How D-X WILL BREAK UP!

• Thread starter D-X #1 S*ck 1t C1ub
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

D-X #1 S*ck 1t C1ub

Let Me Break It down since hhh is having a baby D-X will break up At summerslam D-X loses aganist spirt squad because of hbk not elping then on raw they have promo and have rivarly againsthbk and hhh then hhh will get injured fakely and they will say he is out for like 9 months and he will come back and face hbk at wrestlemania 23

D-X #1 S*ck 1t C1ub said:
Let Me Break It down since hhh is having a baby D-X will break up At summerslam D-X loses aganist spirt squad because of hbk not elping then on raw they have promo and have rivarly againsthbk and hhh then hhh will get injured fakely and they will say he is out for like 9 months and he will come back and face hbk at wrestlemania 23

9 months from August will be May... WM 23 will be over by then.

well they can put a stuntman in HHH place in DX whilst he looks after that Auro claudia levesque or whatever the called her.

Bit of an odd storyline, I think obviously they will break up but I don't think it'd end up in a fued between HBK and HHH. They'd probably just lose a match and do a promo saying it's over or something, and end it on a high. They could even just kinda slowly start to fade away until Vinnie Mac suddenly decides to just drop the whole thing one week.

nah. I reckon dX will win their summerslam match and then at UNforgiven. theyll do sumat extreme to HBK and he will be out and have his sugery and then hhh will go off wid someone and feud.

they might make it all the way to survivor serires and by the looks of it the highlanders should team up with DX to take on the spirit squad.

They are not going to feud when they break up. I think one of them gets "injured" and they break it up that way. I hate DX so i dont really care.

An injury angle seems most likely, probably to HBK after SummerSlam or Unforgiven; I don't think it'll go all the way to Survivor Series, unless by that point they've got more members and have a traditional elimination match against the Spirit Squad, but that's unlikely as the SS are splitting up aren't they?

Yeah they were suppossed to lose the belts to the highlanders yesterday but that didnt happen so they might be staying together.

They could still lose the titles to Highlanders (go scotland!) very feasably, it was only the first ever meeting between the two

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back