Gamers unite -HQ

Technically it's only 5,000 coins instead of 9,999 if you go collecting the Regional Coins that you had already collected. I can see how it seems time consuming though.

Idk how I've gone so long without playing this game but I'm finally playing Witcher 3: Wild Hunt. It. Is. Amazing!!!!!! Easily one of the greatest games I've ever played. Makes me wonder what other games I've missed out on.

Idk how I've gone so long without playing this game but I'm finally playing Witcher 3: Wild Hunt. It. Is. Amazing!!!!!! Easily one of the greatest games I've ever played. Makes me wonder what other games I've missed out on.

Logged close to 300 hours in that. That was actually a nice month of unemployment.

That game makes me feel like I'm a Hunter from Supernatural. You know, traveling around the land; saving people hunting things, the family business.

Anyone who has COD WW2 I highly recommend Prop Hunt. One team hides as props on the map, equipped with three prop changes, three decoy props and a flash grenade for running away. Other team just runs around with slightly less speed, shooting and trying to find the props. I survived one round hiding as a fucking tree. It's awesome hunting when a barrel suddenly starts running away from you if you happen to shoot it. Very funny mode.

Anyone who has COD WW2 I highly recommend Prop Hunt. One team hides as props on the map, equipped with three prop changes, three decoy props and a flash grenade for running away. Other team just runs around with slightly less speed, shooting and trying to find the props. I survived one round hiding as a fucking tree. It's awesome hunting when a barrel suddenly starts running away from you if you happen to shoot it. Very funny mode.

I've played prop hunt in other games and it is usually a riot. I've seen some videos of the COD version and it looks like an interesting take on the game. At times though I've seen videos of guys just running around with a shotgun just spraying everything and that seems kinda poop.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back