Hip Hop in the Cage

[YOUTUBE]mQvteoFiMlg[/YOUTUBE]

Uncencored one, the music video for it is cool though

[YOUTUBE]UeqfRETC6hs[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]I7SUvfYG1wo[/YOUTUBE]

I SELL ICE IN THE WINTER I SELL FIRE IN HELL I AM A HUSTLA BABY I SELL WATER TO A WHALE

MY GOODNESS GRACIOUS

And of course the greatest rap song of all time...

[YOUTUBE]GFLGRidfFo4[/YOUTUBE]

GO NINJA GO NINJA GO!!!!!!!

Okay guys, let's get serious now.

Snow is one of the best artists of the last 20 years I'd say.

[youtube]D39Lm_HRfOs[/youtube]

Okay guys, let's get serious now.

Snow is one of the best artists of the last 20 years I'd say.

[youtube]D39Lm_HRfOs[/youtube]

Eh I dont care for him, but thats me. And if he from Jamaica? He sounds like he is, its kind of funny to see a white Jamaican.

[YOUTUBE]vubCb4yGejQ[/YOUTUBE]

Darrin O'Brien (born October 30, 1969), better known by his stage name Snow, is a Canadian reggae musician. He is best known for his 1993 single "Informer", written by Marvin Prince, which reached No. 1 on the U.S. Billboard Hot 100.[
He's the man.

You guys can hate if you want, but unless you understand when this song came out, you just dont have a fucking clue. This was from his FIRST album, when he didnt have a shit fuckin penny to his name besides drug money, and money from boxing. WAY before he changed his style to just trying to make money. This song takes me waaayyy the fuck back to some crazy times, this shit is from the beginning of 02. It sounds bitch, but its a pretty fuckin hardcore insightfull song that is sorta hidden in there. Back when 50 was the fuckin shit, man. Really listen to the stuff he is saying, especially the second verse.

[YOUTUBE]Ya8gy7auIbI[/YOUTUBE]

"Yea MTV gonna play my hits / even though Im real ghetto and shit"

about 2 and a 1/2 years before he blew up.

Some hardcore old school gangsta shit. The rapper is a white guy, he must of been a legit tough havin to survive living among all the ******s. Poor son of a bitch prolly got shot to death cause in the hood, its only a mata of time.

I'm not really into this gay hip hop shit but i figure i'd post something relerent.

[YOUTUBE]yDitzatrWyA[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]XXGlHT5NSno[/YOUTUBE]

GZA gets him with that one.

Some more funk shit.....

[YOUTUBE]wKNAqBRdlJ8[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]a7nSZUrZGCY[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]GWArw729Doc[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]RpgMemILfSc[/YOUTUBE]

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics