Going to Philly

Yep, Foles could teach Brady a thing or two.

As much as I love TB12, I wouldn't mind seeing Foles being the MVP. I still remember seeing him play his first time around with Philly he showed great potential, but sadly he was playing a Chip Kelly system which was not going to work at all. But now he can do some good stuff and show he can be more than a backup QB.

But still Philly to go to the pit of misery, DILLY DILLY!!!

Go Pats Go!

As much as I love TB12, I wouldn't mind seeing Foles being the MVP. I still remember seeing him play his first time around with Philly he showed great potential, but sadly he was playing a Chip Kelly system which was not going to work at all. But now he can do some good stuff and show he can be more than a backup QB.

But still Philly to go to the pit of misery, DILLY DILLY!!!

Go Pats Go!

Foles has had a good start and it’s good to see. Clear difference from when he first came in for Wentz to now (which the sets we run accomodate him more now compared to his first start but still) and I can feel like we/Philly can score against the Pats.

Just like that last drive by the Patriots though, I’m just waiting for Brady to go HAM for the rest of the game. Our secondary defense just can’t do anything.

Foles has had a good start and it’s good to see. Clear difference from when he first came in for Wentz to now (which the sets we run accomodate him more now compared to his first start but still) and I can feel like we/Philly can score against the Pats.

Just like that last drive by the Patriots though, I’m just waiting for Brady to go HAM for the rest of the game. Our secondary defense just can’t do anything.

Yea Philly's secondary could do a bit better, but they have shown nothing good thus far. But do fear Brady cause him/Belichick/Daniels have something cooking for the second half if they don't fix their secondary.

And I applaud for the offense going The Longest Yard with that pass to Foles. They got to some more good and smart plays to go up against the Pats. And it won't be that hard considering the defense of the Pats hasn't done that good either against a very strong Philly offense.

And here we go TB12 is starting to feel it now!!! And it should be obvious that his confidence is going pick up and start turning the game into his favor.

Yeah, i thought Philly should’ve went with the field goal but really if we are going to win this we needed that touchdown so good call in the end.

And there’s Brady. Hits Gronk 4 times.

Doing it so quick just breaks me.

Yeah it should cause it's been known if Brady starts getting those TDs within a quick time that means he has started to figure how to control and possibly beat the defense.

But Nick Foles is showing some pretty good game and could possibly help set this a strong game for Philly.

Wow. That’d be a mark (catch) and play on in our sport but I can see how that’s not a catch in the NFL. Lucky break. The fact that it’s such an iffy call I think you can’t call it a touchdown. Touchdowns should be definitive.

If both defenses keep on playing the way they have in this last quarter then this game might end up being the highest scored game.

Philly has to be smart and run down the clock as long as possible. But as we know never count out Tom with little time on the clock, but you never know they can pull off an upset.

Omg Foles I would unimaginable things to you right now. Still a lot of time for Brady but I was more worried about the score.

If Foles and the Eagles they surely have to know that they must score a 2-point conversation cause Brady will come with all he has and possibly score with little time left in the game.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back