Good Ol JR.

The_Killswitch

Captain Charismas right hand man
Another attack of the illness cerebal palsy that has haunted his life,damn.I feel sorry for the poor man and legend of wwe.

I hope JR fights this disease a third time, as he is in my eyes and everybody elses the best commentator to date who has nothing respect for his colleagues,friends,family and the wwe universe.
If JR really thinks about his life ,he would not have to commentate anymore and travel every week to commentate ,he could take it easy with his wife and kids at home and just let life play out...But JR is content on recovering and returning to the announce table which just shows JR is commited to everything wwe day in and day out..

Rest easy JR and we are thinking about you and what youve done for the wwe in terms of talent,commentating and giving the best matches the feel that their legendary ,not only that but hes an inspiration to fans worldwide ,past and present.
(I apologise if this doesnt fit into the correct forum section).

Yeah, and I felt bad when I read that he wouldn't be able to make it to BR. JR lives for the WWE, guy has such an amazing passion for the industry.

LOL @ Jim Ross even contemplating trying to make Bragging Rights. I feel so sorry for the guy and he is a true workhorse and a trooper. But he just doesn't seem to realize that he needs to take care of himself.

I have a feeling that we aren't going to be seeing Jim Ross for at least a month or two minimum. He's also stated that the right side of his face is now droopier than his left, and looks unpleasant on TV as of right now. I'm sure that will get better in time, but Vince isn't going to want to rush him back on TV.

There is no way Ross is ever going to go back on Raw with these frequent Bells Palsy attacks that are still occurring. He had a great run, though.

I have a hunch that Matt Striker is going to be going to Smackdown for a while as their Color.

I have a hunch that Matt Striker is going to be going to Smackdown for a while as their Color.

A reuniting of Striker/Grisham!!!!! Awesome. Off topic, had to get it off my chest.

I agree with Sidious though. I don't think JR is gonna be on TV for awhile. He needs to care for himself and get better. There is no need for him to rush himself back to TV. Once he is better and healthy, Vince will have no problems bringing him back, as I believe his spot will always be safe.

It's Bell's Palsy, not cerebral palsy...

Either way, it is sad news. I hope he's able to recover well, and come back to call some more matches, but I don't see how he'd be able to come back at all. Wrestling isn't even the main thing here. This man just celebrated his wedding anniversary a week ago, and now this happens to him.

I wish him all the best in his recovery...

I don't think he'll ever be back on a week to week basis, if I'm honest with you. The rigours of travel aren't good for the healthiest of people, and for someone with a disease as debilitating as that, they're appalling. In Striker, they have a solid enough replacement, and that guy on ECW seems good enough. The fact that they have made these changes would suggest that they don't have any faith he'll be back soon, otherwise they'd just have King or Striker pull double shifts.

It's no secret that his deal runs out soon, and I wouldn't be suprised if he signs a legend's contract which allows him to feature on certain occaisions, but nt very often, and they'll give him a show on WWE.com. Basically, I see him being the commentator equivalent of Howard Finkel and Gene Okerlund.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back