Hear Ye, Hear Ye... Bar Room Patrons!

nightmare

...7, 8, Better stay up late...
We are just going to solve a quick little problem causing many of us some frustration. That problem is ST. Stormy if you will. The fact spewing Star Wars encyclopedia and all around forum irritation.

Lets all just put him on 'Ignore' shall we? Refuse to scratch the itch of his irritating play by play breakdown of your posts! No more fuel for his ego filled fire! Let him bask in the only light he cares about- himself and the fact he is always 'right'.....

What say ye? Shall we vote? Nah, fuck it- just hit that ignore button and join us all in a cleaner, stress free forum!

Nah, it's all part of the show. I've never used the Ignore Feature but I think I would save it for some of the more annoying trolls.

Plus ST may lack tact but he is right most of the time.

I tolerate Stormy a lot more on this forum than other posters I will say that much. He may not be the most polite poster but at least he has a brain and can think on his own, that's more than I can say for a lot of people on here. Besides, he's usually right.

Personally, I've got no problem whatsoever with Stormtrooper. Sure he's very opinionated and a little testy at times, but he's a decent debater and I've got no reason to put him on ignore.

You didn't win the debate. JGlass made much more sense, but he started to ignore you because you were being a jackass. Not to mention, you threatened to shoot Charlie.

1- I thought we were ignoring him

2-He only threatened to shoot Charlie in self defense after Charlie said "Ewoks don't exist in My Star Wars", a perfectly reasonable response... if you're bat-shit crazy

B83AyeshDC-14.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back