Harry Potter 1 & 2 -GBC or GBA

FSWWE

Championship Contender
This is my first thread here, and I hope I can have some serious answers around it.
Today I'm going to talk about Harry Potter video games, we have a lot of them I know that, but I want specifically to talk about the ones for Gameboy and Gameboy Advance.

Game Boy Color

Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone​
_-Harry-Potter-and-the-Philosophers-Stone-Game-Boy-Color-_.jpg

I have to be honest, this one is my favorite game of the saga...
Something about leveling up your characters just fits me, and I truly liked, beside it was new.

Harry Potter and The Chamber of Secrets​
615NWHN1AGL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

It was pretty much the same thing that the first one brought, but it had some new cool stuff like "Duel Club", the maps of Hogwarts and I think that the classes were a little bit better as well as the fact that we learn some new spells.
The new story of course, the possibilty of collecting the wizard cards different monsters.

Game Boy Advance

Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone​
_-Harry-Potter-and-the-Philosophers-Stone-GBA-_.jpg

The Game Boy Advance game is a top down puzzle game. The player explores Hogwarts, and must attend classes which often include a challenge of collecting a certain number of items, such as challenge stars or potion ingredients. This game features the familiar monsters from the other games in the series, such as snails and gnomes.

Harry Potter and The Chamber of Secrets​

624996boxart_160w.jpg

It's once again totally different from the GBC versions, this isn't a role playing game, but more a Puzzle/Adventure game.
Once again we have to collect items, walk in the enormous school (here), jumping and making stuff that we don't see in the movies, neither in the movies (block to block in Snape's class)

Which versions do your prefer, the GBC version or the GBA version?
Stuff that you like and dislike in all the games?
If you ever played the games, tell me what you think...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back