Gabriel and Kidd- tag team?

TheHeartbreakPunk

HBK for life
WWE.com has poated an article/video of justin gabriel and tyson kidd talking about joining forces and making a tag team, saying that primo and epico should be worried. What do you think of this move to put these two together?

I think its a great move by wwe to put these two together, they are both sort of over with the fans, good in the ring, and the wwe needs to revamp the tag team division anyway, so i thinks this will turn out well. :)

Good. Now let’s pair up all the other useless, completely replaceable nobodies of the undercard and maybe, just maybe we can start a solid tag team division. Yeah, it sounds harsh but these guys aren't doing anything. What's the harm in pairing them up with other yet equally unimportant superstars? As for Justin Gabriel and Tyson Kidd, two very solid in ring wrestlers. If one of them can manage to develop any amount of talking ability, they could eventually get somewhere. Hell, find them a manager and watch these two get pushed to the top of the division. WWE must have high hopes for Kidd and Gabriel if they are officially announcing their pairing on WWE.com. Whatever the case, congrats. Hope you two can actually do something relevant in the near future.

Kidd (or Wilson - whichever you perfer) was awesome with Harry Smith (DH Smith), also Gabrial and Slater werent that bad either, neither of these guys got that great of a push for WWE, plus the tag team division just isnt there like it usto be with the Rockers, Demolition, Powers Of Pain, LOD, Money Inc, Natural Disasters to name a few.

I was personally hoping to see Kidd and DiBiase or even DiBiase and Gabrial both ideas will be awsome to see.

I love this. I'm floored every time I see Kidd at a house show, which is nearly every Smackdown house show I've been to, because he's so good in the ring but is never utilized on TV. I'm also a fan of Gabriel, and I think their styles will mesh very well.

Kidd (or Wilson - whichever you perfer) was awesome with Harry Smith (DH Smith), also Gabrial and Slater werent that bad either, neither of these guys got that great of a push for WWE, plus the tag team division just isnt there like it usto be with the Rockers, Demolition, Powers Of Pain, LOD, Money Inc, Natural Disasters to name a few.

To this day, I still have no idea why they broke up either of those teams.

The WWE's treatment of tag teams has never made any sense to me. They basically treat the tag team "division"(if you even call it that) like Superstars or even NXT. The first second that a team gets remotely over, they get broken up and put in the singles division. Where they pretty much always fail.

People always wonder what can be done to fix the tag team division, but it's so simple. All they have to do is create a tag team division. It will fix itself, once it exists. Right now, it does not. Put together a bunch of tag teams and keep them together. Give them characters, storylines, and feuds just like you would with singles competitors. Presto! Successful tag team division.

Good. Now let’s pair up all the other useless, completely replaceable nobodies of the undercard and maybe, just maybe we can start a solid tag team division. Yeah, it sounds harsh but these guys aren't doing anything. What's the harm in pairing them up with other yet equally unimportant superstars?

Indeed quite harsh but nevertheless a good idea. I mean many breakout stars begin as part of some tag team or faction. Think about it: Shawn Michaels was in the Rockers, Ric Flair was in the Four Horsemen, the Rock was in the Nation of Domination, and HHH was in DX. In addition to Justin Gabriel and Tyson Kidd, here are some other possibilities in my opinion:

Curt Hawkins and Jinder Mahal
Tyler Reks and Lord Tensai (When he shows up)
Showtime Percy Watson and Funkasaurus Brodus Clay

Of course for that last one, they need to have Watson doing his original persona, which I think would compliment Brodus' current character. Just imagine:

Funk is in the House! OH YEAH!

Good. Now let’s pair up all the other useless, completely replaceable nobodies of the undercard and maybe, just maybe we can start a solid tag team division. Yeah, it sounds harsh but these guys aren't doing anything. What's the harm in pairing them up with other yet equally unimportant superstars? As for Justin Gabriel and Tyson Kidd, two very solid in ring wrestlers. If one of them can manage to develop any amount of talking ability, they could eventually get somewhere. Hell, find them a manager and watch these two get pushed to the top of the division. WWE must have high hopes for Kidd and Gabriel if they are officially announcing their pairing on WWE.com. Whatever the case, congrats. Hope you two can actually do something relevant in the near future.

Your absolutely right. Rockabilly and Jesse James were the two lowest of the low jobbers that were going absolutely no where and just went back and forth beating each other. The two paired up, changed their names and their attitudes and became one of, if not the hottest tag team in the attitude era as Bad Ass Billy Gunn and The Road Dogg Jesse James, The New Age Outlaws. Personally I believe they are up there as one of the best tag teams of all time and they were literally thrown together by creative just because they had nothing else for them to do. Its crazy what can happen when you take two young hungry guys and just pair them up and give them that opportunity that they've been craving for so long, sometimes you strike gold. Tyson Kidd and Gabriel are both fantastic workers that given just the slightest shot could be one of those teams that grab the brass ring and become a breakout tag team.

This is good. My grandma loves both of these guys work on. I think Kidd deserves more then NXT and Gabriel needs something valuable to do... so I say putting these two together is better then nothing.

In all honesty, both deserve their respective shots, because both have amazing ability in ring. Hopefully they will build them as a tag team and actually have an angle around them (you know, as opposed to just having them show up with the belts until they don't, which is what the tag team division has currently become.)

Great now it would be better if the Usos won the titles since they are the most over team out of the 3. Which is probably because of their entrance, and keep Epico&Primo as a team for another reign! I like Gabriel&Tyson and them as a team is interesting and can work being former tag champs and all.

PArt of me is thinking that Gabriel & Kidd will win the titles only to transition them to another team shortly after the draft, possibly Hawkins & Reks or even the Kings of Wrestling.

great idea to pair them up, and hopefully they get a rematch the night after Mania and win the tag team titles on national tv, not in a shitty dark match. This match is only happening so Rosa Mendes and her sexy body get a run at some stage. She is smokin'

Yeah I like the team and am looking forward to the match pre Mania. The only complaint I have is that it's via Web and at a time where everyone is going to be in front of a TV or live, via Web just seems well weird. I think the team is a good team though and honestly I hope they win the titles only so they can get hopefully some feud going with Primo & Epico. There doesn't even need to be a title exchange, just something to bring some life into the tag division. I haven't lost faith and this match, regardless of it being via web, it's still streaming live, hopefully will be a good match and Kidd/Gabriel will I hope be a good team.

Gabriel and Kidd have put on numerous matches against each other, and in my opinion, have been extremely enjoyable. Their Wrestlemania pre-show triple threat tag match together was great! Gabriel is hurt now (6 weeks) and he's coming soon. So hopefully, when he's back we'll see more of these two!

I am all for Gabriel and Kidd teaming up, they have shit all else to do right now despite being very talented performers.

Breaking up Gabriel/Slater and The Hart Dynasty were 2 stupid decisions from the WWE, as none of the 4 guys have achieved anything at all in the singles ranks. The teams were split far, far too early and that has hurt the careers of all 4.

I think Kidd and Gabriel's styles will mesh very well, they both are athletic, like to fly and the crowds seem to like them. I hope WWE give this team a chance to achieve something, and don't pull the plug on them in 3 weeks if they havn't had an all-time classic match by then!

I'd be totally up for seeing this. They're both great in the ring and if they focus on pulling off some great spots in their matches I can see them being over with the fans. I don't expect them to go on a massive winning streak or anything but it'd be good to add some depth to the tag division. Give them a decent name though, not just "Justing Gabriel and Tyson Kidd", otherwise it will just feel like 2 random wrestlers with no connection

I'd rather see Gabriel tag with Mason Ryan. Obviously, Kidd is better in the ring, but i think the pairing would work better with Ryan. Ryan and Gabriel could even be managed by William Regal. I could see Kidd and Christian being a good pairing also.

Gabriel is a high flyer, and Tyson Kidd is a mat wrestler. I think they would compliment each other well, and like H.A.M said it's not like they are doing anything else. I do hate to see a tag division made out of a bunch of guys with nothing else to do, but I guess it is better than not adding anything to the division at all. Of the thrown together teams though I think these two could be a decent one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back