How would you book the post Royal Rumble show?

John McCass

You talkin' to me?
So,if Vince McMahon gives you the pencil for the Rowal Rumble fallout Raw. How would you book it?
Note - Take the champion whoever you want to come out as champion at Rumble and put the returns which are likely to happen.

So,if Vince McMahon gives you the pencil for the Rowal Rumble fallout Raw. How would you book it?
Note - Take the champion whoever you want to come out as champion at Rumble and put the returns which are likely to happen.

I'm not into fantasy booking, and most of my ideas would be laughable anyway.

I think this year's Rumble is going to have some swerve's and turns that we won't see coming. Hopefully all the crap we've had to put up with the last couple of months will be swept away with some really creative booking. But then this is the WWE we're talking about here.

If Reigns doesn't win, then Ambrose or Ziggler should. That's the extent of my fantasy booking sorry.

I stated a lot of this in another thread but I'll repeat here.

I predict Reigns wins the rumble. I predict Cena wins the belt and Orton comes back in that match to screw Rollins. I believe Lesnar gets screwed with how it goes down and turns on the Authority.

Therefore, I think it sets up this way:

1) Cena vs. Reigns for the title at WrestleMania
2) Orton vs. Rollins
3) Lesnar vs. Rusev
4) Sting vs. Triple H
5) Bray vs. Undertaker
6) Ziggler vs. Barrett

This still leaves Big Show, Daniel Bryan, Harper, Ryback, Ambrose unaccounted for.

I'll be in attendance for the Royal Rumble, and I can only speak for myself, but there's only a few guys I'd like to see win the Rumble. My first choice is Dolph Ziggler, second is Daniel Bryan, third is Randy Orton, and my dark horse pick would be Sheamus. Someone like Roman Reigns or Dean Ambrose winning would be a terrible moment in my eyes and a waste of one of the biggest matches of the year.

So how would I book the post-Rumble RAW? I'm not one for fantasy booking since it never turns out that way, but to put it briefly, the Rumble winner would call out Brock Lesnar and state that he (the Rumble winner) is going to put an end to the WWE of the past 8 months, a WWE with a constantly-absent World Champion, and vow to bring the title back to the WWE. That's pretty much it.

Well firstly, I'd be booking the hell out of Daniel Bryan winning the Rumble and facing Brock Lesnar at WM. Then I'd concentrate on Cena V Rollins.

OR - (my preference) I'd be booking the hell out of Daniel Bryan, having won the Royal Rumble, facing Seth Rollins for the Title at WM. And Cena V Brock in some kind of loser leaves town match.

I'd have Big Show and Kane beat up on Dolph, for Orton to make the save (if he doesn't appear in the Rumble) - coz I'm afraid that's the best they can hope for at WM.

I'd still push Ryback (assuming he returns at RR) to face Rusev.

I'd have Rowan go after Barrett for the IC Title.

I'd somehow start to set up Trips V Sting and Taker V Bray.

I'd have a big think about Ambrose, Harper and Sheamus before I make any further decision.

I'd leave the tag team division in it's current hell - there is not one team I care about there and I truly don't care who wins the belts at WM.

Assuming Natalya beats Nikki, I'd work in Paige heel turn; though if AJ comes back, I'd go triple threat face with best woman wins...Bellas? Dunno.

I'd debut Neville on RAW after he has an awesome showing in the RR, and bring back the European Title, which he opens to all comers. On that RAW he beats Titus, and maybe Swagger the week after.

I'm not great at fantasy booking but i'll give it a shot.

Have Bryan win the Rumble and Brock win the WHC match, setting up Bryan and Brock for Mania. Bryan wins at Mania. The WHC match ends in a screwy fashion with Brock pinning Cena then Orton costing Rollins the MITB shot that he would cash in straight after the match.

In the Rumble match have Rusev eliminate Reigns near the end setting up a feud between the 2 for Mania, I would let Rusev win at Mania and Reigns continue to chase before eventually overcoming him and having a solid run as US champ.

Rollins comes out at Raw blaming Orton for costing him the title and his MITB shot and continue the feud between they 2 for Mania. Have Rollins win the feud and move on to Bryan.

I'd like to see Owens and Zayn compete in the rumble with one eliminating the other and having a kind of NXT showcase match on Raw the next night, continuing through NXT to the Mania Pre-show match between the 2 for the title.

Taker would return to eliminate Sting from the rumble, HHH could come out and take credit for masterminding, Taker denies this, setting up a triple threat between the 3 legends.

I'd turn Ambrose heel and "join" Wyatt to feud with Ziggler and Ryback, Ambrose could do this during the rumble, doing Wyatts "bidding" for him and protecting him. They could then try and recruit Ziggler and Ryback to continue the fued to Mania. Bray would have to get really dark an manical for this to be pulled off.

Here is how I would book post Rumble and heading towards Mania

Im confident Bryan is going to win the rumble, and I would put him up against Brock who wins clean over Cena and Rollins is nowhere to be seen at the finish of the match and doesnt cash in
Once again, Bryan showing he can overcome all odds in a seemingly typical David vs Goliath match

I'd put the wheels in motion with Bray/Taker (If Takers appearing at Mania) and Sting/HHH

Id start Cena on his path to face Rusev with rusev claiming hes the future star of this company and Cena Re-hashing last years storyline where the future has to go through cena

Rollins to face Reigns and Ambrose in a triple threat to see who the best shield member really was

Pure Fantasy but id have a intercontinental championship match with the angle being that the match features many nations so id have
Barrett vs Ziggler Vs Sheamus Vs Cesaro Vs Tyson Kidd Vs Kofi Kingston which i think is a genius idea and could be a great match

Divas title i would have Nikki (C)vs AJ vs Brie Vs Paige Vs Natalya with Brie getting her way into the match to help nikki but is actually in it for herself

Then after winning the pre-show or early in the show battle royal Mizdow turns on Miz in the Tag Title match costing miz the title and whoever wins it,

I dont see space for the likes of Harper, Eric Rowan, Ryback, Big Show, Kane, Mark Henry for individual matches so theyd be in the battle royal or in a monster match where they all fight to be the biggest and best monster

and to be honest I dont really see Taker coming back and I dont want him to really unless hes facing Brock for the title for some redemption which shouldnt really happen or to go out on a highwith the dream match with Sting, So Randy Orton would face Bray

So my booking for Mania would end up like this....

1) Mizdow winning the Battle Royal
2) Mizdow/Miz (C) Vs Uso's/Ascension/NewDay/Dust's
3) Barrett (C) Vs Sheamus Vs Ziggler Vs Cesaro Vs Tyson Kidd Vs Kofi Kingston - IC Title
4) John Cena Vs Rusev
5) Randy Orton Vs Bray Wyatt
6) HHH Vs Sting
7) Nikki (C) Vs Paige Vs AJ Vs Natalya Vs Brie - Divas Title
8) Rollins Vs Ambrose Vs Reigns
9) Brock Lesnar (C) Vs Daniel Bryan - WWEWHC

Looks pretty good to me :icon_biggrin:

If I had my way id have a face cesaro win the rumble. Id have lesnar retain the championship. And if undertaker was well id have him be number 29 in rumble and sting number 30 eliminate him. I'd also have hhh in the rumble and have bad news Barrett eliminate him after working together . Id also have The dudleys return eliminate ascension. Positive thats what wwe is building to.post raw:

Id have rollins come out in a neck cast limping and looking in pain. Have him cut a promo.
Id have heyman come out by himself and cut a promo laughing. At the end of promo id have heyman say tonight you don't have to fear lesnar, turn around. Then have a face Orton drop Rollins with rko.

Id have Tyson Kidd with natalya come out and moan that his tag team partner back stabbed him to get a shot at the title and he forgives him. Out comes cesaro to a huge pop. He walks on the ring misses natalya. Kidd charges him. Cesaro throws Kidd in the air and gives him a massive uppercut.

Backstage triple h is with Stephanie complaining about sting and bad news Barrett.

Raw finally kicks off with Barrett vs fandango for the IC.
Barrett wins, triple h comes out distracts barrett. Big show try's to attack but Barrett escapes through crowd laughing. Triple h is furious

Alicia fox vs Nikki Bella
Fox wins clean

Los matadors vs lucha dragons
Dragons win on debut

Damien mizdow vs big e
Mizdiw wins clean. The usos attack Miz at ringside

Cena comes to the ring slowly after brock destroyed him and Rollins at rumble. Cuts a promo. Challenges any superstar in the back. Rusev attacks cena. Saved by ryback. Cena F.Us ryback and walks off angry. Teezes a turn

Sheamus vs ziggler
Ziggler wins clean. Sheamus throws a tantrum.

Triple h comes out cuts a promo about the rumble
He books Barrett vs big show and sheamus with Barrett chosing his partner. He picks ziggler. Everyone thinks a face turn. During the match Barret gives ziggler a bull hammer and escapes while show and sheamus beat on ziggler. Sheamus joining authority

Luke harper vs roman reigns
Reigns loses. Distracted by Rollins

Rusev vs Ambrose
Cena interrupts. Rusev escapes. Cena and ambrose brawl through the crowd

The ascension cut a promo but are greeted by a 3d from the dudleys

Ryback/eric rowan vs curtis axel/bo dallas
Heels win. Curtis axel and Dallas join authority.

Daniel Bryan vs jack swagger vs Tyson kidd
Great match. Lesnar interuptts. F5s them.

Triple cuts promo running down Kane. Masked Kane returns, tombstones him.
Authority stay clear help boss to the back. Lights go out. When they come on, sting appears, face to face with Kane. Lights go out come on bray Wyatt and Kane brawling up the entrance ramp. Gong goes off. Lights out. Lights on.

Finally sting and undertaker face to face in an intense stare down to close raw. Sting elimates taker at tumble with his back turned.

Cena comes out after having won then lost the championship at Royal Rumble (he beats Bock but Rusev comes out and beats him down until Ambrose cashes in the MITB to become the new champion). Cena goes on a rant about Rusev starting the Cena/Rusev feud that will be settled at Mania

Ambrose challenges Rollins with stipulation Ambrose loses he's done with WWE but he wins he gets a championship shot at Mania. Ambrose wins setting up a 3 way championship match at WM

Ambrose/Rollins/Rumble winner Reins

Sting confronts HHH / tells HHH he'll stay out of the authority business if he can have Taker at Mania (which HHH will 1st refuse until sting keeps getting in their business).

Dust brother challenge for the tag titles but lose and start fighting setting up a feud between them that will end in a Mania match

Miz confronts Mizdow for eliminating him at Royal Rumble again setting up a feud that lasts until Mania

HHH announces the Andre battle royal will be with NXT talent this year and the winner gets a shot at a WWE mid card title and promoted to main roster.

Paige gets title shot against whoever the champion is

Usos retain tag team titles against MizDow. The Ascension comes out after to give them a beat down setting a feud for WM.

Nattie wins divas title. Then setting up a 4-way at fast Lane with Bellas and Paige. Take the Bellas out after this and Nattie defends in a 3 ways against Paige and AJ at WM

Dolph Ziggler comes back at the rumble to eliminate BNB setting up a feud at WM

BRAY vs taker

Orton vs Rollins

Cena vs Rusev

Reigns wins rumble faces lesnar

Ambrose wins in Andre Giant Battle Royal

Don't care what BD, Kane, ryback, big show.. Etc do

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads