Game I Found

Perfect on all three!

Note: Im lying and cheated on each of them. I have the worst memory of all time.

On the IC one I got 107/120. I forgot about Ken Patera, Pedro Morales, Don Muraco, Tito Santana (wtf?), Greg Valentine, Ricky Steamboat (wtf?), Texas Tornado, Roddy Piper (REALLY WTF), Marc Mero (didn't everyone forget about him?), Lance Storm

WWE I got 32/37. I forgot: Iron Sheik, Ivan Koloff, JBL, Stan Stasiak, Superstar Billy Graham

King of the Ring I got all but Don Muraco.

Fun challenges. Shame there aren't any more for the US, European, Hardcore, Royal Rumble, etc.

91 :(

Pat Patterson
Ken Patera
Pedro Morales
Don Muraco
Tito Santana
Greg Valentine
Randy Savage
Ricky Steamboat
Mr. Perfect
Texas Tornado
The Mountie
Roddy Piper
The British Bulldog
Marty Jannetty
Dean Douglas
Ahmed Johnson
Marc Mero
Ken Shamrock
Kurt Angle
Eddie Guerrero
Billy Gunn
Albert
Test

Are the names i forgot. I know billy gunm/eddie/shamrock but couldnt spell there names properly (Failed)

Those were fun. IC I only got 103, WWE title I got 35 missing Stasiak and Koloff and King of The Ring all I missed was the first one Don Muracco. I will admit though for the IC and a couple KOTR I was just pulling names out of my ass and got lucky on some.

I got them all on the IC one, the only problem I had was the spelling of some of the names. I Googled them so I guess that's cheating. I got about 80% of them in a couple of minutes, filling in the gaps was easy.

I got 81/120 on the IC title one. I'm surprised really though, I didn't think I would do that good. I would of done better, but I missed alot of obvious ones. I guess I was thinking too hard. I also think I'm the only one who got marc mero lol.

I missed 10 on the I-C title. I woulda got more but I didnt know how to spell a few names.

11/18 on KOTR

WWE title 33/37

100/120 for IC - I forgot about Carlito! lol

29/37 for World Title - I forgot some of the oldies and Eddie :-(

13/18 for KOTR - 3 were hard to think about and the other two were just like "oooh yeah"

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back