Hall of Fame Worthy Candidates

I have the 2013 candidates in mind. A lot of these big names mentioned earlier in the post won't be included, because frankly, it'd be stupid for WWE to induct a lot of their 1st ticket/Headliner HOF'ers in one show, so guys like Rock, Booker, HHH, Taker, etc. I left out.

Class of 2013

Headliner: Macho Man Randy Savage/Mick Foley
I'm glad that they held off from inducting Macho Man last year. It would have clusterf*cked the show if he had to contend with the other 1st tickets Edge and the 4 Horsemen like when they tried to do it with Bret and Eddie a few years back. Granted, this might not happen considering the Poffo's relationship with WWE, so if it doesn't, they should take the opportunity and get Mick Foley in, since his induction is getting overdue.

Celebrity Wing: Mr. T
If they plan on keeping the celebrity wing thing going, might as well put Mr. T in. He was the 1st celebrity to wrestle at WM(?), which would be a nice little throwback reference.

Bam Bam Bigelow:
I was recently playing SvR07 and realized Bam Bam is playable as a legend, yet he's not in the HOF. It would be nice to give him this as a good sendoff (RIP) from the WWE, especially considering the circumstances of why he left.

Goldberg:
Even though his WWE run was short, Goldberg was still a huge hit in WCW, and plus, the next ceremony is in NJ, his home state. It would be a nice addition and get a good hometown response.

Demolition:
WWE needs more tag team & stable inductions, and Demolition would be the perfect one for this class. They do deserve the induction, as it has been a while since WWE even referenced them. I wasn't a fan (or even alive, I think) during their run, but their name is still big apparently. Crush doesn't even have to be included if they don't want to, but I think Ax and Smash need a nod.

Sable:
A diva deserved to be inducted this year, yet I didn't want to give it to Trish or Lita just yet, since the both of them (or at least Trish) are still relatively fresh in our minds and don't need to be overshadowed (imo, Trish has the potential to be the first female HOF headliner, but thats another thread for another time). Sable could fill this gap. She had a pretty memorable run with the company (plus, she was FINE!)

Brooklyn Brawler:
Why not lol. If you made someone job for that many years, he deserves SOME credit for putting up with that. Hell, Koko got in...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back