Going to Philly

If we get that 2 point conversion I like our chances a lot more. Otherwise we might get too worried and try and make the safe play too much. Of course if we get he touchdown !

There we go Ert him!

Wait how is that not a touchdown?? Ah it was explained. Still baffling.

Fuck I’m a wreck! Thank god that’s a touch down.

For the love of all things good and holy, fix this stupid rule in the offseason. "Is he a runner? Is he a receiver?" He caught the ball. Just let it be that simple, as it should be.

Just listening to the commentary, the rule gets even worse. I'd love to hear the rationale for how this is the best solution.

Missing that 2-point conversation might come back to hunt them with Brady. They should have really run that clock longer.

There we going stopping that run when they should have clearly gone with a pass considering how good Foles has been all game long!!!!

There we going stopping that run when they should have clearly gone with a pass considering how good Foles has been all game long!!!!

Hmmm I’m happy with how we went about it but with warning coming maybe we should’ve thrown it first play.

I'm a die-hard Dallas fan but I've probably never rooted as hard for anyone as I did Philly tonight. Phenomenal game played by both of these phenomenal teams.
Congrats on your first Lombardi Trophy, Philadelphia.

Now the one question to be asked for Philly is how do they deal with Wentz and Foles? I mean Wentz was tremendous help throughout the season, but Foles was the one who helped them in the playoffs and win the Superbowl which clearly matters a great deal as we don't know how Wentz would have dealt with all that pressure.

Also fun note I have learned, with this win from Philly the NFC East becomes the first the first division to have all teams with one Superbowl win each since the Superbowl era.

I would much rather Wentz than Foles. Foles came up massive in these playoffs, probably better than Wentz could’ve, at least against the Vikings. However, Wentz was probably the MVP if he didn’t get injured and I feel like he just offers so much more than Foles.

I would much rather Wentz than Foles. Foles came up massive in these playoffs, probably better than Wentz could’ve, at least against the Vikings. However, Wentz was probably the MVP if he didn’t get injured and I feel like he just offers so much more than Foles.

True would not be surprised with Philly going with Wentz as there is no wrong choice and he is much younger and can make some great plays for Philly in the future and possibly take them to Superbowl as well. But Foles is going to have a huge gain if he were to leave Philly and go to another team.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back