• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

How they should continue this Cena doubt storyline....

BrockTheBeast123

Dark Match Winner
You may be like "what", "you make no sense",or "dumb-ass" but here me out.I think this doubt story could lead to Cena fighting and fighting but for the first time in his career giving up on his "fans." Think about it if his schedule went like...

WrestlemaniaWyatt def. Cena

Extreme Rules Wyatt def. Cena

Payback US Champion Cesaro def. Cena

Raw after Payback Cena announces he is taking a break to get his mind right.He return 3 weeks befor Summerslam saving Bryan from Batista.But Bryan pushes him and ask what is he doing out here he has it himself.Cena pushes him down to the grown grabs the title teasing a heel turn.2 weeks before Summerslam Bryan confronts Cena but he goes to walk away Bryan snatches his arm back and Cena punches him down before getting taking down by Batista.The next week Cena goes to apologise to Bryan and explain his actions but gets a running knee.

SummerslamBryan def. Batista and Cena;Batista raises Bryan's hand up turning face while Cena walks away.We don't see him again to Royal Rumble.

Royal Rumble Cena returns at #30 and makes it to the final two with;Reigns who eliminates him for the win.Cena raises Reigns hand in victory passing the torch.

Elimination ChamberCena finally win as he win the WWE hvt title but only after a rollup type thing.Reigns come out to congratulate him and points to the Mania sign.But Cena has other plans and smacks him with the title,throwing him into the pods and chain of the chamber,and hitting him with an AA turning heel.

Raw:The next night Cena explains his actions blaming the fans for his loss.He say's he doesn't have a problem with Reigns except he said the future have to go through him first and he meant that.

WrestleMania 31 Reigns def. Cena to become the WWE hvt. champ

Cena snaps the next night on Raw and loses again at Extreme Rules.He leaves again come back at MITB attacking Bryan claiming it's his fault.Every since he lost to him at Summerslam his mind has been jacked up and he's going to fix that mistake at Summerslam.

Summerslam 2015 Cena beats Bryan;goes undefeated and leaves again the night after Survivor Series.

He returns the week after EC claiming he's done it all except for one thing end the streak.Undertaker comes out and point to the Mania sign.

WrestleMania 32-John Cena vs The Undertaker;Cena turns face again after to show his respect for Undertaker.

WrestleMania 33-Cena wins against Reigns in the WM rubber match.

Some may be wondering how Reigns will rise to the top that fast.

Extreme Rules:Shield tiple threat for the US title (he wins)

Payback Reigns and a partner vs Rollins and Ambrose (he wins)
on Raw in a interview he disses Triple H and The Authority

Battleground beats Ambrose by DQ Kane attacks him.

MITB def. Kane;Triple H tells him bravo he has another opponent.Russev comes out.Reigns wins.Then Mark Henry;Reigns wins.The Cesaro,Reigns loses.

Summerslam def. Triple H

NOC def. Orton by DQ

HIAC def. Orton

SS Team Reigns def. Team Orton

TLC Wyatt def. Reigns

RR Reigns def. Wyatt;wins the RR match.

EC Reigns and The Rock def. Orton and Wyatt

WM def. Cena for the hvt. title

Push would then be complete

A Cena heel turn is like bigfoot...you hear lots of rumors, but you are never going to find them because they don't exist.

With respect, keep dreaming. I have no issue with armchair booking, but you've given us many a bullet point over a long term plan with not much context. Especially with a title as direct as "How they should", you've implied that this is the only way to go.

A route that I think they could go is to down shift the 'Cena's doubt' theme and up shift the 'Wyatt exposing who Cena really is' theme, in regards to the Wrestlemania payoff. Honestly, I think it would be pretty cool if Cena won at Wrestlemania, but only after taking the match way too far. To truly brutalize Wyatt, maybe even some blood, to make Wyatt completely helpless for the last 5 minutes of the match. Remember, Bray Wyatt said he's willing to die to show the world who Cena is.

What happens to Cena when he assesses what he's done? There's some self doubt for you! It would be much needed character evolution without turning the sacred golden calf heel.

It can of reminds me of his run in 2012 when he lost to The Rock at Wrestlemania and the build up to him facing Brock was how he doubted himself and Edge came back to talk to him

how you guys dreaming about this sht. 2 year ago you told cena passing the torch to punk. Now punk is gone. 1 year ago you told cena passing the torch to daniel bryan. Now you told cena passing the torch to cesaro, roman and so on. you guys really hate cena bcoz of his success in wwe. You guys are jealous about cena and his legacy. In reality you guys buy cena merchandies for your children and told live like cena character. Bcoz he is good guy in on screen character.

Ok let continue the cena doubt. At wm30 cena lost to wyatt and rematch at extreme rules and wins the match. Later wyatt injured cena and give a break to cena for month and end the fued. Later he added to wwe title in some way and wins the title. Bcoz he is john cena.

What is probably going to happen is Wyatt gets the win at Mania, and then Cena earns easier and more decisive wins in the following two pay per views, and then eventually goes on to face Batista for the WWE Championship at Summerslam.

So what they should do is anything other than that.

If they were smart they'd end it at WM with a Cena win. It looks like the Shield will be feuding full blast with the Authority. This is the time to pick back up on the Wyatts being the Authority henchmen and give us more than the quick tease we got of Wyatts vs Shield. And as someone here suggested, move Cena on to a program with Batista.

Cena is too good at what he does to be in a program with Batista. Cena should be the person that all new talent like Wyatt, Shield, etc. goes through. He's the best at doing what he does and getting the fans to believe in his opponents.

how you guys dreaming about this sht. 2 year ago you told cena passing the torch to punk. Now punk is gone. 1 year ago you told cena passing the torch to daniel bryan. Now you told cena passing the torch to cesaro, roman and so on. you guys really hate cena bcoz of his success in wwe. You guys are jealous about cena and his legacy. In reality you guys buy cena merchandies for your children and told live like cena character. Bcoz he is good guy in on screen character.

Ok let continue the cena doubt. At wm30 cena lost to wyatt and rematch at extreme rules and wins the match. Later wyatt injured cena and give a break to cena for month and end the fued. Later he added to wwe title in some way and wins the title. Bcoz he is john cena.

that is were you are wrong i'm a Cena fan.Hell I respect him more than even Hogan himself.But I think were my storyline is going it gets stars over by beating Cena and at the same time we get the Cena heel turn,as well as get's Cena a way to do a part-time schedule for about 2 years,and he ends up possibly ending the streak and getting his mometeum back as well all starting by beating Bryan in the rubber match.

It's time to give up on the pipe dream of WWE turning John Cena heel. If they were going to turn him, the perfect opportunity would have been during the build up for his first match against The Rock. The Rock was back, he was massively over with the fans and it would've been the perfect time to turn Cena heel due to him perceiving his fans as "turning" on him. With the return of arguably the biggest star of the Attitude Era and with fans booing Cena more than ever, it'd been easy for a story in which Cena sees & hears loyal members of the "Cenation" supporting The Rock. The reason it didn't happen is the same reason why it most likely won't ever happen: John Cena makes too much money for WWE as a babyface and is a superb representative of the company. It's just how it is. As long as Vince McMahon is ultimately THE honcho in WWE, I don't see John Cena turning heel unless fans just stop being interested in him or he personally requests it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back