HELP! - Bo Dallas animation

NoCareEver

Dark Match Jobber
Hey so often I see in the signatures of posters cool drawings of wrestlers as cartoons, anime, and chibi anime characters. I've been looking for a Bo Dallas version of these drawings so I was wondering if anyone could either show me one, make one for me, or direct me to someone/somewhere who could? ANY help is appreciated!

This probably should have been in the requests section however that's not a big deal. I'm just rather curious exactly what you want cause it seems relatively simple I just need to see if I'm understanding this correctly. You want a cartoon version of Bo Dallas as your sig? I'll first see if I can find one for you but if not I could try and make one. I personally haven't seen cartoon wrestlers in sigs here so I'm a tad confused so if you give me a user who has one I'd better understand what you're asking. I'm very curious about this cartoon idea as I feel it could be an interesting new mode to try.

Edit:I'm going to bed soon but if you give me a better understanding of what you want there's a site/tutorial I want to try out but I don't want to do it if it's not actually what you are wanting.

I don't know of any specific users but a quick Google search gave me some examples to show you what I mean:

dolph_ziggler__aj_and_big_e___wwe_chibi_wallpaper_by_kapaeme-d5u7xxy.png

Chibi_Nexus_Wallpaper_by_kapaeme.jpg

So what you wanted was actually rather specific and more importantly branded so I didn't want to attempt at making something that's already a niche item. However, I did search the databases of where the cartoon wrestlers come from thanks to the links in the top right of the images you gave me and was able to come across the following:

http://www.deviantart.com/art/Chibi-Bo-Dallas-386572108

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back