• Sting Of Madness

• TASAGK

Results are only viewable after voting.

Dr. Stinger A. Zoidberg

Stay in school and don't litter.
2ykyzhf.png

Graphics Wingman II

[YOUTUBE]Qi8q_t3le60[/YOUTUBE]

Welcome folks to Graphics Wingman II where sig-makers battle it out in a match for sig-making supremacy. We have an excellent match-up for you today, when two teams of excellent sig makers go head to head.

Introducing first, a team that loves Shinedown as much as they love chocolate...

The Sting Of Madness!

Their opponents, a team looking to make more noise than vuvuzelas...

The Apple Spitters And Gringo Killers!

The scheduled category for this match is "Anime." Teams have until January 13th to post their graphic. At which point, two graphics, one from each member must be put forward to the public vote and a winner will be decided.

Please remember that this forum is non-spam, so if you want to discuss any graphic that is posted, please ensure that you follow the spam guidelines and rules for this forum. Alternatively, post your thoughts in the Graphics Wingman Discussion Thread in the Requests sub-forum.

So, with that said, let's get it on!​

Alright, here's mine.

xc3ccw.png

I went with the one anime that I'm familiar with, and that's Dragonball Z. This sig was actually pretty easy to make. I used some various cloud brushes for the background. After that, I put in the render and duplicated it three times. I blurred one of them, and then blended the main render into the background. Then I added the text. Believe it or not, there is a DBZ text, so I used that. Then I played around with desaturating and colorizing, and I came up with this. I added a watermark in the corner to try and kill some of the deadspace. There we go.

Ladies and Gentlemen, My Graphic...

eaqg6w.jpg

I too went with the only anime I know. Dragonball Z. I took this render of Gohan, duplicated it a few times, and did some smudging. Then the background consists of two stocks duplicated with different blending modes, then I put a black and white gradient map on multiply and a photo filter on the background to make it a little darker and add more color. I then put a copy of the background on top of the image, did a filter effect to it and put it on soft light, then blurred another copy and set it to screen. I finished by using some more gradient maps, working with the brightness and contrast, then putting the picture of Shenron the dragon in to give the background a little more.

Hope you like it. Good luck to Sting of Madness, and dont forget to vote for TASAGK!

Well better nearly late than never.

alucardp.png

Well since I know little about Ainme, i decided to watch Hellsing after Doc's avatar so this was a bit of a tribute to said avatar. I used the original render at it's ful sixe and blurred it. I then smudged that in a bit of a pattern. I then added a firey stock. I then used a picture of Alucard from google search and placed that in. After this, i used some winterised brushes and added a cross picture into the background. I then duplicated it blurred it slightly and set it to overlay. I then added my render. I put on a few more winterised brushes and even a few C4D. I added my render and i noticed there was a bit of blank space in the lower right. I added another picture of alucard there and duplicated it a few times swapping between dodge, overlay and soft light. I used Bangle normal font which is the font for the logo of HellsinG. I put down "HellsinG" and "Alucard" which i blended. I also added the pentagram logo of Hellsing which i like the placement of.

Best of Luck to The Apple Spitters And Gringo Killers. Not that you need it.

Firs off, I gotta apologize for being late and for using older work. Trouble with the computer has held me back. Anyway, here's my work:

2e2nngk.jpg

Yamato "Matt" Ishida from the Digimon anime. Using a war-torn city image as my background, I changed the colors to match Matt's own colors. After that, I added some scanline's. One of the renders is more opaque obviously, but both are sharpened. The main one has a large stroke added to emphasize the character's dark side as portrayed in the show. I forgot what the Japanese text said, shamefully.

With that in mind, best of luck to SOM.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back