House of Cards Season 3

Dave

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
In case you've been living under a rock for the last 3 months, you'll know that the 27th of February is the long awaited day that the third season of House of Cards makes its debut on Netflix. And unlike another huge title that is currently appearing on Netflix; Better Call Saul, it has appeared in its entirety. Making me, simultaneously, overjoyed and excited about cannon-balling the entire season in 13 hours

Right now, I am currently on episode 3 and the quality of the show has, once again, absolutely gripped me. Kevin Spacey is once again, one of the best bad guys on TV. And the writing is, once again, absolutely superb.

I had read, before the season had started, that Francis' winning streak had gone on for far too long and this season would mark the end of that streak. I must say that it certainly seems as though the pressure on his Presidency has definitely been upped in this season. And without spoiling anything, it has been utterly captivating..

So, is anyone else watching? What do you think have hopes for this season? Can it possibly live up to the hype?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back