Hear Ye, Hear Ye... Bar Room Patrons!

I don't really have an opinion on Stormtrooper one way or the other.

It was nice while you were gone. If you dont have an opinion, why feel the need to type 'i dont have an opinion'?....

Why does he have to break simple posts in the Bar Room down piece by piece?

So he has time to use Google\Wiki to research and seem smarter if he breaks it down.

Her hands will be too tired

Customers prefer if she used a bit more lotion. Those rough hands are like sandpaper.

We are just going to solve a quick little problem causing many of us some frustration. That problem is ST. Stormy if you will. The fact spewing Star Wars encyclopedia and all around forum irritation.

What's wrong with being a fact spewing Star Wars encyclopedia?

So he has time to use Google\Wiki to research and seem smarter if he breaks it down.

In his defense on that specific thing, for long posts (and I mean long posts, not bar room stuff but some of the dissertations you see in non-spam sometimes) it does help greatly. For me paragraph by paragraph is fine, anything more than that is excessive.

I'll be going now, I don't know Stormtrooper well enough to have an opinion other than he's clearly not that smart. Antagonising the guy whose name is in the thread title is not a smart idea, especially if he doesn't generally like you in the first place, it's like pissing in a bears mouth right after punching her cub - it doesn't end well.

I had no intention to post in this thread (AKA "Stormtrooper Hate Thread that was quickly loaded with Stormtrooper NON-hate" number 5), but I need to clarify something.

-He only threatened to shoot Charlie in self defense after Charlie said "Ewoks don't exist in My Star Wars", a perfectly reasonable response... if you're bat-shit crazy
This is entirely false. What really happened was

And this is why you're a fucking moron, and why you would get the shit kicked out of you if you did this shit in the real world [note, I corrected a typographical error]. You're clearly just trolling me, since we all know Ewoks are an alien species in the Star Wars universe.
What was clearly said here is that if the child acted like this in the real world to people he doesn't know, he runs the risk of getting his ass kicked.

He replied with
Oh look an internet tough guy act from a probably 136 kg, which is 300 pounds (I converted kg to lbs for you) athletically inept star wars nerd, I'd have you struggling for breath from your broken nose before you could even think of what cool lightsaber ****** moves to do so that everyone would think you were cool in your star wars dreams

Then again you're probably some nasally ****** mouth breather, go play kinect star wars and beat off to the cantina music

That is an unprovoked threat of physical harm (prior there were no threats on anyones well being). I replied by saying that if he tried to assault me, I would defend myself with a firearm. It was extreme and a bit out of line(as I admitted later). It was 2 AM, I was in the midst of a 7 on 1 verbal assault, and I got pushed over the edge. But the point is that I never threaten to attack him, my only threat was to DEFEND myself.

And thanks for the kind words everyone, After the assault last night I kinda needed some reassurance.

I'll be going now, I don't know Stormtrooper well enough to have an opinion other than he's clearly not that smart. Antagonising the guy whose name is in the thread title is not a smart idea, especially if he doesn't generally like you in the first place, it's like pissing in a bears mouth right after punching her cub - it doesn't end well.
Prior to last night we got along fine. The occasional disagreement, but noting insane, and 99% of our discussions in the past were cordial at worst, and generally they were friendly.

It makes you look like a sad cunt.
Immediately prior was a much more encyclopedic multi-page debate about Dragon Ball Z and Comic Books. Now I have no problem with either of those topics, but they make people look much more like a sad cunt then Star Wars, which has much more mainstream appeal.

Prior to last night we got along fine. The occasional disagreement, but noting insane, and 99% of our discussions in the past were cordial at worst, and generally they were friendly.

I agree and I'm not being antagonistic, I'm being honest. Antagonising the guy whos name is in the thread title is not a smart thing to do, especially when they are one of the most well known and prominent guys in the bar room. Our interactions have been limited, but not unpleasant. My post was not intended as a personal slur, more an observation that you did something stupid yesterday and this thread has happened as a result.

How stormy thinks he looks in debates

DMC5r.gif

how he really looks

Q4HX9.gif

How stormy thinks he looks in debates

DMC5r.gif

how he really looks

Q4HX9.gif

You may want to read the following, all of which were posted in this here thread, and by people with MUCH more credibility then you.

At worst, he's one of the more remarkable posters.

Plus ST may lack tact but he is right most of the time.

I tolerate Stormy a lot more on this forum than other posters I will say that much. He may not be the most polite poster but at least he has a brain and can think on his own, that's more than I can say for a lot of people on here. Besides, he's usually right.

Personally, I've got no problem whatsoever with Stormtrooper. Sure he's very opinionated and a little testy at times, but he's a decent debater and I've got no reason to put him on ignore.

It makes you look like a sad cunt.

I guess it's better to merely look like a sad cunt than to actually be one. I would also point out that mocking someone for having extensive knowledge about something so pathetic on a wrestling forum, where there are multiple people with the same level of knowledge about that as Stormy has with the greatest movie franchise of all time seems rather ridiculous.

You may want to read the following, all of which were posted in this here thread, and by people with MUCH more credibility then you.

Plus ST may lack tact but he is right most of the time.

I tolerate Stormy a lot more on this forum than other posters I will say that much. He may not be the most polite poster but at least he has a brain and can think on his own, that's more than I can say for a lot of people on here. Besides, he's usually right.

You mean the people that have said that, while you can debate, you lack tact and politeness? I don't see where the disagreement is here.

I'm speaking solely on your behavior

I guess it's better to merely look like a sad cunt than to actually be one. I would also point out that mocking someone for having extensive knowledge about something so pathetic on a wrestling forum, where there are multiple people with the same level of knowledge about that as Stormy has with the greatest movie franchise of all time seems rather ridiculous.

The greatest movie franchise is Avatar.

Shut the fuck up you bandwagon ******, stop trying to jump on people's dicks for acceptance and gain some individual, appealing characteristics if you desire being liked on an internet wrestling forum so badly

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back