Gregory Helms request

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shining Wizard

Gregory Helms > You
Size: Biggest pixels allowed on this forum.

I want it to say Gregory Helms on the bottom. I want a purple kind of Background. I want a good pic of helms. Just make it look good. If you need any more details ask.

Rep will be added.

It's not the biggest pixels but it is just something i threw together
helms.jpg

no you didnt! omg ive seen that Noodle made it awile ago you just put some text in and cut out everything he said. omg wow. wow.

DK999 is right, I've seen the sig before and I'm pretty sure Noodle made it. Same color, same main picture, same background. It's the bottom half that's cut out.

Flames Out
Dragon

I''ll still use it. No need to argue. The point is I got what I wanted. I know he copied but pm him. Don't make a public arguement over it. Thanks to this Noodle guy or whoever did it.

3nigma you fucking ****. Dont destroy my work like that. It used to be cool until you cut it in half and added some shitty text to it.

Original:

helmscopy.jpg

pwnd. idiot

Oh. I like the one Noodle posted. I will replace the one 3nigma made because he ripped off someone and the original is better imo. Nice text. BG was exactly what I was looking for. Guppie your is good to but the background isn't what I really wanted. Thanks Noodle.

Rep Added.

Can Sumbody Please Make A Me A Cool Candice Michelle And Mr Kennedy Wisconsin Graphic..there Awesome And Both Live In Wisconsin So Plz Make Sumthing For Me Ill Take Anything At This Point

yo i'm sorry for everything but i didn't make this or post it on here. My sister found my password and got on here and made it. I would never copy anyones work. Sorry Noodle.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back