Status
Not open for further replies.

Phoenix

WZCW's First Triple Crown Champion

Height: 5 foot, 8 inches (1.73 m)

Weight: 160 lb (74 kg)

Billed From: None/Parts Unknown

Appearance:

----------------Hair Color/Length: Black, short.

----------------Eye Color: Black

----------------Facial Hair: Black soul patch.

----------------Ring attire: Past the knee white trunks, no markings. White boots.

----------------Backstage Attire: All white business suit. Purple tie.

----------------Physical Features: Japanese.

----------------Tattoos: None

Alignment: Heel

Main Gimmick: Hiraku believes he has achieved true enlightenment – that he has found wisdom, tranquility, and bliss. He believes he has done this through immense suffering – physical, mental, and emotional. Furthermore he believes he can help others achieve enlightenment, by causing them to suffer as much as possible. Very much a self assured, egomaniacal, cold, prophet type.

Characteristics of Gimmick: His goal in the ring is to make his opponents hurt as much as possible without permanently injuring them. To this end, he is a master of submission holds and attempts to lock in as many as possible during the match. His motives outside of the ring are to hurt people emotionally or mentally – he will play mind games or attempt to deprive someone of something they hold dear (this is his justification for going after championships).

Strengths/Weaknesses :

Strengths:
1) As mentioned above, he is a submission master. He knows a wide variety of unique submissions and how, when, and where to best apply them.
2) He is light and very fast, enabling quick movements about the ring.
3) He is extremely intelligent and is a master of strategy and mind games.

Weaknesses:
1) Being an egomaniac, any slight toward his person will anger him. Taunts will insult him greatly and probably cause him to lose focus.
2) He does not have much of a power or striking game, leaving him vulnerable if his opponent effectively counters his submissions.
3) He does not play well with others – he is lofty, cold, and arrogant, despising those who do not subscribe to his philosophy. In tag matches, or any scenario requiring teamwork, he will not function well.

Sample Pic of Wrestler: Masato Yoshino:
th_Masato_Yoshino4.jpg

Brief History: A dark warrior-philosopher with a mysterious past, which he does not discuss. He is 28 years old. He emerged from nowhere into a small, Japanese wrestling federation where he quickly rose to the top and dominated his competition. Seeking more worthy opponents, he has come to the United States and WZCW. His goal is to punish his opponents brutally in the ring, believing that pain is the way to enlightenment. He feels that through suffering and hitting rock bottom, people can be born anew. “Only after disaster can we be resurrected”, as it was once said.

Entrance Music: “End of All Hope”, by Nightwish

Entrance Description: Comes to the ring in his gear, nothing else on. Lighting is darkened. Pretty much a no nonsense entrance, just walks to the ring, ignores fans, gets in ring and gets ready to do what he came there to do.

Finishing Moves: “Tengoku no Nikkō” - Sol Naciente (Straight Jacket Triangle Choke) (submission, main)
“Kami no Tettsui” - Spear

15 Most Used Moves: (No finishers, 3 signature moves):

Brainbuster
Cross Armbreaker (Generally, Into Armbar)
"Sukui" - Kimura lock
Cloverleaf
Death Valley Driver
Abdominal Stretch
Drop Toe Hold - Run to Ropes - Sliding Kick Combo
"Kibo no Awari" - Reverse Boston Crab
Spinning headscissors takedown into various:
*"Iyashi no Itami" - Octopus Stretch
*Crucifix
*Single Arm DDT
Arm wrench
Dropkick
Knee strike in corner
Bulldog

Sample RP:

A nondescript room. Twilight comes in through a single window. The room is simple, furnished in a Japanese style. There is a table in the center of the room. On the table is a flourshing bonsai tree. The tree is being tended by a man in a white suit. He tends to the plant, his hands working delicately yet confidently as he prunes the tree. He smiles as he works, but the smile does not reach his eyes. Cold, dark eyes.

“Bonsai are curious things.”

He prunes the tree again.

“When a tree grows in the wild, it is just that. Unfettered and without direction. It grows to reach the sky, and its roots spread in every direction. Some call this beauty.”

His hand clenches ever so briefly.

“I do not.”

His hand releases, so quick it cannot be certain it was ever clenched. He continues his work.

“To me, that is chaos. There is no order in the wild tree's growth. No pattern to the spread of its branches, nor it roots, nor it leaves. What beauty is there in such a thing? I look upon the trees of the wild, and I weep, for they are no more than haphazardly assembled sticks.”

He takes a moment, apparently enjoying his work.

“Bonsai are different. They are directed, carefully planned. Every day they are tended, to grow as I desire. This very tree here, had it grown in the wild, would have been like its brothers. Ugly, uncontrolled, chaotic. But you see? I took it into this pot. I trimmed it, pruned it, crimped it, did all manner of things to it. And now it is beautiful. Controlled, small. To the untrained eye, perhaps it looks like only a tree in miniature. But this is not so. Every branch has grown in the direction I chose. It is beauty, perfected.”

He hums a little tuneless song.

“It was not, I imagine, a pleasant experience for my little tree. I cut it, many times. When it tried to do what I did not wish, I redirected it, forcefully. I took the most delicate care, of course, but it must have hurt this tree.”

He hums on.

“But look at what the bonsai's suffering has gained it. Beauty. Order. Harmony. While it's brethren were wild and free, they became unsightly beasts. Through pain, through control, this bonsai is beautiful.”

He lays down his tools, ceases his humming. He looks out the window.

“People are like this too. All the people out there, free and uninhibited.”

Almost imperceptibly, his lip curls.

“As I am master of the bonsai, I too must become master of the people. For as they are, they live pathetic lives of sin and disgrace, like the wild tree. But if I could take them in, I could show them. I would direct them along the paths I desired, the path I knew would lead to perfection. For I have been led down the same path, and now I am strong.”

He smiles again.

“So obvious, of course. As I had to hurt the bonsai to make it beautiful, so too must I hurt the people to make them better. I will bring them pain. Stretch their limbs, break their bodies. Always leave them ready for more the next day, for that too is the way of the bonsai. Delicate work, every day. Never too much.”

The sun is setting, now. Almost down.

“I have done this some, already, here in my homeland. But there is more strength in this land, if only a little. They do not need me as much as I am needed elsewhere. I saw my calling in America, like so many before me. And so I journey there, to step into the arena where my talents lie, and help the people that I can help.”

He draws down the shade, turns around. The light is dim, almost dark. His eyes, so dark before, have an odd flash to them now in the near darkness.

“Be prepared, you wild and free men. For so long you have gone free, and become ugly, disgusting. But do not be afraid. I am coming.”

“To make you perfect.”

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back