How they should have done Nxt

WweBreezybre

Occasional Pre-Show
Well I hate Nxt thought it could be a good idea but the Wwe screwed it up.The only good thing that Nxt has bought us is Nexus and even that is going stale.Aside from the many faults of Nxt I'd like to focus on 1.Why the hell were people like the Miz,Jomo,Ted and other upcomers made pros.It was just retarted on the Wwe"s part. I mean to me they are considered rookies.I think if Wwe got Wwe legends to do this role it would be a half decent show.Now if they cant get legends get Main eventers who look like could be a decent pro like Cena,triple h,Undertaker,rey mysterio even get bret hart instead of putting him in matches and endangering his health. Hell even get vickie she looks lik she can be half decent ( better than laycool )She doesnt hav to step in the ring to be a good pro.To tell you the truth if I were a rookie and was told that Miz was my mentor or Jomo Id be pissed.It is basicually the blind leading the blind.The only pro that I consider a pro that has been on Nxt was Chris jericho.Thoughts

They had people like Jomo, MVP, The Miz and Dibiase as pros because they thought it would push them, although I don't think it did really push them it gave them something to do. I can see where your coming from when you say people look at them like rookies but I think it does give them something to do, also I think main eventers have enough to do.

I'm glad Vickie wasn't a pro because she irritates the shit out of me, and I don't want to here those 2 words that piss me off more than we already here them. But she could get her rookie over.

I wouldve had more rookies. Its the same 16 people wrestling over and over. Make it 10 and you and 4 new people to the mix and more compitition.

And i dont see how this would push them. Putting them ona 3rd rate show? i would rather watch ECW than that. They created just as many breakout stars as NXT has. And the problem with ECW was the WWE didnt give a shit about it. They put Mid carders as champions. And the second any new talent was over they shipped them off to another show i.e. Swagger, Sheamus and Bourne.

I wouldve had more rookies. Its the same 16 people wrestling over and over. Make it 10 and you and 4 new people to the mix and more compitition.

And i dont see how this would push them. Putting them ona 3rd rate show? i would rather watch ECW than that. They created just as many breakout stars as NXT has. And the problem with ECW was the WWE didnt give a shit about it. They put Mid carders as champions. And the second any new talent was over they shipped them off to another show i.e. Swagger, Sheamus and Bourne.

I agree 100% with u man it is tru Ecw was the better show but Wwe treatment as a Bastard child takin every upcoming superstar they get and killin it

I actually enjoy NXT the way it is. The challenges, although ridiculous, manage to entertain me. The show can be very interesting and entertaining. NXT planted the seeds for the hottest angle in wrestling today, the Nexus angle. It gives young stars exposure before coming up to the main brands.

I actually enjoy NXT the way it is. The challenges, although ridiculous, manage to entertain me. The show can be very interesting and entertaining. NXT planted the seeds for the hottest angle in wrestling today, the Nexus angle. It gives young stars exposure before coming up to the main brands.

Srry to disagree the challenges are ******ed. Do u watch Nxt man?A KISSING CONTEST THEY HAD A FUCKIN KISSING CONTEST ON LAST WEEK.If it had Laycool doing the kissing I might have been entertained .but no the found a fat lady and disrespected her by making her involved..............Again Srry if I disrespected u :banghead:

i agree. there are some rediculous challenges every week but i always watch nxt. they do have some good matches like any of them with husky harris and kaval usually entertain me. and last week they had a pretty good match between the awesome one and JoMO

i forgot to answer the post question lol and i agree with u as they need different pros.... i mean ryder and henry are probably the 2 worst wrestlers on the raw roster...except when henry is a heel then he is ok...maybe legends would help but most legends dont wrestle anymore or out of shape...

The reason that guys like JoMo, and Teddy were pros was because the exposure was good for them. That show gave them another way to get out there.... why would Cena be a pro? He doesn't need that show... at all. I love NXT, and the way they did it. NXT is a great concept and I quite enjoy it.

Srry to disagree the challenges are ******ed. Do u watch Nxt man?A KISSING CONTEST THEY HAD A FUCKIN KISSING CONTEST ON LAST WEEK.If it had Laycool doing the kissing I might have been entertained .but no the found a fat lady and disrespected her by making her involved..............Again Srry if I disrespected u :banghead:

The Kissing Contest didn't really have a point but it was hilarious and entertaining. Why, do you want all the challenges to be about wrestling? Since when have you people been so hardcore about seeing wrestling? What's wrong with a bit of entertainment being thrown in there? After all, it is World Wrestling Entertainment. And besides it's not like NXT is deprived of any wrestling at all.

I love when people take there opinion as a true definition of the WWE screwing up. No, NXT is fine. I watched a full episode tonight and thoroughly enjoyed it. The matches down to the challenge, not every episode is guaranteed to be a hit, but I guess since you said WWE "screwed" it up, perhaps not.

Did you ever think if there were heavy hitters like Rey Mysterio as pros, the crowd would back them and there rookie, instead of the rookie, cause I do not see anything else happening. Wade was destined to win, but none the less he had Chris Jericho. Coincidence? You decide.

i have to say i love NXT because i myself am an indy wrestler (hold the applauses plz)

but i have to says one thing they should stay like nxt season 1 was they left the voting to the pros and only to the pros thats the way it should have been

because honestly we all know kaval is gonna win and frankly i dont like it one bit because the fans have 50% of the voting

lets face if whos know who is gonna suceed the guy who watches wrestling evry week or the pros on the show .... easy choise

When I first heard that WWE were coming out with this show called WWE NXT I was really excited to see exactly what it was about. I was looking for more of a reality show you know what I mean? Almost like UFC Ultimate Fighter. I think that would've been interesting instead of the guys working in characters and the wrestlers as well you have like all the guys individually showing the rookies, "The Ropes". The show still could have had the matches and everything in the arena's, but I just think that we should have got a better view on the Pro's actually being Pros you know?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back