Gaijin Graphics - DigitalNight's Gallery

Status
Not open for further replies.

DigitalNight

Resistance is Futile. We are Borg.
Greetings and salutations all. I've played around with Photoshop off and on a tiny bit since version 7.0 and I can say I could be a hell of a lot better.

But people do say they enjoy my work, so here we go. I mostly create items for Ewrestling Federations, Ewrestling Talent (including my own characters) as well as BlogTV image headers.

My signature is also an example of my work.

Gawtiedemo1.jpg

GooseBannerMovie01copy.jpg

HouseOfShadows001.jpg

LonShow01.jpg

dwc2.jpg

mschificon.jpg

Input? Ideas? Toss them all my way. I appreciate both the positive as well as the negative commentary.

I ldig your style. I'd love to see more of your work so I hope you keep posting.

There is a montly digital arts & creations competition you should check out. The more competitors the better.

I really dig your work too man, but most of them are too big for this forum in particular. The width or length cannot exceed 500 pixels, but this is nothing a quick resizing wouldn't fix.

Good work though man, I like 'em all.

Yeah, they're really good. All I can really say is that they're too big for this forum. Good works, though.

I'm attempting graphics in the 'Native Sizes' of the Wrestlezone Forums.

2cqffci.jpg

Yup, I just came.

Nevertheless, that is a very good sig. I love Star Wars and I love Darth Vader even more so. As you might notice, I have two Star Wars sigs in my sig. Anyway, a great piece of work. So keep it up.

Thank you for the praise. I found a couple random Star Wars png and psd files on my system and decided to put one to use.

I'm sick at home, so expect a couple more random pieces in the very near future.

Got bored and created three more. Two are wrestling related, and one, not so much. Enjoy.
--
1b0k2.jpg

--
15rnpjo.jpg

--
axjh1e.jpg

--

I really like your style. You have really awesome sigs, I guess that means more competition for the other sig makers!

r22243.jpg

I am not an American Enthusiast or anything of the sort, but I have family members who choose to serve in the armed forces here in the USA. My honoring them the best I know how.

I got to say, that MsChif sig and the one with Valo and Scabbia is epic. You have got a unique style that I would love to keep on seeing. Hope to see that this one endeavour that sees success. All I know is that I will not be asking you for a Mickie James sig considering your "love" of her work.

Very nice work as usual DG. You've got to be the best new sig-maker we've seen on here, great work man.

Jickie Mames: Here you go. Distaste or not, I can still make graphics. I can also swap the letters if you want a personal tag for the site.

10ht8wh.jpg

Thats another Mickie James sig for me. I probably have as many Mickie James sigs as Doc and Theo Mayes has sigs combined... so this is another good collectors item. Looks really good considering your distaste. It seems the "real" fans of womens wrestling consider her to be overrated, but I say they can't have that opinion until Mickie enters the KnockOut's division they have now.

Man if she enters the ImpactZone as a face, they would riot as if John Cena would have won the WWE Title at One Night Stand against RVD in 2006.

Anyway, thankyou for the sig it looks great.

If this turns out terrible, I do apologize. I am attempting something SUPER new to me. (If it fools you, ask for my screen pic of my layers, or ask for the PSD.)

Danica Patrick Insert Card:
"Future Leaders Collection"

DanicaPatrick001copy.png

Got the PM Digi.

I don't know what is wrong with it as all I can see is a very solid sig. Everything is positioned well, the orange colours are highlighted well and the layerings are fantastic for the amount on the sig. Whatever you did was 110% correct.

One question though, are you attempting multiple collector's cards? If so, you're first one is solid.

I may try it with the Upper Deck logo. Like Different sports and such. It'll be similar backgrounds and header text, but each will be different enough.

I'm think #2 will be a classic wrestler or something of the sort with the WWF/E logo where the IndyCar logo stands. I'll see where it goes.

I hope to see more of it then as this is sounding like a good idea, choosing different people from different sports.

Uploading three more I made recently. Really simple graphics really, but still fun to do nonetheless.

Angelina-1.png

--
NRoxx1.png

--
InsaneDaffney.png

Flood isn't nearly as big as the other one. I do hope there are Dexter fans out there. I love the series. I had to catch up On Demand before the 4th season started. It was well worth my time.

DEXTER001.png

Wow... the FWA is picking up steam. I'm getting a fanbase! That looks pretty sick Digi... I promise in saying that the next show is soon and I have big plans for the Scream Queens in their very first match. Be sure to tune in...

I credit Doubleo13 for the 'pop-up' or 'cut-out' ideas. Thanks for the idea bro. Here are my first two attempts. One simple, the other a bit more complex. (I know the 2ndborder is a fail, I'm trying. hehe )

Peachtest.png

HQnIVY1.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo