• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Have I Gone Insane? (Fact Checking Request)

I remember Lee pointed that out to me one day. I think they might also be missing one somewhere. I know one MD was never written and just the match results were posted. I've suggested a couple of times that as a way to pick the next creative member, we have some write that episode for us. I believe it's either MD 22 or 23.

On another note regarding the Title history. I'll show you a deep dark secret to Austin Reynolds Elite X Title reign that I revealed to Crock after Sam Smith won it for a second time.

10. Criminal Karnage

goldberg.jpg

Defeated: Frankie Smith.

Event: Ascension 11

Reign: (MD 36 & AS 11), (MD 37 & AS 12), (MD 38 & AS 13), Redemption, (MD 39 & AS 14).

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

11. Austin Reynolds

TNA_Wing-AJ_Styles.jpg

Defeated: Criminal Karnage.

Event: Ascension 14

Reign: (MD 36 & AS 11), (MD 37 & AS 12), (MD 38 & AS 13), Redemption, (MD 39 & AS 14), (MD 40 & AS 15), (MD 41 & AS 16), Apocalypse, (MD 42 & AS 17), (MD 43 & AS 18), (MD 44 & AS 19), Unscripted, (MD 45 & AS 20), (MD 46 & AS 21), (MD 47 & AS 22), All or Nothing.

Yeah I noticed that too Showtime. The missing show thing I think is sorted because 12 was split into two though I would consider it one (12A and 12B).

I remember the show when DP won it, one of the good things Rios, and Sincade did when they had the fed. Its pretty sad to think this, I know I left, but so have others. But with ricky gone, its lee and ech, then me and numbers. God we are old.

The title history is also missing one of my runs as Mayhem champion. I believe its the one where I pinned John Smith and then Scott Hammond pinned me afterwards.

I remember Lee pointed that out to me one day. I think they might also be missing one somewhere. I know one MD was never written and just the match results were posted. I've suggested a couple of times that as a way to pick the next creative member, we have some write that episode for us. I believe it's either MD 22 or 23.

On another note regarding the Title history. I'll show you a deep dark secret to Austin Reynolds Elite X Title reign that I revealed to Crock after Sam Smith won it for a second time.

We're they dual champions, or is that really just a mistake?

Yeah the fed really was awful back in the day. I got infracted for the smallest dissent and it's nothing compared to what we have seen in the last few months.

Just to point out that when I took over I trialed a thing where the shows were supposed to be highlights (unless PPV). A bit like WZs spoiler pages for SD! That was mainly because I was doing it myself for a couple of months.

There are 2 MD 12s.

Just to point out that when I took over I trialed a thing where the shows were supposed to be highlights (unless PPV). A bit like WZs spoiler pages for SD! That was mainly because I was doing it myself for a couple of months.

There are 2 MD 12s.

I think I remember the highlights thing. It made sense at the time, though it's much nicer to be where we are now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back