Great Balls of Fire

If this is what won, I would love to see the list of scrapped ideas. There was nothing wrong with Bad Blood.

I really cannot wait for the graphics and voice overs for this. So many possibilities for fun and failure.

Hey KB, has there ever been a major promotion PPV name that was scrapped after only one show?

St Valentines Day Massacre was only run in 1999

If this is what won, I would love to see the list of scrapped ideas. There was nothing wrong with Bad Blood.

I really cannot wait for the graphics and voice overs for this. So many possibilities for fun and failure.

Hey KB, has there ever been a major promotion PPV name that was scrapped after only one show?

Wrestling Classic
A bunch of In Your Houses
The Bash (technically a continuation of Great American Bash)
Fatal Fourway
Invasion

WCW had a ton:

Battlebowl
Bunkhouse Stampede
Capital Combat
Chi-Town Rumble
Greed
New Blood Rising
Sin

Damn, I forgot about those random WCW shows. That was a very strange time back then.

Still the strangest name on the list though.

I was hoping this was going to be a video compilation of the best of fire in wrestling.
Like when the camera exploded in in Hogan's face at King of the Ring.

"Great Balls of Fire" sounds more like a PPV theme than an actual PPV.

Why do they have to be balls of fire? And what makes them so great?

I'll only let this one pass if every match involves great balls or great fire or great both.

You know, in WWE logic it probably made sense to change the name of Bad Blood. Although the theme had nothing to do with blood, they probably didn't even want the word associated with the event, but with that said...

Oh man.

Forget the beach balls man, what is the set gonna be? Meteors or something to do with a piano?

...Just figured out why this isnt a Smackdown PPV.

284dff43d738eac9f4deea7b69753d5b1fa8cafbbaf4aa42188bcf78d31c0ed1_3.jpg

What, like a fire suit or a sheath for his sword?

I want to go and dress like Mario, pelting people with orange tennis balls. If I cant, someone should steal this idea. $200 if you hit the live camera.

For the love of all things holy, please wear protection.

I'll have my Universal Championship. It gives me a +9 to my AC as well as a +4 to my Charisma. I should be fine. Since that's totally the real one, not the one Brock's defending. ;)

What, like a fire suit or a sheath for his sword?

I want to go and dress like Mario, pelting people with orange tennis balls. If I cant, someone should steal this idea. $200 if you hit the live camera.

That's a pretty funny idea. I think you'd be better for it though. I don't think I am cosplaying this time, however I have never been Mario before. Probably because my hair's too long.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back