Hillary Duff condom smuggling

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Sabu

75987.jpg

Yeah so did i but you know people can mess around with pictures to make them look the way they want, putting in stuff or whatever.

Shes been sleeping with Joel Madden since the first night they met probably.

guys, can't you see that it's a fake? it looks so unnatural. It's stuck to the side of the bag. lol. you can't believe everything you see.

I'm not surprised to say the least, maybe she found it on the floor and decided to pick-up and put it in her purse so she could return to the proper owner, lol. Or maybe not!

TheKingofKings22 said:
Its fake...they proved it was fake on TMZ.com

Well even though it's a fake, whoever rendered that picture did a pretty good job of making people believe it was real.

yea in real life it wouldnt be sticking to the side like that and people are smarter then that sides evry1 noes u dont put condoms in ur purse especially a c thru 1 i mean thats wut pockets r 4[condom holding that is]:robvandam: :raven:

If you thought that picture was real you must be smoking something that you need to share. I don't know how it fooled anyone. It was really easy to do. All that person did was edit two pictures with Photoshop to make it look like that. Plain and simple whoever edited that did a horrible job in convincing anyone that it was real.

^I didnt believe it but if it was true and she was a bad chick wooooo! I would turn her good in a secound if ya know wat i mean...

Well if you really wanted her to be good, then you should put her in check, so she was never bad and always good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back