Gold Rush Discussion: Acutus vs. Daddy Mack

FlexAmerican Dynamite

WZCW WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION
gpcmROm.gif

Right before Daddy Mack was about to officially announce his retirement from the squared circle, a mysterious man known only as Acutus interrupted the veteran’s speech and claimed he will usher in a new era into WZCW, degrading Daddy Mack and all of his accomplishments. The Mack Attack has set an open challenge to the new-comer at Gold Rush for what will be his final match of his career, looking to go out on a high note and teach this young whipper-snapper a lesson in respect.

Will Mack ride off into the sunset, still the gunslinger he once was or will Acutus’ debut shock the world and show his prophecy to be more than just empty words?

Can't comment too much on this one but:

Acutus is a complete unknown. Who's the RPer? What's the character? Apart from the vignette's, we know nothing. Can't exactly judge with any wins/losses or anything but he sounds scary.

Mack's a former Eurasian champ. Tastycles hasn't been around for a while as the Mack character but he's a proven enough RPer. However, he hasn't written an RP since prior to Revolution. Long time between shows to carry momentum.

No Prediction.

Without knowing officially who the handler is for Acutus (I have a couple of predictions, I'll withhold these for now in case I end up being right but if creative does not mind us guessing in here I'll post it).... Anyway, I've got Acutus winning this. Daddy Mack seems to be on his way out in-character therefore I see Acutus getting the win. Should be interesting to see the Acutus RP once it gets posted, as I do not really know what to expect from this character.

How do you pronounce his name? Heard it called "Atticus" on the podcast a few times. Is it that? Is it "Ay-Cute-Us" or "Ak-uh-tus"? Extraordinary name.

Anyways having no knowledge of what the gimmick really is, or the RP in question, I can't really make a prediction either way. If this is truly Mack's last match, then I gotta say I've enjoyed the angle more than I thought I would. It was nice to see a veteran style character in the fed and he'll be missed. If Mack wins then it was deserved and I don't think it will mess with Acutus's future at all.

How do you pronounce his name? Heard it called "Atticus" on the podcast a few times. Is it that? Is it "Ay-Cute-Us" or "Ak-uh-tus"? Extraordinary name.

Anyways having no knowledge of what the gimmick really is, or the RP in question, I can't really make a prediction either way. If this is truly Mack's last match, then I gotta say I've enjoyed the angle more than I thought I would. It was nice to see a veteran style character in the fed and he'll be missed. If Mack wins then it was deserved and I don't think it will mess with Acutus's future at all.

There is every chance I was one of the guys who called him Atticus, and in fairness to myself I suck and get most things wrong.

One of my favorite parts of being on creative is getting to see things before the rest of the fed. Its always a treat for me when we have someone RP in secret and everyone else tries to figure out what will happen.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back