GET OUT OF HERE

Jackiz Kirey

Dark Match Winner
I WANT TO GET OUT OF HERE! SERIOUSLY! I JUST WANT TO GO POST ON REGULAR FORUMS! POST IN WWE, RAW, SMACKDOWN, NXT, AND PAPERVIEW FORUMS! I JUST WANT TO POST MY OPINIONS! PLEASE, JUST LET ME OUT! WHAT DID I EVEN DO WRONG?

You can still post your opinions, you just have to do it through your prison cell. Seriously though just post quality threads and opinions consistently enough and you'll be out eventually. Ask Safari Man/Takes Pricks Like a Man for advice he's done well in here and seems to be on his way out. Also there's guys like Lee and Sully who were sent to prison and have become great members of this forum (Lee's a mod). Just stop complaining and asking to get out because that only makes it worse. Your only giving people reasons to dislike you and not want you back on the regular forums.

I WANT TO GET OUT OF HERE! SERIOUSLY! I JUST WANT TO GO POST ON REGULAR FORUMS! POST IN WWE, RAW, SMACKDOWN, NXT, AND PAPERVIEW FORUMS! I JUST WANT TO POST MY OPINIONS! PLEASE, JUST LET ME OUT! WHAT DID I EVEN DO WRONG?

I much rather small to medium boobs then big boobs. I've never really been a fan of big huge knockers. But I really like medium boobs with proportionate nipples, or small boobs with disproportionate nipples (long nipples.)

Btw, why do you ask?

So a few assholes think I suck, oh well. Like I always say in red rep....deal with it.

Apparently Red Skull thinks I'm great. A few good respected members think I'm not too bad, I'll take that over the opinion of you, superhans, and a few dumbass Jets and Patriots fans. :shrug:

Don't worry Sully man, your good. Just ppl given ya a hard time.

Your one of the few current posters who actually made it out of prison, that has to say something, especially when compared to who those who never made it out of prison and yet had a name of some sort (i.e. many people are surprised Cy Deez is in Prison and he currently looks like a name that will not be let out.)

JenksIX - Cy Deez's chances went bad (this is my opinion, not necessarily correct) when he vanished from the WZ Prison after starting out so well.

Sully - Fuck the haters, they aren't important.

JenksIX - Cy Deez's chances went bad (this is my opinion, not necessarily correct) when he vanished from the WZ Prison after starting out so well.

Well that was my point. A prison sentence is a marathon not a sprint.
I'm not familiar with all the names but I'm betting through the years a lot of reputable posters have vanished after being sentenced to the prison.

No one can take anything away from Sully on the forum, because he stuck it out and remained active on the forum even in prison, in an inactive part of the forum.

Keyboard didn't you have to go through the same (to whatever the extent?)

Anyway, I just think it says something to have been a prisoner and having stuck it out and eventually been released.

I was in the prison system for something around the year mark. If I can get out of the prison, any of you prisoners can. I broke every rule besides the inappropriate posting rule.

Why are you in prison? You made a thread on how difficult certain WWE wrestlers were difficult to understand, including Umaga who never once talked. That sums it up quite well for you.

I'm gonna be honest kid, you supply me with a daily dossage of laughs on this site. See I still think your a troll cleverly getting everyone's attention........ who could not know PPV was spelled Pay Per View, as oppoed to what you said which sounds like staring at trees.

If you want to get out the prison at any rate, post a thread. Here is the tricky part. When someone has finished reading it they have to NOT laugh or NOT reach for a pen and try to jam it in their head, has to make sense, not be cliched and be respondable to.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back