Gimmick Swap!

mikde_

I'm from Winnepeg you idiot!
Right, have you ever seen a gimmick or a character in wrestling and thought "hmmm this would work so much better if __________ was doing this character/gimmick instead"?

I think this could be a good chance for some of you guys to drop some of your ideas or even some of the backstage stories you have heard about characters/gimmicks such as Owen Hart originally being penned as The Game long before old big nose himself got the part.

I'll start......Sean O'Haire! the devils advocate gimmick he was rocking back in 2003 was unique, original and very interesting to watch but like so many other gimmicks it was totally wasted. Now WWE tend to get the abuse for this but in reality Sean O'Haire was a pretty big douche that was constantly in trouble in one way or another and of course the rumours that he couldnt execute his promo's live in this character didnt help its progression. So i was thinking that if WWE had decided to just ditch sean earlier and give that complex character to someone more deserving and more talented to execute it better. They could have gave it to a young guy such as Nick Dinsmore before he was turned into Eugene or many other talented OVW guys.

GO!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back