How old is to old to retire???

Alex

King Of The Wasteland
So over these forums I've read stuff like Ric Flair, Kevin Nash, Scott Hall etc are to old to wrestle; I then read 'Ricky Steamboat is awesome' and the guy is in his 50s I believe. I also hear how people want Triple H and Kurt Angle to carry on wrestling for a few more years and they're in their 40s.

So how old is to old??? Is it when the wrestler reaches a certain age or is more to do with their performances??? I mean Ric Flair is in pretty good condition for a man of his age and has been doing the same thing for years.

Depends who they are, and if they really make it in the business. guys like HHH, Kevin Nash, Undertaker should retire later rather than sooner because they could always put ypung guys over. but as for huys who never really made it, should retire around their 40's before their bodies fuck up...Ric flair, he's one of the ones that may have been successful but needs to retire.
...Retire before your 60's tho...

tough question to answer since every wrestler is different taking in account how they take care of their bodies.
ill give it a go, OK i am just assuming that the wrestler is in pretty average condition (i.e no drugs/performance enhancements, no severe medical conditions). And obviously if the wrestler hasn't been fired lol.

I think wrestlers in their 40's should retire from full time wrestling, take longer breaks, and just to take it easy such as what Michaels and taker did after WM25.
A retirement match should probably take place either 40's or 50's.

it will still be a privilege to see them come back at any age to have one more match or just to come back and knock someone out with a steel chair.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back