Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

PauLwaLL

Ok some people read to be entertained.... Will someone please tell me what the 5th Harry Potter book is about... Thanks :)

I know that this is definatly not a topic.....

After I find out what happens in the 5th book... You people can talk about Harry Potter.... Movies/Books if you want...

:(

Atleast its not Weasly... Weasly owns all of them... I hate that blonde haired kid tho... Moufboy or whatever..

Okay man... well basically the whole book centers around Harry Potter growing up and becoming a bit more angry and rebellious about his parents death. He knows now that Voldemort is alive, but the ministry of magic is just stating that he's crazy and denies that voldemort ever returned. So Harry is mad, because voldemort is being spotted... etc... and they are trying to cover it up, while he feels as if he should do something about it. Furthermore, the ministry hire a teacher that is trying to dumb the kids down so that they dont get any ideas that Harry is telling the truth. In retaliation, Harry forms a group called "Dumbeldore's Army" in which he starts teaching kids defense against the dark arts, so that when the time comes, they can defend themselves. This is found out by the ministry, and chaos ensues.

Also a notable mention.. many wizards have aligned to create "The Order of the Phoenix" made up of good wizards like Dumbeldore, Snape, Professor Lupin, and Sirius Black. They have taken it upon themselves to investigate voldemorts appearance outside the ministry of magic's knowledge.

What happens at the end, is that voldemort and the death eaters invade the ministry who is completely unprepared, and Harry's group along with The Order of the Phoenix subdue the death eaters. WHile doing this Sirius Black is supposedly "Killed" (He falls behind a curtain of nothingness, so they never actually say that he died)... then you get to see the epic confrontation when Dumbeldore finally fight Voldemort one on one and damn near kills him. Voldemort manages to escape though... and the ministry finally decides to declare publicly that voldemort has returned, and they are all in some deep shit.

It also sets the stage for book 6, where Harry completes his transformation from cute little boy into a fully pissed off and ready to kill teenager

Wow.... Thats crazy.... Where is Hagrid in that one....

Hagrids the man... Damn... I really want to see this damn movie... I wonder when its coming out.... Prob not for awhile tho... Being the 4th one came out like 8 months ago

:)

Do you think there gonna make as many movies as there is books??

So the 6th one isnt the end of it I guess...

I wonder if there gonna use the same people...

Right.... But in the 4th movie there supposed to be 14... But you could tell there like 17.... But they make those movies right after one another... Like... They make 1 and 2... Then 3 and 4... Now probably 5 or 6

They're probably almost done with the 5th, and than there's just the sixth and seventh. The movies wouldn't do good with other actors.

Flames Out
Dragon

I dont think I would like them without the original cast....

Mean either, it's just what we're used to. And all girls, including me die over Daniel Radcliff, he's a hottie and draws in a lot of popularity.

Flames Out
Dragon

LOL He's ugly as sin... How could you say that... He's just... Harry

Question tho... Does Weezly die in the 6th one???

LOl.... I cant believe you like Harry Potter... Thats nuts... I really want the 5th one to come out alreadyyy

I think out of the 4 movies that came out... The 4th 2nd and 3rd were the best... In that order too

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back