally on. Hogan body slams Cena and hits a leg drop. Hogan gets back up and gets Stunned by Austin, who eliminated Hogan. Cena then gives Austin an AA and pins him, winning the match. Eventually, the three embrace. Then, every single superstar mentioned in this match makes it to the stage, forming one straight line, holding eachother's shoulders in arms and bows down the crowd. Cena, Austin, The Rock, and Hogan are the final three out. Hogan shakes Austin's hand and walks away. Austin and The Rock shake Cena's hand and walk away. Cena is left alone and gives one final salute to the crowd, until he notices that Roman Reigns is walking up the ramp towards him. Cena shakes Reigns hands and walks away. Reigns bows to the crowd, letting us know that it's his time now.

Remember... this is my dream card. This is in no way a prediction for Wrestlemania.

I cried laughing at this main event...what does it involve ? Starts out as a triple threat...has about 35-40 wrestlers intruding...a skinny 115 pound Lex Luger getting into it...a hilarious roster bow to the crowd instead of brawling with each other even though they left but came back because initially it was already a lumberjack match anyway ????? Huh ?? Daniel Bryans music fighting instead of Bryan himself...Andre, Warrior and Machos music inspiring Hogan...Edge risking his life with his neck...Nexus...DX...The Shield....NWO ...Vince McMahon....Brett Hart....I was expecting Arnold Swartzenegger to come out last and give Cena a hurricana off the top rope for the win...not the real Arnold but a C.G.I version of him...Cripes ...everything else happened. Lol.

Steve Austin vs Brock Lesner

Triple H/Shawn Michaels w/Stephanie vs The Rock and John Cena w/Rhonda

Seth Rollins vs Roman Reigns vs Dean Ambose- World Title

Randy Orton/Dudleys vs Wyatt Family- TLC

Daniel Bryan vs Chris Jericho-IC title

Undertaker vs Sting

Ryback vs Kevin Owens- US title

Dolph Ziggler vs Neville

Andre the Giant Battle Royal

Tag Team Four way title match

MAIN EVENT - The Rock vs Brock Lesnar
Biggest match WWE could do right now.

WWE TITLE - Seth Rollins (c) vs Roman Reigns vs Dean Ambrose
Former Shield members for the title.

TAG MATCH - Undertaker & Sting vs Kane & Big Show
Two icons tagging against two they have history with.

US TITLE - John Cena (c) vs Daniel Bryan
Throw the Bellas in to add to the story.

IC TITLE - Bray Wyatt (c) vs Randy Orton
This could have a really good build.

8 MAN TAG - Triple H, Rusev, Kevin Owens, Neville vs Samoa Joe, Fin Balor, Sami Zayn, Hideo Itami,
Triple H has issues on NXT, invites a team to face him and WWE Superstars (NXT graduates) at Mania. Great exposure for emerging talent.

They could book damn near anything for Wrestlemania 32 and it will still get close to 100,000 no question, these events are often close to sold out before a single match is made.

With that said I'm thinking this would be a good card (in no particular order):

1) Rollins vs. Triple H - They are planting the seeds for this match already. Triple H gets sick of Rollins shit, costs him the title, Rollins turns face and beats him at Wrestlemania, hopefully ending this Authority nonsense for good. Not a big fan of either but its a big match that deserves a big spot on a big card so it's in.

2) The Undertaker vs. John Cena - This would've worked much better if the streak was still unbroken but it's a big match. It will be Taker's final match and it's a match that hasn't been seen, its between 2 big stars and it's the biggest match you could do for either guy. You either have Taker win or you have Cena win, turning heel in the process and ending Taker's career.

3) Sting vs. Finn Balor - Give Sting some wins from now until Mania, bring up his credibility and have him put over Balor clean. I fully believe Balor is the next big face for WWE and WM32 would be a good chance to give him a big win in a marquee match.

4) Brock Lesnar vs. Ryback (IC title match) - This one needs no explanation. Have Ryback stay IC champ for the next 6 months, keep him dominant and build him up as a legit challenger for Lesnar. At this point you can either have Heyman turn on Lesnar, siding with Ryback or you could have Lesnar take the IC title, the latter is probably better but you got options.

5) Reigns vs. Ambrose - Have Ambrose turn heel over the next 3-4 months, have them feud and have the blowoff match at Mania.

6) Cesaro/Owens vs. The Dudleys (tag champs) - I have high hopes for both Cesaro AND Owens but they are both kind of there right now so why not put them together, have them tear through the tag division, and cap it off with Cesaro/Owens destroying the Dudleys (one of the great teams in WWE history) and winning the titles. They have plenty of time to be great singles wrestlers and they could do wonders for that division if WWE lets them.

7) Divas title match - Sasha/Bailey/Nikki/Charlotte/Becky/Paige/Natalya - Have a big 20 -30 minute match with all 7 girls, let them work their tails off and put on a good match. By the end of it all the fans will be eating it up and in turn, you may just make your Diva's relevant outside of Total Divas. Or you know just give the title to Eva Marie since WWE is hellbent on giving her the division very soon.

8) Andre The Giant Battle Royal - Have Sheamus win it. I feel kind of bad having him and Orton down so low on the card but I can't in good conscience put them together for another match.

Of course there are plenty of other matches you could do on a 4-5 hour card but any variety of those mentioned would be a good card.

Since I started fantasy booking WWE in my mind more than a decade ago, Wrestlemanias have never come close to what I've wanted or predicted in my head would happen and it's safe to say the same goes true for everyone. Yeah I've had in my own imagination awesome matchups that would make for a killer Wrestlemania card, but in the end what do I usually get? Mayweather vs Big Show? John Cena vs The Miz? Triple H vs Randy Orton 2912?

Point is I agree with most cards in this thread (though some are GOD awful) such as the Shield triple threat and Undertaker vs Sting, but I have no high hopes whatsoever that matches I am thinking and wanting to happen will. For a rational realistic prediction based on WWE and my own trial and error with coming up with Wrestlemania cards, I think the event will look something like this.

WWE World Heavyweight Championship -
John Cena vs Roman Reigns
Probably what Vince wants more than anything and that's for Roman to win the title in the main event of Wrestlemania. May or may not have been obvious they got cold feet with Reigns this year, but if it's one thing we have learned from WWE it's that they are relentless in is doing something no matter what anyone else thinks.

Triple H vs Seth Rollins
This match is way overdue but because it's a Triple H feud, it has to be dragged on for eternity to get a payoff you see. They will probably recycle what they did with Orton last year and have the Authority take out Rollins and put him on the shelf for a few months until he returns and takes them on at Wrestlemania. This Authority nonsense should have ended at Wrestlemania XXX but alas it's Triple H, Stephanie and WWE so you know it wasn't going to be that easy.

Brock Lesnar vs The Undertaker III
So the biggest rub of all time with Brock ending the Undertaker's streak and being dominant for the last year and a half was pretty much tossed out the window because Undertaker's legacy was dead in the water after the streak ended so he had to get a win back from Brock right? Well that's WWE's logic. Summerslam was a no win situation booking wise and some of Brock's aura has gone away because of it. There was no need for the match to happen other than network numbers. I am supposed to believe Undertaker can stand toe to toe against Lesnar when guys like Cena, Reigns and Rollins were manhandled? Right. WWE is seriously wasting Lesnar with these trilogies and long feuds. It was a waste of time with the Triple H feud and a waste of time with this Undertaker feud when he could be going against guys like Owens, Cesaro, etc. But if any match seems to be a lock for Mania in Dallas it's this stupid blow off match that won't do anything for anyone.

Randy Orton vs Bray Wyatt
Some seeds were planted with Orton being laid out by the Wyatts (to be fair, the Uso was laid out as well) and it sounds great on paper, but that could have been said for all of Bray's feuds. Bray's booking in feuds has been absolutely atrocious because it's the same thing with all of his feuds in that he targets some random person, spews nonsense, then gets swatted away like a fly by his opponent and it's never mentioned again. You know what I expect from this? Orton to take out every Wyatt family member on the road to Mania and beat Bray clean there. A lot could be done with Orton vs Wyatt, but it's not going to be. We will kind of just be sitting there wondering why they are even fighting much like all of Bray's feuds.

The undercard will just be a bunch of clusterfuck matches to get everyone on the card and guys that deserve a great spot on the card like Ambrose will be in a ladder match or battle royal to fill in time. Wrestlemania is never like what we think it's going to be and we almost never get the matches we expect, so this is basically expecting the worst from me. If this isn't how it turns out, then awesome, but if it is than I am not disappointed.

Updated Card

1 - Sheamus vs. Rusev vs. Barrett vs. Swagger vs. Neville vs. Ziggler vs. Sandow vs. Jericho - Ladder Match (Future IC/US Title Match)

2 - New Day vs. Wyatts vs. Dudleyz vs. Balor & Itami - Elimination Match (WWE Tag Titles)

3 - Sasha vs. Paige vs. Becky vs. Bayley - Women's Title

4 - Bryan vs. Cesaro - IC Title

5 - Wyatt vs. Orton

6 - Joe vs. Cena - US Title

7 - Rock & Rousey vs. HHH & Steph

8 - Lesnar vs. Owens

9 - Taker vs. Sting

10 - Reigns vs. Rollins vs. Ambrose - WWE Title

Pre-Show

1- WWE Tag Team Championship- The New Day (c) vs The Dudley Boyz vs The Lucha Dragons vs Primetime Players vs The Usos vs Los Matadores (Tag Team Turmoil Match)

2- Andre the Giant Memorial Battle Royal (30 superstars)

Main Show

1- Money in the Bank Returns to WrestleMania (Money in the Bank Ladder Match)- Cesaro vs Stardust vs Neville vs Ziggler vs Rusev vs Barrett vs Ryback vs Miz

2- WWE Divas Championship- Fatal 4-Way- Sasha Banks vs Charlotte (c) vs Paige vs Nikki Bella

3- Bray Wyatt vs Randy Orton

4- WWE United States Championship- John Cena (c) vs Daniel Bryan

5- WWE Intercontinental Championship- Kevin Owens (c) vs Samoa Joe

6- Intergender Mixed Tag Team Match- Rock & Ronda Rousey vs Triple H & Stephanie

7- Lesnar vs Taker III

8- Main Event- WWE World Heavyweight Championship (Triple Threat Match)- Rollins (c) vs Reigns vs Ambrose (2016 Royal Rumble Match Winner)

My Wrestlemania 32 card (Bold = Winners)

Main Event (Buried alive match)
Undertaker VS John Cena
- Do i need to say more?

WWE World Heavyweight Championship (Triple threat match)
Seth Rollins (c) VS Dean Ambrose vs Roman Reigns
- The inevitable shield triple threat match and what better way to have it than for the big daddy itself.

Brock Lesnar VS Bray Wyatt w/Strowman & Harper
- I think Lesnar/Taker III will happen at RR, but does Vince use Lesnar on the card without a worthy opponent? Wyatt seems to be somewhat of a fallback guy for feuds and could no doubt add Lesnar to his list of superstars versed.

WWE Divas Championship (Fatal 4 Way)
Nikki Bella (c) VS Paige VS Charlotte VS Sasha Banks
- Charlotte will have her moment at NOC and than Nicki should probably get another run. Sasha to get her first reign at the biggest stage of them all.

The Rock w/Ronda Rousey VS Triple H w/Stephanie McMahon
(Special guest referee: Stone Cold Steve Austin)
- Seed was planted last year and due to Rousey's UFC contracts, i dont think she will compete but could definitely see her Rock's corner and playing a part leading to WM32.

Team WWE VS Team NXT
Randy Orton, Kane, Sheamus, Big Show & Rusev VS Samoa Joe, Itami (c), Neville, Finn Balor & Sami Zayn
- If the NXT title isn't defended at WM (and i doubt it will untill the NXT brand is a bit more popular) than surely 1 of there stars has to get a push. This is where i think Balor will get the final pinfall over Orton. Creative could definitely work on making this a very interesting storyline.

Sting VS Chris Jericho
- Sting needs his WM moment and if inducted into the HOF will definitely need the win. Could definitely see Y2J taking the fall for his fellow past WCW college.

WWE Intercontinental Champion VS WWE U.S Champion
Dolph Ziggler (c) VS Ryback (c)
- With Taker/Lesnar/Sting getting spots on the card a Champion VS Champion battle could be useful to use both titles on.

WWE Tag-Team Championship
The New Day (c) VS The Dudley Boyz VS The Uso's VS PTP
- Once Jey Uso is back, The Uso's should go on a bit of a run to get a shot at the gold again.

Pre show card

2016 Andre the giant memorial battle royal
Winner - Cesaro (Final 4 competitors: Cesaro, Tyson Kidd, BNB, Sandow)
- Cesaro and Kidd facing off in the end with Cesaro eliminating him after the Swing.

Goldust VS Stardust
- With Goldust to announce retirement and Stardust to turn face.

NXT Womans Championship
Emma (c) VS Becky Lynch

Well, obviously, we dip into the nostalgia well, much like every generation has done before this one. I know that this is all fantasy, and I don't like to fantasy book too often, but I think that setting this record will be pretty awesome. I don't have a booking for every match, but this would be something pretty fun, I think.

Undertaker v. Cena, in a tweener v. tweener match.

Brock Lesnar enters the Rumble to get his title shot at WrestleMania 2016. Brock is handed number 30 by the Authority, because they have been teasing dumping Rollins. Cena enters the Rumble so that he can get his 16th title shot at WM2016. He enters in the middle, 15-20. Also, at the Royal Rumble, Lesnar defeats Undertaker, sending Undertaker into a rage, and he beats the hell out of someone like Curtis Axle and takes his spot at like 29 because Undertaker wants one more shot at Lesnar. Cena enters, he's clearing house, Undertaker comes in at 29, takes out Lesnar, and then Cena pushes him out. Undertaker does the Psycho Sid on Cena and pulls Cena out, and they brawl, setting up a WrestleMania match between them. They're both tweeners, so there's no real face/heel dynamic here.

Sting (C) v. Rollins

Before I get going on this, I realize that Sting holding the belt between now and WM2016 is ludicrous, but I think that the fantasy booking below would sell tickets. I could be wrong. It involves a bit of heel turn for Sting and a face turn for Rollins, but he is good enough that the next night he can undo any sort of face turn if necessary.

Sting holds the belt, Rollins wins the Rumble, and there's a wedge being teased between Rollins and the Authority. On Raw, Rollins accidentally stumbles into a room that has a Sting statue, holding the belts from all of the different eras, and it really seems like the Authority wants Sting to win. But then the DX guys show up on the Road to WrestleMania a few times and try to convince Rollins to calm down, and stop being paranoid. Get to WrestleMania, and Sting gets the second entrance. It really looks like Sting is getting the royalty treatment. Then, HHH's music hits, and HHH and Steph come out, and talk about how they came to make sure that it was a fair fight. Then the DX music hits, and Outlaws, XPac, and Shawn come out and do their thing. At first, you think they're there to stand up to HHH, but then they all hug it out, and high 5 Sting. THEN, the NWO (not Hogan's) theme hits, and they come out and give the Too Sweet to Sting. And you realize, HHH has stacked the deck against Rollins completely with all sorts of nostalgia pops and acts. (I also like this because it puts a bunch of the nostalgia guys in one match, and doesn't stretch it for too long.)

And then...The Usos music hits. And then Cesaro's music hits. Daniel Bryan's music hits. The promo that they're tired of their slots going to the old guys. They're tired of losing their momentum because the old guys want to come to WrestleMania without having to pay for a ticket. HHH is about to talk, and then "If you SMEELLLLLL" hits. The Rock takes a 10 minute entrance to the Ring. He tells HHH to shut the hell up. The WWE Universe is tired of seeing his wrinkled face on TV every Monday, every WWE AND NXT Special. HHH starts talking about how icons are more important than young guys, that they matter more. And it doesn't matter how many young guys trot out to defend Rollins. And then...."SIERRA HOTEL INDIA ECHO LIMA DELTA." Rollins has some more back up.

This turns into a Lumberjack match for the title, and Rollins wins, all sorts of famous finishers, Shield powerbomb through the table, etc.

Brock v. Kevin Owens

After Brock gets kicked out of the Rumble in like the last spot, Owens promos on him the next night on Raw about how he is supposed to be the Beast, but all he's been doing is losing and crying lately. Easily done, Heyman can carry the promo portions of this, and gives Owens another high visibility high intensity match. Give Owens a chance to eat some real damage from Brock and deal out some nasty offense to Brock. Then ends with Owens Suplexing Brock off of the top rope, and Brock no selling and demolishing Owens.

Dudleys v. Hardyz - Retirement Tables match.

I know that I said no more nostalgia, but I lied. This should be a retirement match for one of the teams, and one of them should be going into the HOF this year, and the other team into the HOF the next year. I feel like the house would explode if the Dudleys issued an open challenge on the Go Home Raw, and suddenly the Hardeyz music hit. Give them all one more shot, and let that be that.

Main Event Matches

WWE World Heavyweight Title Match:
Seth Rollins (c) vs Roman Reigns vs Dean Ambrose

Rollins takes care of Sting culminating at Survivor Series, from there he uses his ranking with the Authority to force a match with Sheamus where he has to cash in his MITB contract as to avoid a surprise match. This leads to a mini feud which finishes at the Rumble. Ambrose and Reigns continue their program with the Wyatt's throughout 2015, before finally ending it victorious at TLC. They are then the last 2 men in the Rumble after starting 1 and 2 and both voluntarily go over the top at the same time to become co winners and set up the triple threat match.

Undertaker vs Brock Lensar

Not my first choice, but the story is set and it would be to tough to change up there paths at this point with how much of a part time act they are.

John Cena vs Sting

Sting would be a tweener here for sure. Cena is kind of stuck out in no mans land and this is actually a pretty good spot for him. This could be built as a match to see who is better between WWEs best and WCWs best.

The Rock/Ronda Rousey/Triple H/Stephanie

Not knowing how much involvement Ronda would be permitted to have this could either be a tag match, or a one on one with the guys with Ronda and Steph at ringside. Story is already in place so this one really wrote itself.

Midcard

WWE Tag Team TLC Title Match
Dudley Boys (c) vs New Day vs Prime Time Players vs Hardy Boyz

Dudley's don't get the titles in their 1st shot against New Day at NOC but win them at either Hell in a Cell or Survivor Series. Hardy's debut the night after Survivor Series to set up a TLC match between the Dudley's and Hardy's at TLC. Before the match can really get underway New Day and PTP interfere and set up the story of old vs new. At the Rumble we get a 8 man tag where the New Day/PTP win which sets up this match at Mania.

WWF Intercontinental Championship Match
Kevin Owens (c) vs Sami Zayn

Owens wins the title over Ryback at either Hell in a Cell or Survivor Series. Owens then either continues his program with Ryback or moves on to some minor feuds and heading into the Rumble looks like a favorite to win. He has a good showing until Zayn as a surprise entrant eliminates him to set up this match.

6 Man Tag Match
Wyatt Family vs Randy Orton/Ryback/Erick Rowan

This one would be throw together on the road to Mania pitting the top remaining faces and a returning Rowan against the Wyatt's

WWE Diva's Title Match
Sasha (c) vs Becky Lyntch

No idea about this one. I don't think Charlotte figures in here as I am anticipating her failing as champ once she beats Nikki for the title.

WWE US Title Match
Finn Balor (c) vs Dolph Ziggler

Rollins holds the US title for a few months here but before the end of the year loses it on a Raw to a debuting Balor who gets assistance from Sheamus as Sheamus is in the middle of his feud with Rollins and after being forced to cash in his contract he gets a return match by costing Rollins his US title. Balor goes on to defend in random matches with no real story until shortly after the Rumble after teaming with Ziggler on a few occasions against some collection of heels (Rusev and whoever else) Ziggler eventually turns on Balor, claims he is better and should be champ and that Balor is nothing more than a flavor of the week while Ziggler has been on top for years.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back