Hardy, Storm, Abyss & Immortal: What Parts Will They Play?

ABMorales787

Lord And Master
Staff member
Administrator
An interesting case as we exited the last broadcast before Bound For Glory. On some part's everything is set in stone. But on others, there's a lot still dangling. Jeff Hardy said he was heading to Philly despite Eric's "plea's". Meanwhile, Storm has been left hanging with Angle trying and seemingly failing to bring him down. There's Jarrett's own antagonism toward's Jeff Hardy and finally, Immortal beating Abyss down. At some point all of this has to give. But will it all be at Bound For Glory? Where will Jeff play a part? Sting/Hogan? It's because of Hardy Immortal came together. It's his chance to set things right. Or maybe Hardy will attack his hypocritical replacement, Kurt Angle and help Roode out? Or maybe that will be Storm? Or maybe it will indeed go down the middle.

Point is, despite the major build-up's being there, there is a world of possibilities to the main matches of Bound For Glory. While some probably feel it was wrong to leave those off the card despite their involvement, one has to admit that it sparks some more intrigue into Sundays main matches. So where do you want these guys to play a part? Do you want them to play a part? Or would you rather take a makeshift 3 on 3 Tag Team Match? (Storm/Abyss/Hardy vs Gunner/JJ/Steiner). There's a world of possibilities, and I'll be damned if some thoughts can't be heard.

tna sucks i didnt want to watch... it was because of being beyond sick and tired of them shoving hulk hogan in our face...i think he ruins the tna brand despite being famous but he is also played out and cant move. Also tired of ken anderson and bully ray and even eric bichoff..would rather watch raw reruns than see that show now.

tna should be more about fortune and kurt angle and less about the old wwe has beens. i wait to watch it on dvr because i will be skipping the hogan and anderson segments. paul hetman said it best get rid of the old guys and keep atleast 1 legend around...i dont understand how tna is pushing hogan if anyone has an excuse for this please let me know.

tna sucks i didnt want to watch... it was because of being beyond sick and tired of them shoving hulk hogan in our face...i think he ruins the tna brand despite being famous but he is also played out and cant move. Also tired of ken anderson and bully ray and even eric bichoff..would rather watch raw reruns than see that show now.

tna should be more about fortune and kurt angle and less about the old wwe has beens. i wait to watch it on dvr because i will be skipping the hogan and anderson segments. paul hetman said it best get rid of the old guys and keep atleast 1 legend around...i dont understand how tna is pushing hogan if anyone has an excuse for this please let me know.

This is hilarious, you say they should focus on Fortune and Kurt Angle (a guy who worked in WWE)

Anyway. I see Hardy pissing of Bischoff somehow, whether that be involved in the World title match, or whether that means just being there, he'll be there to make Bischoff's life a living hell.

Storm I see possibly either trying to help or hinder Roode. Help him because he's his tag partner and hinder him because 'He got the shot' heck he could try and help Roode and inadvertently cost him the match.

Immortal (and Abyss) I see having something to do with the Hogan/Sting match or the world title match. Immortal will try and help their respective members but Abyss may have second thoughts and stop them.

Nothing much out of the ordinary, but I think it would work pretty well.

Hardy's gonna have some fun with Bischoff. I'd like to see him in a Match to be honest. Jeff Hardy & RVD alliance anyone? We all know what Lynn's like, so why not?

I want Storm to attempt to stop Roode from winning, only to fail & Roode to become Champion. Having these two feud over the "Big One" would make me want to watch IW weekly, which I've been failing on recently.

Abyss, I just don't think we're going to see him around. If we do, then I've no idea what he'll be doing.

Immortal will get involved in the Hogan/Sting Match, which I can almost guarantee will be one massive clusterfuck, involving Hogan, Sting, Bischoff, Dixie Carter, possibly Hardy, along with Flair & his "Immortal". It'll look like a rejects Royal Rumble.

Either way, the PPV could be quite good. Just have to wait & see.

You're asking the right question.

I would have guessed at Abyss interfering in the Anderson/Bully Ray match prior to iMPACT. Now I'm even more sure. I can't imagine they would lead him out of BFG, especially after what happened last night and given that he's one of the most significant figures in TNA over the last year or so. I feel that he'll jump into that particular match because of the falls count anywhere idea with comes with no DQ rules because this allows him to get involved and Anderson can still win. Also because Ray is more or less the unnamed leader of immortal and the drones will jump on his command.

To be more precise, I think immortal are going to try to aid Bully Ray in the match towards the end and Abyss will make the save. But however it happens, he needs to make a big impact on the night and I'm sure he will.

I'm still torn on Storm. He will be playing some part, that much I am certain of, but which part is still unknown to me. I don't believe that both the Sting/Hogan and match and world title match will be unclean. If it does happen to be the world title match of the two (because I'm sure one of them will be), I believe Storm will have a great hand in that. The turn would be very likely if that match ends up unclean.

As above, I believe if Storm DOES make the turn on Sunday night, Hardy will come in to aid Bobby Roode for the dramatic effect of Hardy, as an untrustworthy and unalikely guy, being the one making the save instead of his best friend. However, if Storm DOESN'T turn, it's harder to call. He is going to be making a high profile impact on the night's proceedings. It's also likely to be in THAT match because I don't see what he would gain from making any assist in the Styles/Daniels match or the RVD/Lynn one. But right now, I am not certain what he will do, just that it will be quite big.

They've tried to plant seeds of doubt about James Storm, both with his loss to Roode and their different opinions of Jeff Hardy. He could really go either way at this point. If I have to predict, I think he's going to cost Roode the title with a botched assist. As much as I'd love it, I don't see Roode winning the title at BFG. They're going to drag it out a little more and a Roode/Storm feud would be pretty sweet.

I think Hardy shows up somewhere in the Sting/Hogan match, probably a counter-measure to some kind of interference by Bischoff and/or Jarrett. I think The Artist hit the nail on the head about Abyss. He will unquestionably show up during Ray/Anderson.

Well I kinda see Abyss playing a factor in either the title match, Bully Ray and Anderson match, or the main event with Hogan and Sting. He's definitely a wild card for the night in my eyes. As Hardy goes, only match I see him making an appearance in is Hogan vs. Sting. Its really a toss up though. Storm probably is gonna just hang in the back until Roode picks up the title.

This is hilarious, you say they should focus on Fortune and Kurt Angle (a guy who worked in WWE)

Anyway. I see Hardy pissing of Bischoff somehow, whether that be involved in the World title match, or whether that means just being there, he'll be there to make Bischoff's life a living hell.

Storm I see possibly either trying to help or hinder Roode. Help him because he's his tag partner and hinder him because 'He got the shot' heck he could try and help Roode and inadvertently cost him the match.

Immortal (and Abyss) I see having something to do with the Hogan/Sting match or the world title match. Immortal will try and help their respective members but Abyss may have second thoughts and stop them.

Nothing much out of the ordinary, but I think it would work pretty well.

tna is just oversaturated with old wwe talent. If there is any top former wwe guy that should be in tna its kurt angle "as champ" he is the measuring stick of real wrestling and he definately has the credentials. Hulk, Bichoff, Anderson, Bully Ray...garbage...those guys are like a bad soap opera that drags on and on. Most people who gave tna a chance watched because of aj styles, a bloody towell carrying samoa joe even the next guy to rise James Storm back in his amw days...now its just bad tv there trying so hard to involve everyone to the point that it sux.

Tna dropped the ball by doing these bad back stage acting segments with 50 something yr old guys. Anytime i see hogan i just see a guy who is the most famous guy in wrestling show up for a paycheck knowing he is sucking the life out of the company.

I can see Hardy, Abyss, and other members of Immortal like Gunner interfering in the Hogan match. This is the one year anniversary of that awful stable and they are very likely to get involved somehow. I think they will help Hogan get the win by attacking Sting so Hogan can sneak in a pin. Storm on the other hand might be in Roode's corner during the world title match. I doubt he will interfere though. It needs to be a clean victory. I hope they do not get put into a pointless filler tag team match. What good would come from that?

What will Jeff Hardy be doing at Bound for Glory?
I think he will interfere in some sort but in what match?
It could be the Hogan/Sting fight to get back at Hogan and bring the story full circle(last year Hardy turned heel) or it could be(and i hope not) the Angle/Roode match to get back at what Angle said to Hardy not so long at Impact and cost him the Title...
Your thoughts and any more ideas are welcome :)

What will Jeff Hardy be doing at Bound for Glory?
I think he will interfere in some sort but in what match?
It could be the Hogan/Sting fight to get back at Hogan and bring the story full circle(last year Hardy turned heel) or it could be(and i hope not) the Angle/Roode match to get back at what Angle said to Hardy not so long at Impact and cost him the Title...
Your thoughts and any more ideas are welcome :)

I agree with you. I was kind of a dead giveaway when he said he was going be there. IMO, he will get involved in the Hogan/Sting match in some capacity, perhaps stopping Bischoff from interfering, possibly? But whatever he does, its going to be huge.

Knowing the swerve-happy way that TNA likes to do things, I wouldn't rule out a Jeff Hardy heel turn as crazy or nonsensical as it sounds. Thursday on TNA you saw him come to the aid of Bobby Roode and James Storm. We've also seen him getting chewed out by everybody in the locker room week in and week out, which would serve as a perfect catalyst for this guy to decide "Screw it, this is what they think of me. I'll show them what I think of them and they'll never see it coming". Of course that's just a far out possibility.

I think it more likely that the Roode-Angle match sees interference from Immortal even though Kurt Angle agreed to keep in between the two of them. But, Kurt Angle is a heel, heels lie, rarely do heels keep their word, and that might be where we see Jeff Hardy come in, leading to him possibly asking for a title shot since he helped Roode get the title. It could also be the other way around. Hardy helps Angle keep the title to challenge him for it. There's a ton of possibilities and I'm just glad that at this point it's hard to nail one down.

I think the swerve will not be related to the main event but rather the Hogan Vs Sting Match. I will go against the majority and say Hardy will attack Sting to help Hogan win the match and retain the power in TNA. His reasons will be that Sting embarrassed him at the PPV when he was high and he believes that Sting disrespected him in the process. Hogan will win, retain the power and will grant Hardy a title match against Roode at the next PPV.

Obviously Hardy could help Sting and get Dixie her power back, however Hogan is a cripple and Sting should destroy him (highly unlikely) in a short time. Then I would like to see all the "Good" guys who have been held down by Hogan come out and hit Hogan with all their finishing moves leaving him left lying in the centre of the ring before getting stretchered out and kept off our screens for a few months.

I think he's gonna help Sting while, looking for some redemtion in the Company and thus bringing back Dixie Cater into ther fold. Now, I'm not saying it's a good thing for TNA but the whole Hogan running the show is a bit stale. TNA needs yet another shake up!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back