How About Bo Wyatt Instead?

Jack-Hammer

YOU WILL RESPECT MY AUTHORITAH!!!!
We've seen the various "Bolieve" vignettes and some have seen Dallas do his stuff in NXT for a while. I know when you look at The Wyatt Family, Dallas doesn't exactly look like he'd fit in with a trio of big ol' thick bearded, dirty swamp rats. I can certainly understand that, but I've been wondering if Dallas could add something to this group.

This is just my opinion, some may share it while some may think I'm high, but Bo Dallas just looks fuckin' creepy when he smiles. I'm serious, I'm talking baby raping pedophile creepy; FAR more so than Cody Rhodes with his child molester mustache look. Whenever he grins or smiles, something about his facial features take on this sinister looking aspect. I can honestly picture Dallas just sort of crawling around on the mat towards an intended victim smiling this creepy smile that's supposed to be all innocent and bright. I don't know what it is, but I could just see him as this "precocious" baby brother who Wyatt & the family dote on as if he's the most innocent of lambs but is really this sadistic, creepy little shit that's more sadistic than any of them.

WWE has certainly got to give Dallas a chance first. If Bo were to completely fall flat with audiences, however, I'd be fine with him getting a second chance as Bray's newest disciple. I'm for the Wyatt family expanding so long as the stable is kept at a reasonable size. Bo's... unique face certainly gives him a high creep factor, and it'd be good for the group to have a smaller, clean-shaven guy to add some variety to the group.

I'm right at the top of the list of people who have been totally unimpressed by grinning 1980s babyface Bo Dallas, but I think we've got to give his heel shtick a chance first before calling his character a total disaster. I mean, in the ring, he's competent. He's not outstanding or anything, but he can carry his end of a match well enough. And the Bolieve promos they've been airing in preparation of his debut on the main roster have been pretty good, playing up how much of a disingenuous and facetious of a person his character is, a real snobby dick in the best sense. He's been doing well on the mic with the turn too, so I say give him a shot with his annoying heel stuff and he'll probably get over. Just don't ever make him a babyface again, because the fans turned on him faster than Rocky Maiva and hated his guts in NXT and Florida.

After that, if it doesn't work out or the character has run it's course, absolutely play up his relationship with Bray. He could make a great new member to the Wyatt clan, and would add something different to their ranks in terms of size and look.

I'd much rather see Bo Wyatt than Bo Dallas. He is turn the channel bad when I see him...as a silent creepy Wyatt member, I'd stay on the channel.

I definitely agree that Bo's smile is creepy as hell.

I think they need to stick with his current character and see where it goes...if he can get over on his own, there's really no need to put him in the Wyatt Family. But if he's struggling, they could run a storyline where he stops...err, Bolieving in himself...and gets taken in by the Wyatts. But rather than have him simply be another fully devoted disciple, he(or any fourth member) could be used to create a rift between Bray and Luke/Erick and ultimately split up the group, whenever that time comes, leading to a Bray Wyatt vs. Bo Dallas feud. But, again, that's contingent on Bo working out at some point.

Bo has top midcard heel written all over him. He plays the annoying, self-centred, arrogant heel to perfection. Weather or not creative find a way to mess up, I see him been the main heel of the midcard scene and main eventing a RAW every now and again.

This post gave me a Wyatt face storyline idea. I can imagine Bo been on the roster for a couple of months still doing the BOlieve stuff. He has a match against Wyatt. Looses but then gets attached to Wyatt because he won't BOlieve. This lead to Bo constantly interrupting anything Wyatt related and even making his own parody group the "BOlievers" to try and battle the Wyatts and loose in hilarious fashion. Not only would this show how annoying his character is but it'd add a human side to the Wyatts (making it a comedic feud) and eventually turning them fully face (since the WWE want to go in that direction anyway). Now I don't know about you, but I think I'm a genius! Thank You! *bows*

This post gave me a Wyatt face storyline idea. I can imagine Bo been on the roster for a couple of months still doing the BOlieve stuff. He has a match against Wyatt. Looses but then gets attached to Wyatt because he won't BOlieve. This lead to Bo constantly interrupting anything Wyatt related and even making his own parody group the "BOlievers" to try and battle the Wyatts and loose in hilarious fashion. Not only would this show how annoying his character is but it'd add a human side to the Wyatts (making it a comedic feud) and eventually turning them fully face (since the WWE want to go in that direction anyway). Now I don't know about you, but I think I'm a genius! Thank You! *bows*

with all due respect, this is a pretty terrible idea. why in the world would anyone want to see the Wyatt Family in a comedic feud? they're so different by not being cartoonish or comedic or generic. the worst thing that could happen to them from a creative -- and i'm using that creative term loosely -- standpoint is a storyline like the one mentioned above.

now back to the original post from Jackhammer... i've never understood why WWE (specifically) shies away from real life relationships in their talent. the fact that Bray Wyatt is over now would seem to make Bo Dallas an easy fix for the powers that be. change his name to Bo Wyatt, he can still have his Bolievers, and add him to the Wyatt Family. the fact that he's Bray's real life brother makes the storytelling so easy and multi-dimensional. just don't get why this kind of stuff doesn't happen more often.

great idea, Jack. sadly, i doubt this will happen. fortunately, i personally like Bo's current direction okay enough. but when compared to the possibility of being part of the Wyatt Family, it seems kinda subpar.

I'm not completely opposed to a Bo Wyatt but I'd like to see how much heat he can draw as Bo Dallas first. I really like his gimmick. For those that don't know he is a heel that thinks he is a face and it is quite funny how oblivious his character is of the fact that he is hated. I BOlieve that he will be a great addition to the roster as Bo Dallas and I hope it all works out for the best. However, if all else fails he could certainly find a place with his brother in the family.

Sometimes I feel I'm the only person who loves the whole "Bo-lieve" gimmick. He plays the annoying, blissfully unaware of the crowds heat towards him role so well.

I definitely could see him in the Wyatts, the smile thing would work well for a sinister type role (Just picture him in the background of a Wyatt promo with a light on his face whilst he's smiling...creepy) but I say give him a chance. It's so easy to add him to the Wyatts if necessary.

If he flops and the only option that can work is adding him to the Wyatts, they can have Bo do his break down thing similar to how he did when he tried occupying NXT. In the middle of his breakdown the Wyatts come out and cut a promo on him, saying that if he's looking for love and affection, they'll show him how. He agrees, Harper and Rowan charge the ring and beat him down, Bray hits him with the Sister Abigail, and they drag him backstage and write him off for a few weeks.

I for one will give Bo Dallas a chance.. I dont much care for the BO Lieve Aspect,but he does look a tad creepy when he smiles.. If the Wyatt Family adds members i be fine with him being in the group.. They need a smaller member IMO and a sorta clean shaven babyface member..

If he were to join the Wyatt Clan,i could easily see him being the creepiest member of the whole group. As long as the Wyatts don't add too many members i would be fine with this.

I personally think he should be a part of the Wyatt family. It doesn't necessarily mean he has to be a follower. He could be equals with Bray. The thing is, if the crowd isn't going to let the fact that Bray Wyatt was Husky Harris go, then they sure aren't going to let the fact that this is Bray's brother go. I can already hear the smarky Wyatt chants anytime Bo is in the ring. Let him keep doing his Bolieve thing, but still be side by side with his big brother.

There are some advatages to this method. For one the Wyatts are already over as hell. This woud be a guaranteed way to get Bo over as a heel. If Cena decides to attack the other Wyatts before his match with Bray, to take them out, Bo could be the one to help Bray attack Cena. It give Bo a free ride to the main even scene.

The second advantage, is the fact that it gives more options for when they eventually split the group. Do Harper and Rowan get tired of following orders from Bo and cause tension within the group? Does Bo team with Bray and go on thier own little conquest after feuding with Harper and Rowan? Does Bo prove to be the better leader and end up stealing Harper and Rowan away, starting a feud there?

Who knows?!

While I'd prefer The Wyatt Family stay as a trio and I'd rather see just how much heat Bo Dallas can garner with his Bo-Lieve gimmick (he got so much heat in NxT that I can see him being a top heel mid carder and he plays off the role so well that I wanna see how it holds up to bigger crowds), I'm not completely against a Bo Wyatt character. Hell, he can still keep that same oblivious kind of character and just become oblivious to how destructive The Wyatt's are. If not, that creepy smile can get over just fine in the group.

Though, if anything, I'd rather see WWE allude to Bray and Bo being brothers first before even considering flat out saying it and putting him in the group. I have this prediction (which I still stand by, as ludicrous as it sounds) that Bo Dallas could make his debut by helping Bray Wyatt win his match against John Cena at Extreme Rules, but instead of saying he did it because Bray's his brother, he just says he wanted to make himself a known name and inspire fans to become Bo-Lievers by doing things that sound impossible (like taking out Cena) and to stop listening to a phony like Cena. Creative can see how well this Bo-Lieve gimmick can get Bo over with the much bigger WWE crowd and if he doesn't get enough heat with it or even over with it, then Bray can help Bo win his match against Cena and then Bo can become Bo Wyatt. Again, I'd rather he stuck to the Bo-Lieve gimmick but if he absolutely has to become Bo Wyatt, then so be it. Maybe have a story that explains Bray Dallas was the black sheep of the family and changed his name to Wyatt when he left his birth family but Bo never stopped loving his big brother so now he's followed him to WWE to patch things up.

Bo and his character deserves a chance. He is ridiculously young and I think he has potential. He isn't a top quality wrestler but the gimmick works. Cheer him - yeh, he thinks the fans like him. Boo him, well, he's ultimately a heel. It works and his delusion is done very well.

Bo could join the Wyatt Family but there isn't any immediate need. That could be a potential feud with Bo joining or being manipulated but, right now, Bo deserves a chance.

Bo Wyatt would be far better than Bo Dallas. The whole "Bo-lieve" thing is one of the most cringeworthy gimmicks I have ever seen. I hated what I have seen of him in NXT and don't think that character is main roster material. It's a shame, as Dallas is not horrible in the ring. They could use the fact that he is brothers with Bray Wyatt in real life to begin a storyline where Bo ends up joining the Wyatts. Fans dislike him anyway so this would be a better way to use him. I agree with Jack-Hammer on how creepy he is. Why not take advantage of that and make him part of a stable that is supposed to be creepy, rather than torture the fans with the awful "Bo-lieve" promos? I'd be all for this if it means he will stop telling us to "Bo-lieve".

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back